Eagle Time
Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Projects and Comics (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Thread: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread (/showthread.php?tid=29)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Sadgi - 01-25-2012

more of the corella lady
she has sharp teeth in lieu of a big scary beak
[Image: 1QEsT.png]

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - MaxieSatan - 01-28-2012

[Image: eggplant_sexytimes0001.png]
Things I can draw better than I expected: 80% of Eggplant Wizard

Things I still cannot draw for shit: hands

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - btp - 01-29-2012

I am not arts but Noodly is.

[Image: 8e357933.jpg]

Closer:
Show Content

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Pick Yer Poison - 01-29-2012

Whoah, that's rad! What's it made of? I'm not an artsy person so I have no idea.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Infrared - 01-30-2012

[Image: gBWZ4.png]

designing a girl for a thing

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Robust Laser - 01-30-2012

SO CLEARLY YOU WANT TO SEE A MY LITTLE PONY CHARACTER BE A SAINTS ROW CHARACTER RIGHT
dildo within, if that kind of thing makes you cry
Show Content
I DON'T KNOW I WAS BORED
get off my back okay

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - btp - 01-30-2012

*snrk*

Also Pyp I believe she used tin-foil and nail-polish. She told me exactly but I didn't really understand.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - AgentBlue - 01-30-2012

!

Nail polish art?! I was thinking of doing something similar! (but with layers and etchings)

How big is that piece? It must have used up at least a pile of clear!

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Plaid - 01-31-2012

[Image: vSeXh.jpg]

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Yoshi - 02-01-2012

i keep wanting to think the one on the right is patamon

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Plaid - 02-01-2012

If patamon was involved in a horrible genetic experiment with Yoda, then yes. I see what you mean.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Schazer - 02-08-2012

[Image: Vt8Ei.png]

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - AgentBlue - 02-08-2012

[Image: omnomnomicon.PNG]

This edition of the Omnomnomicon includes Chapter 20: Recipes for the Recently Damned, including the all-time favorite Human Sacrifice Blood Pudding.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Yoshi - 02-12-2012

[Image: 3jxwh.png]

WHAT COULD IT BE

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - fakeimpostor - 02-16-2012

Show Content
One day I will learn how to paint!
Maybe?!?

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - sfou - 02-16-2012

So I just made a Schazer, since let's face it, Schazer is kawaii as -fuck-

[Image: 2zeza1e.jpg]

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Woffles - 02-16-2012

Gotta be max loli!

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Plaid - 02-17-2012

[Image: lSqbb.png]

so

many

fucking

textures

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Woffles - 02-24-2012

[Image: ia06]
Allegedly, this is how you solve differential equations.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - AgentBlue - 02-25-2012

Of course! So x doesn't really e ist!

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - thegreenspark - 03-13-2012

[Image: SSCN0108.jpg]

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - SleepingOrange - 03-14-2012

That businessman is very tempting avatarizable goodness

If only I didn't already have the best possible avatar.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Dragon Fogel - 03-14-2012

I think the Bowl Summoner is my favorite.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - AgentBlue - 03-15-2012

Show Content

Because engineering lectures are booooring

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Lankie - 03-17-2012

[Image: tumblrquest.png]

So I have this ol' tumblr thing
in which I'm posting a doodle everyday. I'm currently at day 25 and surprisingly still going.

Check it I guess if you like my terrible drawings?