Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 01-20-2019

>Derrick: Turn Bambino into a bob-sled! Ask Uilios to make a ramp using his powers, then Yienna should attach huge blood-skates to Bambino's fluffy tummy. Then you and Zendo could use a couple of knives each to also help steer. Teamwork!

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 01-21-2019

>check if the ice hurts you by pressing a finger lightly to it. Ask Reggie if he can go check on the other side. if the rope/zendo's wire is strong and long enough, reggie could tie it on the other side.

We know Yenna can make it through, and we know Derrick weights very little for a kid his age, so he could try the dash if he knows how to skate while wearing the rope as security lin and be fine even if he falls through. Once they're through Uilos can try to the same (derrick + Yenna should be enough to handle his weight) and Zendo is half bones, so he can't weight that much more.

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 01-21-2019

(01-21-2019, 12:05 AM)Panur Wrote: »>check if the ice hurts you by pressing a finger lightly to it. Ask Reggie if he can go check on the other side. if the rope/zendo's wire is strong and long enough, reggie could tie it on the other side.

We know Yenna can make it through, and we know Derrick weights very little for a kid his age, so he could try the dash if he knows how to skate while wearing the rope as security lin and be fine even if he falls through. Once they're through Uilos can try to the same (derrick + Yenna should be enough to handle his weight) and Zendo is half bones, so he can't weight that much more.

Zendo already broke through the ice just by stepping on it, FYI. I do think we should try dream manipulation though, so here's my command.

>Derrick: Try to harden the ice with your mind the same way you made that candle glow brighter ages ago. Concentrate very deeply and imagine the ice being able to carry your weight. Summon the inner most aspects of your will, and channel it in a constructive and useful way. You must cross to the other side, and you will not let this ice stop you. Then carefully, slowly, place a foot on the ice and bear your weight down on it.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 01-21-2019

(01-21-2019, 01:57 AM)amobiaman Wrote: »
(01-21-2019, 12:05 AM)Panur Wrote: »>check if the ice hurts you by pressing a finger lightly to it. Ask Reggie if he can go check on the other side. if the rope/zendo's wire is strong and long enough, reggie could tie it on the other side.

Zendo already broke through the ice just by stepping on it, FYI. I do think we should try dream manipulation though, so here's my command.

Zendo's undead and a monster, for all we know this is lake of purity and only dreamers can get through, which is why it may be a good idea to check it, considering how easy it is to do so : P

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 01-21-2019

(01-21-2019, 02:52 AM)Panur Wrote: »
(01-21-2019, 01:57 AM)amobiaman Wrote: »

Zendo's undead and a monster, for all we know this is lake of purity and only dreamers can get through, which is why it may be a good idea to check it, considering how easy it is to do so : P

Hmm, fair enough. Testing it is a fine option, but I don't expect the result to be much different.

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 01-21-2019

>Derrick: Can Yienna use her powers to further lower the temperature of the ice, and therefore make it more stable? And if she can, could Uilos use his powers to make the water move the piece of ice? If that is possible, and it can safely support people's weight, you could take Zendo's Wire and your Jacket to make a sail! Then you all could ride the newly created SS Uilos safely to the other side.

RE: Lucidstuck II - The One Guy - 01-22-2019

How fast can Yienna use her powers? If it's really fast, then whatever method we use we can have her materialize guide rails in front of us as we go.

Also, she could potentially materialize skates for everyone so everyone can get across the same way she does.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 02-10-2019

Derrick: Check if the ice hurts you by pressing a finger lightly to it. Ask Reggie if he can go check on the other side. if the rope/zendo's wire is strong and long enough, reggie could tie it on the other side

[Image: tPOU5RL.png]

You step on the ice to test its stability... Whoa...

[Image: nEv4Ryk.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Nq8rZ9t.png]

You lightly tap the surface of the liquid bleeding from the cracks.

Oof! You've taken 25 damage to frostbite!

Show ChatlogShow

You don't have much options now. Or do you?

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 02-10-2019

Now's as good a time as any, since Kremwhal seems receptive right now.

>Derrick: Try to harden the ice with your mind the same way you made that candle glow brighter ages ago. Concentrate very deeply and imagine the ice being able to carry your weight. Summon the inner most aspects of your will, and channel it in a constructive and useful way. You must cross to the other side, and you will not let this ice stop you. Then carefully, slowly, place a foot on the ice and bear your weight down on it.

Alternatively, we could see what Kremwhal has in mind, if anything.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 02-10-2019

>Derrick: mentally consult with yourself for ways you could use your powers to help cross the river, or alternatively, have reggie fly over and draw a door on the other side with black creation stone

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 02-10-2019

>Derrick: Trust your feelings, you know them to be true.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 02-10-2019

(02-10-2019, 11:18 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Derrick: mentally consult with yourself for ways you could use your powers to help cross the river, or alternatively, have reggie fly over and draw a door on the other side with black creation stone

Well, looks like we're not getting away with just ignoring that hint soo... seconding this. But only because it also includes an alternate route which means Derrick will be able to either take or leave Kreamwhal's sugestion.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 02-13-2019

Derrick: Try to harden the ice with your mind the same way you made that candle glow brighter ages ago. Concentrate very deeply and imagine the ice being able to carry your weight. Summon the inner most aspects of your will, and channel it in a constructive and useful way. You must cross to the other side, and you will not let this ice stop you. Then carefully, slowly, place a foot on the ice and bear your weight down on it

[Image: SS8B4nT.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: w2EKrnA.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: qzPtwbd.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Rv1m0y6.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: HcAU9IU.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: MVIXU7M.png]

Reggie stands before you several stories in the air. He gives off an aura that has everyone uncomfortable except for you.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: qsYtQQC.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: um1ipTZ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: tbK9sPs.png]

As soon as Reggie lands, he poofs back into a little raven.

Show ChatlogShow

You had no idea Reggie was able to transform into something other than his sword, you wonder what other secrets he has...

1. Take a look around and chat with the others
2. Be Alice

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 02-13-2019

3> b the Reapers intermission, long promised to us

1!! fuck Alice

RE: Lucidstuck II - Princezz - 02-13-2019

The dream isn't quite over yet, is it? I don't know. I think we'll get the intermission when IP decides.

So I'll go with >1.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Noo5uke - 02-13-2019

2.5. Be Daydream.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 02-13-2019

(02-13-2019, 10:16 AM)Panur Wrote: »3> b the Reapers intermission, long promised to us

1!! fuck Alice

seconding seconding seconding

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 02-13-2019

You know what, let's
>2:Be Alice

We don't want alice to pull anything without us knowing.

RE: Lucidstuck II - MarbleMoth - 02-13-2019

> 2. Be Alice

I don't like Alice either, but that's exactly why I wanna know what she's up to.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 02-13-2019

>1
Because I'm curious of these souvenirs

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 02-13-2019

This feels too important to ignore:
>Be Alice

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 02-13-2019

>1

I wanna see if Yienna has one of the keys to the Arena... Alice won't take over the world offscreen in the meantime... hopefully -_-)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 02-13-2019

Yienna won't have an arena key. Arena keys are found on boss monsters and the boss monsters of loham are vanity, uillos and the one that raziel killed. Since Uillos and Vanity are alive and Alice has the third key, Yienna doesn't have a key herself.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 02-14-2019

Derrick: Take a look around and chat with the others

[Image: VjHQI2X.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ArzRIUh.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Sure why not?
2. Talk with Zendo first

RE: Lucidstuck II - calescentInfernum - 02-14-2019