Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 10-08-2018

> Derrick: Consider stopping by Uilos' place to talk. He has no stake in your situation, so he's the most likely to give impartial advice.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 10-08-2018

Derrick: You're relieved... Who are you?

[Image: z7Y4nkj.png]

You enter the living room to find... Him.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ZW0OBJl.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 10-08-2018

>ask him to explain what happened back on the zendo fight, you cant seem to recall despite your best efforts, all you recall is ...red, why can't you recall?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Noo5uke - 10-08-2018

>Nightmare? can you hear us?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 10-08-2018

> Derrick: deep breath, ask what's been concerning you.

(10-08-2018, 12:52 PM)Noo5uke Wrote: »>Nightmare? can you hear us?

i would advice against doing this at the moment, gonna have to downvote

Derrick: deep breath, ask what's been concerning you

[Image: d9fvvSL.png]

You sit on the couch with Him and take a deep breath...

Show ChatlogShow

>Do you have a name red dude?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 10-08-2018

> Derrick: ask if there's any way for you to distinguish when the push is for bad things or good things? is there any way for you to avoid the angel/demon thing once it shows up? How can you allow your double to act while also remaining in control? By alone, does he mean alone-alone, or are Reggie and Bambino supposed to accompany you? Does this also apply to your friends? Would it be a good idea to warn them of this?

(10-08-2018, 04:35 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: ask if there's any way for you to distinguish when the push is for bad things or good things? is there any way for you to avoid the angel/demon thing once it shows up? How can you allow your double to act while also remaining in control? By alone, does he mean alone-alone, or are Reggie and Bambino supposed to accompany you? Does this also apply to your friends? Would it be a good idea to warn them of this?

Seconding

RE: Lucidstuck II - ReedRGale - 10-08-2018

> Derrick: Ask what working as one would look like

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 10-08-2018

>Derrick: talk yourself. For good or for bad, your friends need you to be the best you can be, so learn to be true to yourself and talk to him.

Derrick: Ask if there's any way for you to distinguish when the push is for bad things or good things? is there any way for you to avoid the angel/demon thing once it shows up? How can you allow your double to act while also remaining in control? By alone, does he mean alone-alone, or are Reggie and Bambino supposed to accompany you? Does this also apply to your friends? Would it be a good idea to warn them of this?

[Image: 0GIZXIo.png]

Show ChatlogShow

>Derrick: agree to work as one from now on, build a good, trusting relationship with yourself to improve your life

RE: Lucidstuck II - ReedRGale - 10-08-2018

> Derrick: Ask why did the doll tried to prod you with thoughts of stabbing Sister

(10-08-2018, 05:15 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Derrick: agree to work as one from now on, build a good, trusting relationship with yourself to improve your life

Dito.

Derrick: agree to work as one from now on, build a good, trusting relationship with yourself to improve your life

[Image: 0GIZXIo.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 10-08-2018

>Derrick: Putting myself above others all the time is dangerous. After-all I can only see you when it's reflected by others, otherwise you're invisible to me. And the longer I can't see you, the real you, the wider the gap will grow between us. If I didn't need anybody, why would I have rescued the Reapers and kept them around for so long then? I agree that we need to confront Sister, but our understanding is that you will never ignore or brush aside my feelings as irrelevant, just as I will never ignore your advice and the obvious truths you point out.

>Derick Trust him and do what he sayes because your ''Sister'' Can still lie.

(10-08-2018, 07:37 PM)Noo5uke Wrote: »>Derick Trust him and do what he sayes because your ''Sister'' Can still lie.

seconding

RE: Lucidstuck II - MarbleMoth - 10-08-2018

> ...Hey, it is true Alice is a bit sketchy, but not having any ties with anyone won't make you more "powerful". Aren't you more likely to be attacked by that evil doll thing when you're alone?

That comment "But as soon as that company becomes ill, we move from it." really now? It's one thing to stand up for yourself, to learn more about your strengths and weaknesses, but it's another thing entirely to see people as disposable once they become ill. Understand and accept Kremwahl sure, but don't let your paranoia completely take over geeze.

RE: Lucidstuck II - amaranthineApocalypse - 10-08-2018

(10-08-2018, 07:45 PM)MarbleMoth Wrote: »> ...Hey, it is true Alice is a bit sketchy, but not having any ties with anyone won't make you more "powerful". Aren't you more likely to be attacked by that evil doll thing when you're alone?

That comment "But as soon as that company becomes ill, we move from it." really now? It's one thing to stand up for yourself, to learn more about your strengths and weaknesses, but it's another thing entirely to see people as disposable once they become ill. Understand and accept Kremwahl sure, but don't let your paranoia completely take over geeze.

Given that the evidence points towards the fact that Alice murdered their grandfather I'm inclined to downvote this one.

RE: Lucidstuck II - MarbleMoth - 10-08-2018

Well, yeah I agree, Alice is a monster.

I'm just concerned about Derrick's mental state is all. I want him to realise that Alice is awful and that they should cut ties... That has to happen at some point. The problem here, is how should the news should be broken to him and how will Derrick react accordingly? Will he completely cut ties with everyone else, for fear of being betrayed again? Yikes what if he rejects Lucia after all that...

This is kind of a sad and difficult situation to be in ._.

I suppose we can only do this one step at a time though ^^;

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 10-08-2018

(10-08-2018, 07:45 PM)MarbleMoth Wrote: »> ...Hey, it is true Alice is a bit sketchy, but not having any ties with anyone won't make you more "powerful". Aren't you more likely to be attacked by that evil doll thing when you're alone?

Upvoting this one because this is what we need.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 10-09-2018

He's telling us something Derrick needs to hear. But at the same time he's pushing too much to be the dominant part of Derrick. Even if they were fully 're-fused', this kind of thinking is actually dangerous. Derrick can't control how the others are feeling and what makes them treat him in certain ways, and to a certain extent they may not be able to. If he ditches them the moment they aren't 'beneficial' to him (the wording used makes everyone else seem like tools), then how can he repair those relationships that are VITAL and NECESSARY for Derrick and us in getting them through this?

Kremwahl needs to be kept on a leash, even if he becomes part of Derrick wholly. He needs to be the backseat, so his will can't take over. Regardless of what he says, the talk he's giving sounds very much like trying to turn Derrick into himself rather than "We need to even/average out between the two of us." If he'd been preaching for that I'd be all for it, because Derrick's a doormat, but being kind and compassionate and understanding and permissive is practically his social strength. This sounds like it's trying to make him a selfish sociopath, which is, in many cases, considered evil.