Eagle Time
Post making contest 4.0 - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Post making contest 4.0 (/showthread.php?tid=2231)

RE: Post making contest - Sruixan - 07-19-2016

Have we fgured out rule 1?

Have we figured out rule 1?

RE: Post making contest - qwerx3 - 07-19-2016

I think you all are heading twords getting rule 1, but I think I'd rather give you a hint so that you could get there, as well as helping you be able to pass three of the other five rules.

This has been a post which passes rule 1, and only rule 1.

I think you all are heading twords getting rule 1, but I think I'd rather give you a hint so that you could get there, as well as helping you be able to pass three of the other five rules.

This is test #3.

Flawless, huh?

End of message.

This is still test #3.

End of message.

This continues test #3.

End of message.

This continues test #3 too.

End of message.

This continues test #3 too.

End of message.

This is still test #3.

I really don't know how this is the one that's taken so long to put together.

End of message.

This is test #3 as well.

Actually, I don't know if I'm supposed to be posting but whatever.

End of message.

This completes test #3.

End of message.

RE: Post making contest - Kaynato - 07-19-2016

I swr tht ths mght b gng t fr

RE: Post making contest - Ixcaliber - 07-20-2016

i love passing rule three it's my favourite.

RE: Post making contest - Dragon Fogel - 07-20-2016

Apparently we're posting now? I don't really understand.

RE: Post making contest - Sruixan - 07-20-2016

Five posts that pass rule 3 in a row? Sure, why not?

RE: Post making contest - qwerx3 - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 12:38 AM)Sruixan Wrote: ยปFive posts that pass rule 3 in a row? Sure, why not?

make it six!?

i think all this talk about passing rules everyone's forgetting the real purpose of the postmake: making hot new memes. today's hot new meme: me, i'm so hot, i'm incredibly hot. what i lack in newness and memeticality i make up for in pure sweltering heat.

[Image: how-to-play-patience.jpg]

RE: Post making contest - Sruixan - 07-20-2016

I would also like to nominate my laptop, which just got so hot it nearly stalled on me.

It was probably a sign that I should go to bed, if I'm honest.

RE: Post making contest - qwerx3 - 07-20-2016

Invisible post.

RE: Post making contest - Dragon Fogel - 07-20-2016

Solitaire: the hot new meme?

RE: Post making contest - Kaynato - 07-20-2016

Rule 3 conga~

i gotta post here for funtimes and adventures