Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - bookofguns - 10-09-2018

(10-08-2018, 07:45 PM)MarbleMoth Wrote: »> ...Hey, it is true Alice is a bit sketchy, but not having any ties with anyone won't make you more "powerful". Aren't you more likely to be attacked by that evil doll thing when you're alone?

That comment "But as soon as that company becomes ill, we move from it." really now? It's one thing to stand up for yourself, to learn more about your strengths and weaknesses, but it's another thing entirely to see people as disposable once they become ill. Understand and accept Kremwahl sure, but don't let your paranoia completely take over geeze.

upvot this ^

While Kremwahl is right is some aspect and that Derrick is ignoring vital and key things in his life that harm him Kremwahl himself seems a bit to eager to well to take over. He talks more as they are two is some aspect and pronouns "(Because I can, we're twins.)" this brings up many red flags. But like with most inner id, egos, super egos, ect he can't be completely cut out, a part of Derrick is Kremwahl and vise versa just as Bambino and Reggie are but even they are only parts to. Take even one part of yourself and separate it form the rest you will get a new person unaffected by your other emotions/personalities Kremwahl is simply a more survival(under current understanding sociopath) oriented person/part of Derrick.

RE: Lucidstuck II - ReedRGale - 10-09-2018

> Derrick: Choose to value yourself. Choose to value both Kremwahl and Nightmare. Recognize that Nightmare cares about his Sister and his friends as well, even though they may betray him. Recognize that there must be limits to betrayal before the two of you do something drastic. Recognize that there must be smaller steps, like confronting Alice, in between terror-sessions like with Zendo's torture. Ask Kremwahl if that's fair for yourself.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 10-09-2018

(10-09-2018, 05:00 AM)ReedRGale Wrote: »> Derrick: Choose to value yourself. Choose to value both Kremwahl and Nightmare. Recognize that Nightmare cares about his Sister and his friends as well, even though they may betray him. Recognize that there must be limits to betrayal before the two of you do something drastic. Recognize that there must be smaller steps, like confronting Alice, in between terror-sessions like with Zendo's torture. Ask Kremwahl if that's fair for yourself.

seconding the heck outta this

(10-09-2018, 12:15 AM)Kayriel Wrote: »He's telling us something Derrick needs to hear. But at the same time he's pushing too much to be the dominant part of Derrick. Even if they were fully 're-fused', this kind of thinking is actually dangerous. Derrick can't control how the others are feeling and what makes them treat him in certain ways, and to a certain extent they may not be able to. If he ditches them the moment they aren't 'beneficial' to him (the wording used makes everyone else seem like tools), then how can he repair those relationships that are VITAL and NECESSARY for Derrick and us in getting them through this?

Kremwahl needs to be kept on a leash, even if he becomes part of Derrick wholly. He needs to be the backseat, so his will can't take over. Regardless of what he says, the talk he's giving sounds very much like trying to turn Derrick into himself rather than "We need to even/average out between the two of us." If he'd been preaching for that I'd be all for it, because Derrick's a doormat, but being kind and compassionate and understanding and permissive is practically his social strength. This sounds like it's trying to make him a selfish sociopath, which is, in many cases, considered evil.

absolutely agree, what's more, it sounds like he'd be turning into alice

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 10-09-2018

Derrick: get to know yourself better before deciding anything. Ask how he feels about your friends, specifically Lucia, and what he might know about her that you don’t.

RE: Lucidstuck II - ReedRGale - 10-09-2018

(10-09-2018, 01:54 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »Derrick: get to know yourself better before deciding anything. Ask how he feels about your friends, specifically Lucia, and what he might know about her that you don’t.

Seconding!

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 10-09-2018

(10-09-2018, 01:54 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »Derrick: get to know yourself better before deciding anything. Ask how he feels about your friends, specifically Lucia, and what he might know about her that you don’t.

Thirding

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 10-10-2018

I would like to point out, that all we have to go on is what Kremwahl is telling Derrick is true. He says he won't even appear if Reggie and Bambino are around. Honestly, we can't actually take anything Kremwahl says to be true, because we have nothing to fact-check it against, and no proof that he is what he says he is or that he is who he says he is.

