Eagle Time
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME (/showthread.php?tid=412)

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Robust Laser - 04-04-2013

What they said. Not virused probably. Just tired.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - GenetiXientist - 04-04-2013

I am not virused (God save the queen.)

I am tired.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Pinary - 04-04-2013

- Clarification: I vote that the potato be awarded to the phonebooth at the end of the day.

- Edict Compliance: God Save The Queen.

- Virus Status: Not in me as far as I know.

- Vote: Granolaman because I've never met a trustworthy insurance salesperson.

Also,

> Stripem'n: Examine door latchy thing.

- Someone: What is it that the virus actually does, aside from infect people and instigate Madagascarian paranoia?

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Sruixan - 04-04-2013

(04-04-2013, 11:06 AM)No Lynch Wrote: »No Virus here, but God Save the Queen, if by "Queen" I mean No Lynch, myself, and if by "Save" I mean vaccinate and if by "God" I mean Antivirus.
Antivirus vaccinate the No Lynch. Please.

There is no antivirus. Not for this particular VIRUS, at any rate. That is a very large part of the problem.

(04-04-2013, 12:50 PM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »if that isn't physics, I apologize. I just thought I saw something about rotational inertia where Greg PW Potato was sitting. I hate physics homework.

Yeah, it's physics-y rotational stuff. It is however part of the Additional Further Mathematics A-Level I'm working towards at the moment; specifically, Mechanics 5, the highest mechanics module offered by the exam board Edexcel. I am doing nothing but maths this year, with the slight exception of some silly essay writing thing I took just to fill up my hours. Mechanics is at the moment probably the best part of maths, mostly because I have a marked prejudice against statistics and the only higher modules I've got left are, you guessed it, mechanics and statistics...

[/off_topic]

(04-04-2013, 02:24 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »That's a damn shame Sruix, I'm just worried is all. Counting the attempt on my life 73% of the people with more than 20 posts have been targeted/murdered. You're deep in the danger zone bro.

oooooooooooh I thought it had gotten rather quiet in here recently

...but goodness gracious me, how the hell am I one of the top ten posters in a mafia game? And the second most garrulous chap alive to boot... I suppose high-profile posters make for high-profile targets, but egads that's a terrible, totally anti-fun way of going about things. If all the active people kill each other off and we're just left with a husk of lurkers pottering along... sorry, that's not a noble end for a game like this. Anyway, balls to keeping my head down; if I'm in the danger zone, then that's fine by me!

(life insurance, however... as in, benefiting others once I'm dead?! Can you not see why I'm against it? Hint: it's not the bit about benefiting others)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going out for the evening but if I don't end up tagging along as the always handy sober party for the drinks afterwards I might just manage to do a thing in the name of FUN when I get back...

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Granolaman - 04-04-2013

I suppose I can also offer fine rates on bulletproofing, but I think tonight I'm gonna use my action on something a little more self-serving.

First I gotta finish looting this corpse though.

>Stripes: Ignore the puzzles. Punch your way out of jail with your massive hands.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - whoosh! - 04-04-2013

I haven't posted yet today, so hello.

I haven't been infected by virus, or even heard anything about it prior to the day starting. I'm sorry if I've missed this, but what exactly does the virus do? Why is it a bad thing? (It probably is, but Sruixan seems to be the only one with information about the virus and he hasn't been all that forthcoming.)

Vote: Sruixan until he explains what his deal is.

>Stripe Coat: Examine the block that appears to be intended for use as a bed. There's always something hidden in the bed.

Attempt to enter, although that doesn't seem too likely with all these people in and around it: Phonebooth

Aaaand Potato: TehPilot because why not.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - ProfessorLizzard - 04-04-2013

Let him eat his own medicine >:O Potato: TehPilot

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - TehPilot - 04-04-2013

You fools, do you not think a faction would be immune to its own weapon?

Never know until you try!
Potato: TehPilot

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Akumu - 04-04-2013

The potato knows no master! It knows only hunger.

Potato: TehPilot

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Boogeyman - 04-04-2013

Fortunately I remain uninfected. God Save the Queen for that much at least.

Alright, hold up, I'm done with this shit.
I'm sick of those nightfucks and this knowledgetease Brit.
(And let me lay it right out for you and make sure you hear:
This a dayevent, fools, so get yourself clear.)

First off, our medal, that voting just wasn't right,
We work our ass for a prize and it's awarded at night?
Not cool, nocturnassholes, don't be fucking around.
If you try that again, we'll bowl you nightfuckers down.

We'll strike you night owls out, won't be no 7-10 split.
No motherfucker gets spared if we don't get our shit.
Think you can stand against us? Well you're off by a mile,
We're like professional bowling next to grandma style.

We've got superior numbers, so you're certain to lose,
You'll get stomped to the curb by all our club-rented shoes.
If you want to throw down, you think that shit'll be fun?
You'll end up with a zero, we'll get a three-oh-one.

Don't want to end up in the gutter? Then here's what you do:

Don't fuck with our earnings and we won't fuck with you.

(Unfortunately, for the moment, I personally can't do crap.
You drowsy dicks are asleep, so you can't get in the rap.
But every person alive's a fucking dangerous gun,
So keep your toes on the line, or you assholes are done.)

And now, Mister Sruixan, I'm turning to you,
Because I find that it's time that you be given your due.
You've got some knowledge, you say, of the virus's threat
And yet you run off, leaving us to just sweat!

