Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 05-28-2019

>lucia: are you glowing?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Glowbomb12 - 05-28-2019

(05-28-2019, 10:59 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>lucia: are you glowing?

I dont know, but that might actually instill panic in her.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 05-28-2019

(05-28-2019, 02:29 PM)Glowbomb12 Wrote: »
(05-28-2019, 10:59 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>lucia: are you glowing?

I dont know, but that might actually instill panic in her.

stranger things have happened, plus i kinda doubt its actually important, probably just a visual effect of the place

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 05-28-2019

Quote:Pitch Black Servant: Fear will be your death Ms. Lucia, Please remember this!
Pitch Black Servant: If you get too frightened, a servant may rebel against your command...
Lucia: Oh shit...
Pitch Black Servant: It may lead to a chain reaction and even cause a mutiny. So be your bravest self in here, even if you are scared do not show them.
Lucia: I-i'll try my best...

Friggin' knew it. This is supposed to be Lucia getting back in the saddle, taking control of herself. Regaining confidence, or rather - gaining her own personal confidence and not the confidence of having Ira as a crutch. Much in the same way Bambino kinda chucked Derrick out there and told him to get stronger before trying to use his (Bambino's) strength.

So, just as I said, we're going to have her be confident and decisive here. But that can also mean being foolhardy, so we'll have to guide her well while she learns how to do the kind of charismatic swagger that says 'I run this place, fall in line'.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 05-30-2019

Lucia: Take a deep breath, summon all your courage, and head down those spiraling stairs

[Image: 9HuG3ai.png]

You dash down the stairs with zeal you have never known, if Ira is down there, you're going to find her!

[Image: CcxTx6O.png]

You eventually make it to the bottom, only to be greeted by someone.

Show ChatlogShow

The little shadow's words pierce through you like no other. You are incredibly uneasy now as to why it would say something like that.
You glance at your servants, but they seem to have nothing to say for or against it.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Tunaki - 05-30-2019

>lucia: Bust out i n s p i r a t i o n and m o t i v a t i o n

RE: Lucidstuck II - ReedRGale - 05-30-2019

> Lucia: Remind this servant that you're not some helpless little girl anymore

RE: Lucidstuck II - RandomLurker - 05-30-2019

>Lucia: Tell him he's wrong, and that he will serve you regardless. Remember, you're his master, assert your authority.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Shadowfyst997 - 05-30-2019

>Lucia: It's either trying to test you, or thinks it's hot shit. Either way, it's worthless. Puff yourself out and grin. "Yeah? And are you going to try and stop me? I don't think so pal. I'm your QUEEN, and I will be treated with the respect I deserve. Now you can fall in line and do what you're told, or you can be destroyed. The choice is yours, but make it fast. I got things to do."

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 05-30-2019

> Lucia: Your servants just reminded you everything here is part of you. This is a part of you who feels doubt and discouragement. You need to overcome it. Assert yourself, it can tell you whatever it wants, but he final choice and always will be yours, and you choose to succeed.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 05-30-2019

(05-30-2019, 01:46 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Lucia: Your servants just reminded you everything here is part of you. This is a part of you who feels doubt and discouragement. You need to overcome it. Assert yourself, it can tell you whatever it wants, but he final choice and always will be yours, and you choose to succeed.

seconding

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 05-31-2019

>Lucia: Did you ask for this servant’s input? Tell it to join you now.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 06-02-2019

Confidence, not arrogance. Seconding Panur.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 06-07-2019

Lucia: Your servants just reminded you everything here is part of you. This is a part of you who feels doubt and discouragement. You need to overcome it. Assert yourself, it can tell you whatever it wants, but the final choice always will be yours, and you choose to succeed

[Image: 10pWX9V.png]
Show ChatlogShow

This cheeky little runt is getting under your skin! You're not sure how to convince him, and the silence from the other two servants of yours is making you nervous... You can meet his act of disrespect with defiance allowing you to win him over if you are strong enough or back down, though your current followers may see that as a weakness.

1. Challenge the cheeky runt for its insolence (Defy)
2. Look around more (Waver)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Will Phoenix - 06-07-2019

Kill the heretic!

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 06-07-2019

Why is this a Question?

>Defy the little Prick

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 06-07-2019

>Lucia: summon the flimsies

the flimsies are five, pelopincho and cachirula make 7

the math works out

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 06-07-2019

1>Lucia: Tell it to join you now. If it doesn’t, have your other servants bring it along anyway.

These creatures are manifestations of negative emotion and destructiveness. There’s nothing arrogant about putting them down and taking control over them.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 06-07-2019

> Lucia: Ira trust you to find her and this little punk is nothing but a shadow in *your* Asylum. You can defeat him with or without the servants. You made this place, now own it.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 06-07-2019

(06-07-2019, 09:49 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Lucia: summon the flimsies

the math works out

Seconding.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Lylac - 06-08-2019

1> Lucia: That was very rude of you to demand respect of your servants when you have no respect for them to start with.

RE: Lucidstuck II - RandomLurker - 06-08-2019

(06-07-2019, 09:49 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Lucia: summon the flimsies

the math works out
Seconding, also:
>Lucia: Before you summon the flimsies, tell him to look again

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 06-13-2019

Lucia: Defy the little Prick

[Image: Siywfvq.png]

You have chosen to defy the tiny shadow, it obliges.

Show ChatlogShow

You have accepted a defiance match. The servant of the pitch black will inflict damage on you lowering the meter, the less servants in your command the harder the hit. You can strike back in the same fashion to raise the meter or convince it using your words. The more servants in your command increase damage and strengthen the legitimacy of your words. It is up to you how you'd like to defy your shadow servants. I need not remind you what happens if your meter reaches 0.

1. Teach him a lesson in pain (attack)
2. Brag about current servants
3. Threaten
4. Plead

RE: Lucidstuck II - RandomLurker - 06-13-2019

>1

Give him a lesson in pain, then threaten him into compliance.

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 06-13-2019

>1