Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 08-07-2019

>Lucia: Ask the doormaker who is with them.

Don't wanna have it turn out UE is here.

RE: Lucidstuck II - calescentInfernum - 08-07-2019

>1.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 08-07-2019

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 08-07-2019

>Lucia: try seeing through Justice and Retribution to see through illussions

RE: Lucidstuck II - CJayoj - 08-07-2019

Stay
>1

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 07:30 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Lucia: try seeing through Justice and Retribution to see through illussions
Seconding.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Will Phoenix - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 07:30 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Lucia: try seeing through Justice and Retribution to see through

Thirding

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 08-07-2019

>1 Stay here. All you want to do is talk

What’s with all the Lucas-style commands guys? Lucia isn’t the Knight of Dawn

RE: Lucidstuck II - Noo5uke - 08-07-2019

>1 
(im back :B:osting baby. was lurking.)

RE: Lucidstuck II - enlightenedSage - 08-07-2019

>Alice: you're gonna have to talk to her eventually...

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 08-08-2019

>Lucia: Try seeing through Justice and Retribution to see through illusions

[Image: UFxJrfx.png]

You revert your scythe down to its dual blade form and use the white lens to disperse any illusions that may be in front of you...

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: DEJPdJ5.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: dDjxYlj.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 08-08-2019

right now i have reasons to believe this daydream we're seeing here might not be the real daydream, this could potentially be the unknown entity, so i'm going to do a test, if daydream doesn't receive this command we might have a situation in our hands

the reasons that make me suspect about this daydream are:
1) the furniture is missing, where's bob, the table and the chair daydream hangs around in?
2) ira sensed a presence that vanished just as daydream appeared, VERY SUSPECT
3) what she said about trying to get lucia's attention doesn't add up, dd controls illussions in the construct, if she didn't want to be seen, she would stay invisible, there's no conceivable situation in which dd is invisible from lucia without intending to for whatever reason 

>daydream: just double checking this is you real quick, daydream, if that's really you, do a quick inconspicuous stretch with both of your arms over your head

RE: Lucidstuck II - quintessentialWildflower - 08-08-2019

(08-08-2019, 02:19 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »right now i have reasons to believe this daydream we're seeing here might not be the real daydream, this could potentially be the unknown entity, so i'm going to do a test, if daydream doesn't receive this command we might have a situation in our hands

the reasons that make me suspect about this daydream are:
1) the furniture is missing, where's bob, the table and the chair daydream hangs around in?
2) ira sensed a presence that vanished just as daydream appeared, VERY SUSPECT

>daydream: just double checking this is you real quick, daydream, if that's really you, do a quick inconspicuous stretch with both of your arms over your head
upvoting!

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 08-08-2019

(08-08-2019, 02:19 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>daydream: just double checking this is you real quick, daydream, if that's really you, do a quick inconspicuous stretch with both of your arms over your head
Yup this defintiely seems suspicious, upvoting.
Edited: Removed my seconding, we should prioritize not feeding UE new information. The bottom command is more important.

Edit:

>Lucia: Tell her it doesn't matter how you got here.
If this is UE, it is important that we don't tell it about anything.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 08-08-2019

(08-08-2019, 09:04 AM)Fellow Wrote: »
(08-08-2019, 02:19 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>daydream: just double checking this is you real quick, daydream, if that's really you, do a quick inconspicuous stretch with both of your arms over your head
Yup this defintiely seems suspicious, upvoting.
Edited: Removed my seconding, we should prioritize not feeding UE new information. The bottom command is more important.

Edit:

>Lucia: Tell her it doesn't matter how you got here.
If this is UE, it is important that we don't tell it about anything.

seconding the part about not telling how she got here

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 08-10-2019

Daydream: just double checking this is you real quick, daydream, if that's really you, do a quick inconspicuous stretch with both of your arms over your head

[Image: KLbbj7Q.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You feel it again. There is this feeling of nervousness creeping over you. You can't understand why Alice of all people would make you nervous...

1. Remember
2. Hold your tongue

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 08-10-2019

1.) Let the world burn and remeber

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 08-10-2019

>2

NOWS NOT THE TIME

"daydream" didn't do the stretch, so now we know for certain this is the unknown entity, their wording is leading me to beleive they *want* lucia to remember, why? lucia remembering will probably end up destabilizing the construct severely, in the past reggie has made very concerted efforts to not make lucia remember,  probably so the construct doesn't go down before its due time, 
ue's goal is to escape the construct, so him trying to get lucia to remember to crash the construct makes perfect sense

>Lucia: working together? please, the real alice would never have a change of heart so sudden, this is the unknown entity posing as her, watch what you say, remember he feeds off of information, try to play along, ask them how you could work together

RE: Lucidstuck II - CJayoj - 08-10-2019

(08-10-2019, 01:00 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>2

NOWS NOT THE TIME
Seconded

RE: Lucidstuck II - calescentInfernum - 08-10-2019

>2. After all, Lucia is able to collapse the EH without even knowing it.

RE: Lucidstuck II - ActivelyAnonymous - 08-10-2019

>Alice always uses illusions, but something here feels even more off than usual. Why you should you do as the 'huge bitch' says anyways?

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 08-10-2019

No, this is the time for mending old wounds and moving forward.

>1 Lucia: Remember, but find the strength to forgive. Forgive yourself, forgive Derrick... and forgive Alice. It's the only way forward.

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 08-10-2019

>2: Something is not right, you're being played somehow.

RE: Lucidstuck II - RandomLurker - 08-10-2019

>2

It wants us to remember, so fuck that.

RE: Lucidstuck II - enlightenedSage - 08-10-2019

>All:Lets all take a moment to relax on a chair and/or sofa or something and keep things calm and civil. maybe make some tea.

Edit: this means 2