Eagle Time
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME (/showthread.php?tid=412)

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - AgentBlue - 04-04-2013

Rereading daystart, it's pretty clear now that Para killed CC on behalf of Scum.

Also, no: Four scumteams.

-Spy (Yewchung)
-Mafia
-Profane
-Scum

Not to mention whoever killed Whim is likely the same deathray toter who killed Yewchung.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Granolaman - 04-04-2013

Oh, speaking of Solaris' useless dead body...
Loot: Solaris

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Coldblooded - 04-04-2013

Agent, this quote from Schazer's tumblr might interest you.

"Multiple mafia teams possible, but only the murder-capable roles from each setup (no goons/roleblockers/stalkers). Expect multiple scum teams of 2/3 players tops."

So yeah, between this and all the deaths so far, I'd guess probably at least 6-10 scumteams easily.

SpoilerShow

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Airey - 04-04-2013

Thank you very much people. i didnt die in the night so lets get this party started.

vote Pala

ebwop forgot to bold Vote Pala

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Coldblooded - 04-04-2013

> Stripe Coat: The diagram is clearly saying that it'll cost you an arm and a leg to get out of here. Quick, look around for a hacksaw!

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Palamedes - 04-04-2013

Well most of us didn't die in the night but we all managed to get the party started by now Airey -__-

Palamedes Wrote:Poor Airey. Didn't die because nobody'd ever care enough to visit him, what with his short, uninteresting posts and shoddily-disguised Eridan avatar. Perhaps I'm just being a bit bitter about him voting me, but a man's allowed to be shallow when every now and then. Speaking of which...

Potato: Airey

Hello to you too :3

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - seedy - 04-04-2013

(04-04-2013, 05:40 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: ยป> Stripe Coat: The diagram is clearly saying that it'll cost you an arm and a leg to get out of here. Quick, look around for a hacksaw!

[Image: murderfia%205.png]

[Image: murderfia%206.png]

[Image: murderfia%207.png]

[Image: murderfia%208.png]

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Boogeyman - 04-04-2013

Phonebooth: I try and squeeze myself into the phone booth with Pala where I try to discreetly change into Superman outfit without him realizing it

Anyway I totally thought there was going to be way more deaths in the night. I thought we'd be down around 30 by now.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Not The Author - 04-04-2013

Always something behind the poster

Hang on what's that X near-to-but-separate-from the rest of the scrawlin's

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Luneix - 04-04-2013

...well, that was a thing that happened.
Phonebooth: Slowly black out all of the windows from the outside with a sharpie.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - ProfessorLizzard - 04-04-2013

Not even a terrifying vengeful "god save the queen" shout will protect you from that phonebooth! It tastes... wrong.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Epamynondas - 04-04-2013

Okay guys I am officially lost.

BUT A MAN'S GOTTA DO WHAT A MAN'S GOTTA DO

Vote: Palamedes because he's creeping me out. Also tell me your phone secrets.

Potato: Wheattins because since he isn't in the game there's no risk of him dying and death is scary.

Talk loudly about drugs around the Phone Booth so that whoever's on the other end of the phone thinks Palamedes is a naughty guy.

> Stripe Coat Person: Rip poster off the wall.

Aaaaand lastly.

Try to steal the Medal from MalkyTop's sleeping body.

Phew that was exhausting.

potato Airey

yay some love, i like me some love. come give me all your love pala, ALL OF IT.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Nova - 04-04-2013

Ok yeah at this point I am way too bored to even keep up the facade and not even sure when I can post so whatever

Tries to get phonebooth to fall on me

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Sruixan - 04-04-2013

Okay people, I'm afraid to say it's time for my SERIOUS HAT.

[Image: clip1_2.gif]
(this is going to become ExTrainwreck all over again if I get my way and sufficient lighting)

(you don't have to read this because it's all awfully serious so I was kind and put it in a spoiler - hopefully it won't leak out and contaminate everything)

SpoilerShow

tl;dr - if you are infected with THE VIRUS, you claim. Now. Especially if you're a tracker or watcher because we might be able to use you to nip this threat in the bud.

gosh yes now my throat's so awfully dry from all that EXTREME SERIOUSNESS

Do you think we should dial it down? I certainly think so!

Back to your regularly scheduled silliness and shenanigans, folks!

[Image: pocketpotato2.JPG]

Everybody, meet Greg P. W. Potato. His middle names are "Purple Walrus" in honour of his fallen uncle, a mighty walrus without whom Greg never would have been given life. His interests are being sociable, going on wacky adventures and further mathematics.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Sruixan - 04-04-2013

oh oops I hadn't finished that post I was going to write some more about Greg for everyone to enjoy

ah well

>Examine door, paying close attention to the lock

Scoff at: Phonebooth

Potato: TehPilot because soooooo fitting

(and also unless things have changed since yesterday shoving it in wheat's face isn't going to work)

Vote: granola because sorry mate I'm just not sure how I feel about getting a life insurance policy - it feels worrisomely tantamount to giving up

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - No Lynch - 04-04-2013

Gee Sruixan, anyone would think you were a watcher with that .gif. That is, after all, a Deerstalker.

*ahem*

No Virus here, but God Save the Queen, if by "Queen" I mean No Lynch, myself, and if by "Save" I mean vaccinate and if by "God" I mean Antivirus.
Antivirus vaccinate the No Lynch. Please.

So... maybe there's a quarantine center somewhere 'round here, hmmmm? Anyone know of a quarantine centre in this area code? Maybe there's a listing.

Search: The phone box for a phone directory or any other items.
Get: The fuck out of the phone box with anything I find, I'm not staying in that bloody thing.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - RobotNerd277 - 04-04-2013

Yell: "God Save the Queen!" as I enter the phone booth.

Potato TehPilot, Vote Sruix's Physics Homework.

if that isn't physics, I apologize. I just thought I saw something about rotational inertia where Greg PW Potato was sitting. I hate physics homework.

god I'm tired whatamidoing

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - Palamedes - 04-04-2013

What the fuck guys get out of here. Besides I'm holding the door shut you'll have to - Watts what are you doing fuck no stop that.

Also Epamy how am I being creepy? I'm just playing the game and being silly like anyone else what's wrong with that ;-;. Also I told you I only heard this dumb song.

Palamedes Wrote:It was most troubling, this Epamynondas character trying to read in my actions as being anything but ridiculous. Of course, I am taking this potential phone power quite seriously, but him claiming so is... disconcerting. I'll have to look into it, after all he could be a member of one of the targeted mafias trying to stop people not on his team from getting to the phone. Maybe it has secrets about him, that would most certainly be a treat.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - deadcrystal - 04-04-2013

Ye gods. The chaos. Glory to it.

On another topic Potato: deadcrystal

I earned that medal dammit, and if can't get a medal I should damned well get a potato as compensation.

No virus here either.

That's a damn shame Sruix, I'm just worried is all. Counting the attempt on my life 73% of the people with more than 20 posts have been targeted/murdered. You're deep in the danger zone bro.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - No Lynch - 04-04-2013

super computer ultramarine

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67) - AgentBlue - 04-04-2013

Just a PSA that if I am virused I don't know about it