Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 11-23-2018

>2
>Derrick: Have Reggie check the monster's stats

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 11-24-2018

(11-23-2018, 10:03 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »>2

sorry amob, downvoting. we know that monsters notice when we do this, and i'll doubt that someone who considers us 'suspicious' would be pleased by the action

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 11-24-2018

(11-23-2018, 09:42 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>3: "Okay, but why though? I don't want to start a fight or anything, but we literally didn't even know you were here until you came up to us. All we wanted to do was get to the peak to make friends with a ninja zombie man. If it's alright with you can we just like... go around you or something? Or is turning back or fighting you the only options you will allow. By the way; hi I'm Derrick, this bird in my hood is Reggie, and the giant mountain of fluff is Bambino."

Third options are always nice. Friendly even! Seconding.
This time without adding anything that might mess-up the counting process xP

PS: They're so Cute! ♥ ...oh, i REALLY wish we won't have to kill this one xO

RE: Lucidstuck II - dasno - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 12:44 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(11-23-2018, 09:42 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>3: "Okay, but why though? I don't want to start a fight or anything, but we literally didn't even know you were here until you came up to us. All we wanted to do was get to the peak to make friends with a ninja zombie man. If it's alright with you can we just like... go around you or something? Or is turning back or fighting you the only options you will allow. By the way; hi I'm Derrick, this bird in my hood is Reggie, and the giant mountain of fluff is Bambino."

thirding

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 12:28 AM)Panur Wrote: »
(11-23-2018, 10:03 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »>2

sorry amob, downvoting. we know that monsters notice when we do this, and i'll doubt that someone who considers us 'suspicious' would be pleased by the action
I'm not sure if that's a thing actually. Reggie kinda announced it to uillos when he noticed.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 03:15 AM)dasno Wrote: »

thirding

Fourthing

RE: Lucidstuck II - Cartelier - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 08:55 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(11-24-2018, 03:15 AM)dasno Wrote: »

thirding

Fourthing

Fis- err... I mean Fifthing (has it ran out of novelty? should we make a chain or something? I mean it already kind of is, but I just want to clarify for others.)
Derrick could also tell Reggie to do a quick stat read and have him tell him so he doesnt get caught staring... Also hey I'm new here; with a lot of bad grammar and things to say (English isn't my first language sooo...)

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 11-25-2018

Derrick: We're not leaving

[Image: sCZUeDo.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. No, Uilos is different, he stays with us. (Root for Uilos)
2. .... (Let Uilos leave)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 11-25-2018

1. Back up yo boi

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 11-25-2018

Derrick: explain the situation. Uilos helped you and your friends. You understand her mistrust, but Uilos was not himself when it happened. It doesn't make it right but he had done a lot of repentance and keeps working hard to prove that he's changed. All you aks is for a chance.

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 11-25-2018

>3: "Look, I'm not really the boss of either of you and whatever either of you decide to do I'll respect but I'd like to point something relevant out. From what I know Uilos was literally under the effect of what is essentially mind control at the time you are referring to. That is not to say it lessens what happened, but since that point said effects have been counteracted by one of my friends named Emily. Since then I have known him to only act in the defense of others and steer away people from suffering his previous fate. He is essentially an entirely different person piloting his meat suit of a body. I trust this leafy green boy with my life, and so far he's lived up to that trust with aplomb. And by that I mean: if he was currently a murderer that killed for pleasure everybody standing here would currently be a pile of chunky corpse slushy on the snow. Every moment I am next to him I am literally trusting him with my life. Just saying."

RE: Lucidstuck II - quixoticTokki - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 02:19 AM)Panur Wrote: »Derrick: explain the situation. Uilos helped you and your friends. You understand her mistrust, but Uilos was not himself when it happened. It doesn't make it right but he had done a lot of repentance and keeps working hard to prove that he's changed. All you aks is for a chance.

Seconding.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 02:19 AM)Panur Wrote: »Derrick: explain the situation. Uilos helped you and your friends. You understand her mistrust, but Uilos was not himself when it happened. It doesn't make it right but he had done a lot of repentance and keeps working hard to prove that he's changed. All you aks is for a chance.

