Eagle Time
come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Hawkspace (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can (/showthread.php?tid=1759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - a52 - 07-31-2016

trol seasson dating sim

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - OrangeAipom - 07-31-2016

"You're in love with me," you say.

Your target stammers and objects. They haven't shown any signs of interest or affection. The insinuation disgusts them to the core.

"There's no hiding it from me." You show them your phone. "I know the feelings of everyone who matters."

"I-It's lying! Someone must've hacked the app."

"Ohhh? Would you be so flustered if you didn't love me?"

"I- I- I'm going to die! I'm n-not ready for this!"

"It's tough to come to terms with feelings you're not aware of, but you have to be prepared for what happens next." You unsheathe your sword. "I told you, I have no interest in tsunderes."

You mash the space bar and successfully kill the target. You win! Great.

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - Kíeros - 07-31-2016

Super Press Space To Win Adventure Dating Sim 2009

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - Schazer - 08-01-2016

(07-30-2016, 05:28 PM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »Date humanization of all the eagletime boards. Will you date Hawkspace or Neo New Trollslum, the choice is yours.

yikes

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - OrangeAipom - 08-01-2016

(07-31-2016, 11:41 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Super Press Space To Win Adventure Dating Sim 2009

imagine that i pressed space a lot because it won't show in this post

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - OTTO - 08-01-2016

You must be registered to view this content.

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - Loather - 08-09-2016

you're having the worst meal of your life at a waffle house and you hear a quiet voice coming from every direction at once, asking you out. its the waffle house. you date the waffle house

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - Kíeros - 08-09-2016

You're dating the person who thought it would be a good idea to make something require a triple click.

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - Kitet - 08-11-2016

uuHHHHhhuuuuuUUUUhhhhh kieros i super super misread that last part for a second there

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - a52 - 08-11-2016

I think that's actually an even better idea

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - Kíeros - 08-11-2016

You're clating the person who thought it woulcl be a goocl iclea to make something require a triple click.

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - btp - 09-02-2016

Texas counties date sim.

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - Loather - 09-02-2016

date all of your favorite elfs from hit video game oblivion

404 Dating Sim Not Found - Kíeros - 09-02-2016

The girl you tried to date does not exist.

Please use the search box or menu above.

Thank you!

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - a52 - 09-02-2016

molag bal dating sim

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - Kitet - 09-02-2016

concept: a dating sim taking place in a school or whatever, like normal, but all the dateable characters were made in Spore Creature Creator. every single image of them in-game is just a different cropped snapshot of them in Spore.

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - qwerx3 - 09-02-2016

the characters are action 52 "games"

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - ICan'tGiveCredit - 09-02-2016

a dating sim where you see all these people and can only have platonic relationships with them. it's called friend sim because they are your friends wow :)

Azaoths Love Maker 400! - wyatt - 08-14-2017

you date various eldritch abomonations and also your father

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - Mehgamehn - 09-18-2017

You're playing hide and seek with the object of your affection, the trick is they have to hide in a romantic setting and when you find them you have to complete a date with them, with the goal to be to get that first kiss. Once you have shared that passionate first kiss, you lean in their ear and whisper "You're it", then run off, leaving with them the cursed pain of having to search for love.

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - BRPXQZME - 09-21-2017

Typical college scenario except every time things get rocky you chicken out, build a time machine, and go back a year to save yourself from your blunder, and before you know it you’re wondering if maybe you should at least limit it to what years the school has been coed, because doing something economically productive or academically interesting is out of the question like it always is in these time machine stories.

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - Lordlyhour - 11-27-2017

You Need To Romance your own organs

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - Reyweld - 11-27-2017

Date one of a selection of randomly generated but coherently realistic people. Something you never learn: they are other players!

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - June Stargal - 11-27-2017

You are an archaeologist. You must use radiocarbon techniques to date a series of fossils and artifacts.

RE: come up with the worst dating sim plots you can - Reyweld - 11-27-2017

(07-22-2016, 05:47 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »You're an archaeologist and you're trying to determine when the various artifacts you dig up were made.

(07-23-2016, 07:05 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »You're an archaeologist. You want to determine how old pieces of land were by measuring radioisotopes of various dug up artifacts.

PLOT DATING SIMULATION

(11-27-2017, 05:50 AM)Joe Starman Wrote: »You are an archaeologist. You must use radiocarbon techniques to date a series of fossils and artifacts.

The archeologists just want to win over every shard of pottery and stone tool head. Why can't you accept their love for each other!?!