For all we know, this is a natural part of the Lunatic Process that we were just never privy to before. We MIGHT be guiding Derrick right into Malice's puppet-y hands. Or Nightmare's. I also distinctly remember we're supposed to be helping DERRICK through this. Kremwahl wants to return some understanding of Derrick-as-Nightmare to him. All of this absolutely freaking reeks. Let us remember, the last time Derrick went red was in the Construct's Waking World. Which means he's not a figment of Derrick's powers/consciousness in the Dream World. He's either part of the construct itself, or an intruder in the construct, even if he actually IS part of Derrick he's more likely part of Nightmare, not our Derrick, who is not actually real.

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 10-10-2018

(10-10-2018, 06:21 AM)Kayriel Wrote: »I would like to point out, that all we have to go on is what Kremwahl is telling Derrick is true. He says he won't even appear if Reggie and Bambino are around. Honestly, we can't actually take anything Kremwahl says to be true, because we have nothing to fact-check it against, and no proof that he is what he says he is or that he is who he says he is.

For all we know, this is a natural part of the Lunatic Process that we were just never privy to before. We MIGHT be guiding Derrick right into Malice's puppet-y hands. Or Nightmare's. I also distinctly remember we're supposed to be helping DERRICK through this. Kremwahl wants to return some understanding of Derrick-as-Nightmare to him. All of this absolutely freaking reeks. Let us remember, the last time Derrick went red was in the Construct's Waking World. Which means he's not a figment of Derrick's powers/consciousness in the Dream World. He's either part of the construct itself, or an intruder in the construct, even if he actually IS part of Derrick he's more likely part of Nightmare, not our Derrick, who is not actually real.

I think it’s too early to make accusations like that at this stage. We’ve heard his argument, now it’s up to us to help Derrick investigate. Kremwhal also openly admits to being “part” of the lunacy and lucidity processes, in that he is the part of Derrick that is most prevalent during those states.

For clarification, kremwhal also said that he would only show up when Derrick is alone, as that’s when self reflection is the easiest. If Derrick views Reggie and bambino as part of himself, then kremwhal can show up when they’re around.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 10-11-2018

(10-10-2018, 06:21 AM)Kayriel Wrote: »I would like to point out, that all we have to go on is what Kremwahl is telling Derrick is true. He says he won't even appear if Reggie and Bambino are around. Honestly, we can't actually take anything Kremwahl says to be true, because we have nothing to fact-check it against, and no proof that he is what he says he is or that he is who he says he is.

im thinking on the exact contrary as you, everything kremwhal has said makes sense, and working with him will bring major improvements for derrick's character, i'll elaborate more on this paragraph i wrote on discord, which ill copypaste under the spoiler

SpoilerShow

as for your concern about lunacy, this definitely isnt a natural stage of lunacy, i am sure that we arent walking into any traps, this is just derrick talking to his "shadow", every kid has one of these, kremwahl here is actually explaining exactly how lunacy works (i'd recommend rereading everything hes said and internalizing it), mal causes the kids to develop the bad kind of lunacy where they lose their direction and go murder crazy, if the kids actually develop a good relationship with their shadow while working on their problems (lunatic triggers) they gain access to lucidity, and immunity to lunacy

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 10-12-2018

Derrick: get to know yourself better before deciding anything. Ask how he feels about your friends, specifically Lucia, and what he might know about her that you don’t

[Image: 0GIZXIo.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 10-12-2018

>While Kremwahl seems to be made of pure, cold logic, he needs to acknowledge the fact that he is very ill-suited to interacting with others. Convince him that you are still the best choice when it comes to keeping friends close and enemies closer. Otherwise, if you let yourself be dominated by your own inner power, which he clearly represents, then the compassionate side which is you will cease to exist, and he will quickly find himself alone and haunted by his actions... just like Uilios did.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 10-12-2018

> Derrick: thank Kremwahl for the talk and relax a bit while you wait for Bambino and Reggie to arrive. It may be worth to see what they think of this conversation.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 10-12-2018

I for one would like to talk some more with narwhal

>Derrick: ask how he feels about the reapers, and the current situation with all the monsters we have going around, wouldnt it be good to build them a place for them to live in? like a town, perhaps in graveyard grasslands

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 10-12-2018

>Derrick: Relax let you mind settle and wait for your friends, this introspection stuff is kinda heavy

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 10-12-2018

Derrick: Ask kremwhal if he could stick around until reggie and bambino Arive. There are some things you need to ask the entirety of yourself.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 10-13-2018

(10-12-2018, 03:05 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »Derrick: Ask kremwhal if he could stick around until reggie and bambino Arive. There are some things you need to ask the entirety of yourself.