Seconding. Explaining that Uilos was a vessel for some darker thing that is gone now and won't be returning thanks to a friend of Derrick's, while also remaining sympathetic to her hardships should let her allow Uilos to pass with extreme reluctance. Even if she demands to keep an eye on him, it's fine.

If she was STILL scared of him she would never have approached to tell him to leave, because then he could just trounce her. He's within murder range of her right now. This seems to be pure bitterness more than fear for her life.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Will Phoenix - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 06:56 AM)Kayriel Wrote: »

Seconding. Explaining that Uilos was a vessel for some darker thing that is gone now and won't be returning thanks to a friend of Derrick's, while also remaining sympathetic to her hardships should let her allow Uilos to pass with extreme reluctance. Even if she demands to keep an eye on him, it's fine.

If she was STILL scared of him she would never have approached to tell him to leave, because then he could just trounce her. He's within murder range of her right now. This seems to be pure bitterness more than fear for her life.

Seconding. But Uilos is, in fact, a boss and he has more than enough power to anihilate anything in its path, so if diplomacy doesn't work you should remind Icy of the boss monster status the leafy boy has, even if his capabilities don't work as well in the blizzard.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 11:20 AM)Will Phoenix Wrote: »
(11-25-2018, 06:56 AM)Kayriel Wrote: »

Seconding. But Uilos is, in fact, a boss and he has more than enough power to anihilate anything in its path, so if diplomacy doesn't work you should remind Icy of the boss monster status the leafy boy has, even if his capabilities don't work as well in the blizzard.

downvoting for the simple fact that we may be making boasts we don't know if we can follow. This is a place uilos' not been in either ever or in a while, visibility is like 2 and he can't summon greenery. He may be a powerhouse but that doesn't make *us* immortal.

Also, i'm not sure it'll be food for Uilos' psyche to go around killing more monsters. I don't mean he'll go lunatic, but he may get mopey or resent us for making ths happen.

RE: Lucidstuck II - ReedRGale - 11-25-2018

> Let Uilos leave. Forcing the situation now might be bad, for this monster and for Uilos. Maybe talking to her now might open up an opportunity for diplomacy later. Explain the situation, that you'll try to explain to her how he's changed and help her see his remorse.

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 11-25-2018

>Derrick: Let Uilos Speak for himself. You've already been given passage, so it's up to Uilos to decide whether or not he should continue. Ask Uilos if he wants to continue, and let him know you'd accept his decision either way and that you'd vouch for him if he wanted you to.

also, since we should be including Kremwhal from now on

>Derrick: Think to the parts of Kremwhal inside yourself and see what the other half of you thinks about this situation.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 11-27-2018

Derrick: Explain the situation. Uilos helped you and your friends. You understand her mistrust, but Uilos was not himself when it happened. It doesn't make it right but he had done a lot of repentance and keeps working hard to prove that he's changed. All you ask is for a chance

[Image: CR6yFjk.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: wBhVDbS.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: r2oSPtq.png]

The storm has subsided!

Show ChatlogShow

1. Lead us to your house, it will probably be better that way. (allow Yienna to accompany you)
2. Have fun with that (Let Yienna go)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 11-27-2018

1. Friends are good

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 11-27-2018

> Derrick: let Yienna decide. You'd appreciate the guide and company, but if she wants to go down, you wish her the best.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 11-27-2018

> 2

We're already working on two bosses, we don't need to add a regular monster onto that. And I don't really see her causing any harm while in the meadows, seeing as it'd be somewhat unfamiliar territory after she's been away for so long and where Uilos is at his strongest.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Will Phoenix - 11-27-2018

Tell Yienna if she doesn't mind giving you a tour through the peak, but tell hell you'll personally acompany her back to the meadows after that

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 11-27-2018

>2

also upvoting heyo while I'm at it

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 11-27-2018

(11-27-2018, 07:12 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: let Yienna decide. You'd appreciate the guide and company, but if she wants to go down, you wish her the best.

Seconding this. It'd be useful to have her with us as long as we're careful, but she's likely not strictly required for this. Though, I doubt she was the only obstacle Zendo has planned for us... he does seem to be testing Derrick, after all.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 11-27-2018

>Let her go to the meadows if she wants, but warn her not to go into the woods and tell her it was starting to rain when you left.