How 'bout sharing the facts you've got locked up in your head?
Telling us 'bout the risks for us ending up dead?
There's a virus about, and your lips are zipped tight!
You couldn't say a few words before you left for the night?
I really must say, you're letting all of us down,
Leaving us to jusy worry while you're out on the town.

And to top it all off, what's with the "FUN" in your post?
You going to come back, reveal yourself as a host?
You brimming with virii, you the virus's master?
You finding out who's infected so you can make it spread faster?

You're a slimeball, Sruix, so I hope you have fun
Hanging out with your friends until the drinking's all done.
Hell, y'know, you should have one yourself.
Something to steady your nerves might be good for your health.
Because you'll need to be smooth to get down with the flow,

This a rap battle, son, you best get ready to go.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Schazer - 04-04-2013

EVENT!

OH SHIT.

Pinary has challenged Sruixan to a RAP BATTLE. All who bear witness to the challenge know that to accept it would herald a battle TO THE DEATH. GLORY AND RICHES to the winner is almost guaranteed, however, as the Bitch Empress does like a good SLAM AND JAM and will reward those who entertain her generously.

The format of the battle shall be agreed-upon by both parties, but at its default is assumed to be an exchange of lyrical stylings until: either one player concedes defeat, or crowd majority shifts in unanimous favour of one of the PLAYERS.

The crowd is free to speculate and continue the day as usual, but Sruixan must make the choice between FIGHTING LIKE A GANGSTER RAPTOR CLAWS OUT VOLUME UP or FLIGHTING LIKE A YELLOW-BELLIED RAPSUCKER.

The choice is his.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Schazer - 04-04-2013

In other news, votals and phone booths.

SpoilerShow

Meanwhile, in a phone booth:

Coldblooded cannot interact with Solaris' torso, because Solaris' torso is not a phone booth! Granola finds a similar problem.

Palamedes screams at the phone. The line promptly goes dead, though that may have merely been the end of the song.

Boogeyman joins Palamedes inside the phone booth. He does not have a superman outfit handy, however, and only gets as far as taking his shirt off. Palamedes is disgusted, and cannot target Boogeyman with any actions for the next 24 hours!

Luneix attempts to black out the phone booth's glass panels. His sharpie only has enough ink for one panel, however.

Bigro invites everyone to a mad rave. The rave is not very mad as there are no lights, no music, and the only guy shirtless is Boogeyman.

Epamynondas is talking loudly about drugs, however, which ups the ambience a bit. The line is still dead. Malkytop is not available to be stolen from!

Watts tries to upend the phone booth, but it was already resistant to tipping! Boogeyman and Pala yell a protest from within.

Sruixan scoffs at goings-on. It does nothing.

No Lynch struggles around the crowd, but peers inside the phone booth. Its contents are currently:
-One (1) Palamedes, holding one (1) receiver
-One (1) shirtless Boogeyman
-One (1) conspicuous absence of additional phone paraphernalia, like a phone book or keypad
Hey then backs the hell away empty-handed.

Mathgirl yells as per a DEADLY EDICT, entering the phone booth. With three people inside, nobody can move.

Whoosh! is definitely not in a position to get inside the phone booth with three people already in it.

The current Whoa RAVE REVIEW Whoa

Crowd size: Bigro+Watts+Palamedes+Epamy+Boogeyman+Mathgirl+Whoosh=7/42
Sweet beats: N/A, being drowned out by the rap battle nearby=0/10
Visuals: 0/10
Ambience: one shirtless guy+casual drugs chat-thunder stolen by local rap battle=3/10
Overall review: COMB RAVE MORE LIKE BOMB RAVE

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Akumu - 04-04-2013

Sruixan if you turn down this rap battle you are going to get lynched so hard, I tell you what.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - myw - 04-04-2013

Akumu's right, you better step up your game or god save the queen you're dead one way or another

Throw more rocks at the phone booth

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - TehPilot - 04-04-2013

Muscle my way into the phone booth and lick the phone itself.

I demand the loser of the rap battle be lynched.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - whoosh! - 04-04-2013

I have a strange desire to improve the state of this rave but only the vaguest notion as to what one actually consists of apart from some faint idea about glowsticks. And repetitive beats. (I know, I know. I don't know anything about anything. I'm sorry. God save the Queen.) Anyone have any ideas?

I've got the music!
SpoilerShow

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - waterbottles - 04-04-2013

Read a bed time story to the Phonebooth, making it feel loved

Purple Striped thing: I hate you and you suck. I don't trust you, 'cause I can't see your face. Why don't you give up on yer miserable little life and just end it all already?

Look at Rave and judge them. Judge them for doin' ecstasy. I have my own drug, and that drug is called "Life" (and my sweet Betsy, but you all ain't been introduced yet; she's shy)

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Boogeyman - 04-04-2013

Pala, I'm sorry I've made things weird in the phonebooth.

However we are now committed to this course of action. Therefore I am not sorry that I am about to make them weirder. It's time to get this Rave started.

Phonebooth: I start playing the Club Remix of Pinary's Rap. I then start dancing wildly with glowsticks

Someone get some black lights and strobe lights in here.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - GenetiXientist - 04-04-2013

Seedy's purple thingy: Turn Blue

Try to recruit others to push over phonebooth.

Vote: cyber95 Fuck Vuvuzelas.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - btp - 04-04-2013

[Image: stats.png]

Lynch: Boogyman for of my remembermind.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Luneix - 04-05-2013

Phonebooth: File other end of sharpie to a point with teeth, etch "God Save The Queen" into the roof of the phonebooth.