Downvoting.... sorry amob, i just don't see anything that could go right with everyone in same place, and actually have some concerns about a lot that could go wrong

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 10-13-2018

Derrick: thank Kremwahl for the talk and relax a bit while you wait for Bambino and Reggie to arrive. It may be worth to see what they think of this conversation

[Image: BR5wDb0.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: mR8qxm2.png]

You and Kremwahl sit in silence, and suddenly it's as if He was never there to begin with.

You hear some muffled squawking by the door, maybe Reggie's here?

[Image: DQqf5ed.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 10-13-2018

> Derrick: consider Bambino may take a really long while since there's no way into this house. Make a door hooking this place to fort system.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 10-13-2018

(10-13-2018, 09:19 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: consider Bambino may take a really long while since there's no way into this house. Make a door hooking this place to fort system.

I'd suggest we wait to get Garry's opinion before we hook up his house. Or that if we absolutely must do it now that it be a one way route, so that it can be used to leave the island but not get to it.

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 10-14-2018

(10-13-2018, 09:52 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(10-13-2018, 09:19 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: consider Bambino may take a really long while since there's no way into this house. Make a door hooking this place to fort system.

I'd suggest we wait to get Garry's opinion before we hook up his house. Or that if we absolutely must do it now that it be a one way route, so that it can be used to leave the island but not get to it.

Seconding. I'd rather have our door be inside a safe zone, such as a fort.

Derrick: Ask Reggie what he heard between you and Kremwhal. Then sit and talk with Reggie to learn more about yourself through him.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 10-14-2018

>derrick: consider bambino might take a while to get here, give him frequent mental updates while you go out and about so he knows where you are, open up your bag of items you got from the store and see about doing some crafting

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 10-14-2018

Kremwahl is a sociopath. I don't even mean that insultingly, he actually is a sociopath. Trying to steer Derrick into being like him, rather than evening each other out, can only result in a Bad End. He's also getting more and more suspicious as this goes on.

The best way to tell a lie is to tell the truth. Every sociopath I've ever known, been confronted with, or worked to assist has known and lived by this idea. They find it easy to have people defend them - the same people that they are hoodwinking, no less. But there's always little crumbs here or there, incongruous statements or verbal context that only comes up once in awhile after having them talk for an extended period of time on the same subject.

Kremwahl is following my many experiences to a T, so far. Derrick should NOT give him any soft of free reign, control, or room to work. Instead, he should be harnessed. Keep him down, make use of the power temporary connections with him can bring, become familiar and comprehensive with those abilities. But for goodness' sake don't turn into him.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 04:39 PM)Kayriel Wrote: »Kremwahl is a sociopath. I don't even mean that insultingly, he actually is a sociopath. Trying to steer Derrick into being like him, rather than evening each other out, can only result in a Bad End. He's also getting more and more suspicious as this goes on.

The best way to tell a lie is to tell the truth. Every sociopath I've ever known, been confronted with, or worked to assist has known and lived by this idea. They find it easy to have people defend them - the same people that they are hoodwinking, no less. But there's always little crumbs here or there, incongruous statements or verbal context that only comes up once in awhile after having them talk for an extended period of time on the same subject.

Kremwahl is following my many experiences to a T, so far. Derrick should NOT give him any soft of free reign, control, or room to work. Instead, he should be harnessed. Keep him down, make use of the power temporary connections with him can bring, become familiar and comprehensive with those abilities. But for goodness' sake don't turn into him.

this would mean we'd never get access to lucidity, derrick needs to get good communication with his other side to attain that, this doesn't mean turning into kremwahl, if you didnt read my previous post about this topic, id recommend reading it, since i go into more detail there, but to reiterate, lucidity entails being in control and with a clear mind, and you're thinking kremwahl is lil mal (sure to make derrick lunatic), sure his way of thinking isn't healthy, but thats still a side of derricks character we must work with to get the best possible outcome, we have to steer kremwahl in the right direction, just as much as derrick

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 10-14-2018

>Derrick: Ask reggie if he noticed anything when you took him from the closet.

I wanted to ask this with Emily, but I don't see that happening soon and I think it's important to know what the shadow in the closet was.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 10-14-2018

Derrick: Ask Reggie what he heard between you and Kremwhal. Then sit and talk with Reggie to learn more about yourself through him

[Image: GMRVedB.png]

Show ChatlogShow