Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 03-31-2019

>Derrick and lucia: Gear up before going out

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 03-31-2019

Derrick: Maybe you should make or bring backpacks for everybody? That way you could bring back souvenirs

[Image: fgweOzD.png]

You suggest that Lucia fetch her bag incase we need to carry more things, she recalls having both and goes to get them.

[Image: Ii3g9Wf.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: q2XxQss.png]

Lucia gives Bambino the BAGBINO. It has 3 inventory slots.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: JNEZitF.png]

[Image: QCfRyEe.png]

Bambino stores LOCAD KEY FRAGMENT 2 in his inventory.

[Image: siUkpfB.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Misty marshes
2. forgotten forest
3. Death valley
4. graveyard grasslands

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 03-31-2019

>4
Grassy boy, grassy lands. Has there ever been a more perfect situation?

RE: Lucidstuck II - ReedRGale - 03-31-2019

> 2. The Forgotten Forest--while most of the realm has wildlife, the forest seems to be something Uilos would be particularly in tune with.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-01-2019

2. forgotten forest

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 04-01-2019

>2

We know many of the tricks involved with that location, and the fog will probably hamper enemies more than it will hamper us at this point. Plus, this gives us a legitimate reason to turn lucidstuck into a musical number: if they sing as they travel they'll all know where each of the others are and we won't have to deal with fog shenanigans.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 04-01-2019

>3

The mist in the forgotten forest and an ally who could instantly kill anyone else in our party seems like it would be a rather unfortunate combination.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-01-2019

(04-01-2019, 02:26 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>3

The mist in the forgotten forest and an ally who could instantly kill anyone else in our party seems like it would be a rather unfortunate combination.

that's a very good point Cf, but I'm sure they will warn Uilos of what happens and also, consider this:

HA N D H O L D I N G

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 04-08-2019

Derrick: Forgotten forest

[Image: 7Wp5UsG.png]

You tell Uilos Forgotten forest would be a good start as it's right outside, he agrees.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 4tMSgmh.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: rjLwfMa.png]

As the mist thickens, something strange lumbers before you...

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - Tunaki - 04-08-2019

arent they the cutest thing ever

RE: Lucidstuck II - ReedRGale - 04-08-2019

Derrick: Have Reggie examine the new monster; ask Uilos if he'd focus on defending if it does anything, but not try to kill the monster until you know more.

RE: Lucidstuck II - typeandkey - 04-08-2019

>"Hello, how do you do? My associates and I were just about to stop for a picnic. Care to join us?"

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 04-08-2019

>Derrick: Have Reggie scan the monster. Keep your distance, this one looks dangerous.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 04-08-2019

(04-08-2019, 11:36 AM)typeandkey Wrote: »>"Hello, how do you do? My associates and I were just about to stop for a picnic. Care to join us?"

Haha, this! This is Golden! Seconding x3
I mean... no sense in being rude to a potential new friend! :3

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 04-08-2019

(04-08-2019, 05:49 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(04-08-2019, 11:36 AM)typeandkey Wrote: »>"Hello, how do you do? My associates and I were just about to stop for a picnic. Care to join us?"

We’re never going to get that soul if all we do is befriend or run away from monsters. Downvoting.
Sure this monster COULD be too strong to fight, but we can always go back for
equipment

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 04-09-2019

(04-08-2019, 05:49 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »

Re-seconding. I'm one of those who was there and still remembers when IP described the nature of the story from that point onwards. If we try to go for a full-on violence, monster-grinding run, we are going to completely screw ourselves and probably lose. Also, the monsters generally get stronger as the kids do, which was also mentioned. Kill when we HAVE to.

For now, let's get 'em ready to protect themselves, and at least try to see if it's willing to communicate.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 04-09-2019

You know, last time we tried dictating words for a kid we made Lexii feel weird. We may wanna describe what to say instead of saying what to say.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-11-2019

dwnvoting every 'scan the monster' command, that shit triggers monsters

> Derrick: slowly retreat, ask Uilos quietly if he can try to cover all of you while you move back so you can equip your items/armor

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 04-14-2019

Derrick: slowly retreat, ask Uilos quietly if he can try to cover all of you while you move back so you can equip your items/armor

[Image: rGmfxPK.png]

You quietly ask Uilos to look after you while you slowly retreat, but you are interrupted by a blinding light!

Show ChatlogShow

You, Lucia, and Bambino have seen the light and have become blinded! Their vision will be gone for 3 turns. Uilos and Reggie are unaffected.

If you cannot escape you will face a dead end.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 04-15-2019

>Lucia: have Iris restrain the monster, take derrick's and bambino's hand and have uilos guide you back to the fort

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 04-15-2019

>Derrick: This guy provided the flash. Perhaps it is appropriate that you provide the bang? If you sweep the area in front of you with your weapon, perhaps this guy will utter something in pain. If you Lucia can hear that, maybe she can do something to give you a chance to escape, or at least she'll have a better idea of the direction of the enemy.

(04-15-2019, 12:00 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Lucia: have Iris restrain the monster, take derrick's and bambino's hand and have uilos guide you back to the fort

If Lucia is blind, how will she be able to get both Bambino and Derrick's hands? Besides, what's stopping the monster from murdering them as they do that? Ideally we need some way of detaining or slowing him down so the kids don't get murdered, or at least some other way to survive.

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 04-15-2019

>Reggie: Get Uilos to help you guide everyone else away from danger and head back towards the fort system

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-15-2019

> Lucia: Ira is your shadow, she is always with you. Equip night sight.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 04-15-2019

It feels like we're putting the cart before the horse here guise.. we can't actually escape while that thing is at our backs. Soo, to that end:

>Uilios: Climb to the treetops and do your best to evade and restrain that thing with vines while Reggie guides them to safety so they can equip better gear.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 04-15-2019

(04-15-2019, 12:18 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »If Lucia is blind, how will she be able to get both Bambino and Derrick's hands? Besides, what's stopping the monster from murdering them as they do that? Ideally we need some way of detaining or slowing him down so the kids don't get murdered, or at least some other way to survive.

why do you think i commanded for Iris to restrain the monster? she can restrain monsters for a turn