Eagle Time
thread where i shout motivational things at you - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Hawkspace (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: thread where i shout motivational things at you (/showthread.php?tid=2656)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: thread where i shout motivational things at you - Myeth - 11-17-2017

u cant go nyoom real fast if ur too sad to go to class

RE: thread where i shout motivational things at you - Myeth - 11-17-2017

So many think that you need coolmcbigexpensive things things to be happy but im sayin thats wrong because i smile when i think about microwaves cause damn man u can cook so many things in that fucker hotdang

RE: thread where i shout motivational things at you - Myeth - 11-18-2017

A good cake is not a pretty one, but one that can be monched. Whats the point of cake if it's more fondant than cake?

I mean id still eat it but i sure as hell aint gonna call it cake

yo live swag ily bye

(11-18-2017, 03:34 AM)Myeth Wrote: »yo live swag ily bye

Stop sleeping at 7 am asshole

dudes who only look down when they walk through everything in life think the sky's made outta concrete, no wonder why they feel so heavy.

RE: thread where i shout motivational things at you - Schazer - 11-18-2017

(11-18-2017, 12:58 AM)Myeth Wrote: »A good cake is not a pretty one, but one that can be monched. Whats the point of cake if it's more fondant than cake?

god, I tried to explainn why Peanut Butter Cups did not enchant me to my girlfriend yesterday and, same

RE: thread where i shout motivational things at you - Schazer - 11-18-2017

I want to munch, not

myuh-nyuulh-nch around enough peanut butter to coat every square inch of my mouth with paste

I thought i liked peanut butter cups but that description of them reminded me that i in fact to nOT

If yer sad cus you dont have no hand to hold, u got like 2, hold your own hand, you are your own best date

RE: thread where i shout motivational things at you - Myeth - 11-19-2017

HEY WEE WOO SERIOUS ADVICE TIME SLEEP EARLY TRUST ME

so like I've always been the type of person who sleeps 3-5 hours, and I've been doin this for the past 5 months and i didn't realise how much it frickin sucked until i passed out last thursday at 9 pm, the earliest I've ever slept considering that not even on school days do i sleep before 11. I woke up at 8:30 am, and the first thing i thought was "fuck i just lost like 6 hours of valuable time i could be doing something" before realising that i dont feel like shit.

Because it finally feels like my eyelids weren't weighted by boulders and my head wasn't buzzing with 7 songs playing a certain lyric like a broken record and i can actually focus on something without drifting into an entirely different plane of existence during breakfast with my family. When i was done with everything, I felt like doing stuff which is not just "stare at the thing you accidentally flung into the ceiling and it hasn't come down for 10 months". I was able to finish multiple projects that i left discarded, and I felt excited and clear headed and confident in myself, and now i remember why i used to sleep at 8:30 pm every day last year. It makes you feel motivated. SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND SLEEP UNTIL YOU WAKE UP BEFORE YOUR ALARM CLOCK RINGS, its fuckin worth it, and it's in no way "wasted hours", which is a mindset im tryin to get rid of myself because its real harmful.

So yeah, moral of this wall of text is TDLR; whats the point of "wasted hours" you used sleeping if you dont even feel like doing anything with them?

RE: thread where i shout motivational things at you - Mirdini - 11-19-2017

thank u for this important message myeth

sleep is real good, read this if you want to do the opposite of never sleeping again bc it lays out pretty clearly how garbage not sleeping is for you long-term (spoiler: very garbage)

probably the book that article is talking about is even better at that, will report back when I've read it probably on holiday

it is a shame that I can't take my own advice for another month bc Roommates Are Garbage but hey, good New Years' Resolution imo

RE: thread where i shout motivational things at you - Myeth - 11-21-2017

HEY!!!!!!!!!
I think that you're real cool and if i could mail u a really neat rock i would

RE: thread where i shout motivational things at you - Myeth - 11-22-2017

This will be u one day
[Image: 5HZkd5r.jpg]

RE: thread where i shout motivational things at you - Myeth - 11-23-2017

List of reasons why you're fuckin swag af :fire emoji:
1. uhh everything bicthc, u radiate hell yeahs

RE: thread where i shout motivational things at you - Myeth - 11-23-2017

If you cant make somethin work right away, take a chill. Try again later! Sometimes its hard to do stuff like snippity snap

RE: thread where i shout motivational things at you - Myeth - 11-26-2017

(11-22-2017, 03:33 PM)Myeth Wrote: »This will be u one day
[Image: 5HZkd5r.jpg]

I became this one day

Tbh I feel like most of us think that we don't have anything we're good at. This might sound repetitive, or copy pasted, but i doNT give a flip im just gonna say that whether you think so or not you're good at something. That something might be a thing that most people would consider useless, or useful, but who cares what people think at this point we're all dickjerks mc donguses. Cardstacking or drawing, mathematics or dance, music or cooking, you're gonna be gucci at somethin no matter what.

We got 70-100 years on us, its pretty much impossible to leave this realm without being good at something. Some people aren't good at 1 thing, maybe they're okay at many things, and thats great! Still means that ya took yer time knowing about all of em'. All im sayin is that you should not drag on yourself bout not being good at something, because that isn't true. You're all multi-talented and i look up to that.

Acronym for famsquad
Fam
Au
Sare
Qa
Ugood
Afriend
Dubnium

RE: thread where i shout motivational things at you - Myeth - 11-28-2017

The road to success isn't a highway, so dont do drugs yo

RE: thread where i shout motivational things at you - Myeth - 11-29-2017

Shoot for the stars until you're covered in star dust

(11-10-2017, 06:39 PM)Myeth Wrote: »reach for the stars
And then annihilate them as a powermove

Or do this again this still works

mostly

Everything mostly works, because nothing stays perfect for more than a minute. And then it only mostly works. It's not bad, cus a diamond with flaws is still priceless, and a toaster that toasts still toasts toasty toast even if its mostly toast

All u need to be swag is to be fam to all bruhs, and then truly, you'll be bae.