Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - bookofguns - 09-18-2018

>Derrick: contemplate when your going to get sleep and for that matter where. Its past midnight isnt it?

RE: Lucidstuck II - dasno - 09-21-2018

>Derrick: give Lucas a call or text to keep him in the loop.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 09-21-2018

I'm not sure we wanna be a different character going straight from that last panel, but since I do wanna check on Alice sometime I'm gonna make >Be lexii
a command since I hadn't already

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 09-23-2018

(09-18-2018, 01:51 AM)bookofguns Wrote: »>Derrick: contemplate when your going to get sleep and for that matter where. Its past midnight isnt it?

seconding and adding

>Derrick: remember that gramps is scheduled to return tomorrow

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 09-24-2018

Derrick: contemplate when you're going to get sleep and for that matter where. Its past midnight isn't it?

[Image: zoKymYN.png]

You are now noticing how tired you are. Saving lives is exhausting, not to mention all the stress of a real life ending on your watch. You think it's time to go.

You also remember that today's the mark of two weeks, Gramps said he'd be coming home around now, maybe he'll be back by morning.

[Image: wOocyvg.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: QWt2XxW.png]

You walk with Garreth to his place, although it's quite dark, the moonlight has no trouble helping you see.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 29kQFgb.png]

You make your way into Garry's apartment and toss your backpack to the side, it's gotten quite dark and for some reason you don't feel used to it like before.

[Image: oieIUn1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. I don't want to steal your bed, I'll sleep out here
2. I'm not tired actually, maybe I'll join you
3. I don't bite, we'll just share yours

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 09-24-2018

> Derrick: Consider Garry may stay out here just out of politeness. Thank him for the thoughtfulness and if you are ok with sharing, tell him this (unless he doesn't feel like it). Otherwise, you can just stay with him in the couch until you nod off.

RE: Lucidstuck II - SimplyPan - 09-24-2018

> Derrick: SLEEP WITH THAT STRAPPING YOUNG MAN THIS INSTANT

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 09-24-2018

(09-24-2018, 02:36 AM)Panur Wrote: »4.

> Derrick: Consider Garry may stay out here just out of politeness. Thank him for the thoughtfulness and if you are ok with sharing, tell him this (unless he doesn't feel like it). Otherwise, you can just stay with him in the couch until you nod off.

seconding

RE: Lucidstuck II - dasno - 09-24-2018

(09-24-2018, 02:58 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
(09-24-2018, 02:36 AM)Panur Wrote: »4.

seconding
third.
though i do think we should tell our other friends asap that we succeded because it does seem kinda rude and unnecessary stress inducing not to.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 09-24-2018

(09-24-2018, 03:20 AM)dasno Wrote: »third.
though i do think we should tell our other friends asap that we succeded because it does seem kinda rude and unnecessary stress inducing not to.

our friends who? Lexii and lucas don't know about the mission, only that derrick is sleeping over at Garry's. Derrick himself said he would rather tell them in person. In dream world reggie (or Ira) can tell anyone else...

RE: Lucidstuck II - Princezz - 09-24-2018

Well, if he's going to sleep then he's going to wake up in Loham regardless of where in the house he sleeps...not sure what to choose though...

RE: Lucidstuck II - amaranthineApocalypse - 09-24-2018

>3 Goddamn it!

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 09-24-2018

>Regardless of where everyone chooses to sleep, ask Garry about whether or not he has a fort, and where a good place to make one would be if he doesn’t have one.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 09-24-2018

Oh my~! What a twist Whoa
B-but let's not make this weird or anything! >//>)

(09-24-2018, 11:26 AM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Regardless of where everyone chooses to sleep, ask Garry about whether or not he has a fort, and where a good place to make one would be if he doesn’t have one.

seconding this and Pan's elaborate >4

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 09-24-2018

>3. Two bro sharing a bed completely pletonicly, because they're both comfortable in their respective sexualities

RE: Lucidstuck II - bookofguns - 09-24-2018

Well I dont think we are beating 3 or 4 this round so lets jusy roll with it and go with 4. Oh this can't end weird at all lol

RE: Lucidstuck II - dasno - 09-25-2018

man i dropped the ball on who was in the loop >.<

(09-24-2018, 03:09 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »Oh my~! What a twist Whoa

(09-24-2018, 11:26 AM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Regardless of where everyone chooses to sleep, ask Garry about whether or not he has a fort, and where a good place to make one would be if he doesn’t have one.

third'ing this one too because that is a good call on the fort situation.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 09-27-2018

(09-25-2018, 04:38 AM)dasno Wrote: »man i dropped the ball on who was in the loop >.<

(09-24-2018, 03:09 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »Oh my~! What a twist Whoa

third'ing this one too because that is a good call on the fort situation.

Tossing my vote on this one. Both the fort and Pan's >4.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 09-30-2018

Derrick: Consider Garry may stay out here just out of politeness. Thank him for the thoughtfulness and if you are ok with sharing, tell him this (unless he doesn't feel like it). Otherwise, you can just stay with him in the couch until you nod off

[Image: RI79W4l.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: IkHFFz1.png]

You enter Garreth's bedroom. It's quite clean. He wasn't kidding about you being dead on your feet, it feels like the exhaustion hit you as soon as you saw his comfy looking bed.

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 09-30-2018

>Derrick: Say hello to the fish.

Also:

>Garry: Consider building a fort while you watch TV

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 09-30-2018

>derrick: bed, now

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 09-30-2018

(09-30-2018, 12:51 AM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Derrick: Say hello to the fish.

Also:

>Garry: Consider building a fort while you watch TV

Seconding both.

RE: Lucidstuck II - calescentInfernum - 09-30-2018

Thirding both, but amobiaman's more. Garry should get a fort.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 10-05-2018

Derrick: Say hello to the fish

[Image: AW3pDiQ.png]

You spy a fish in the fish tank on the dresser.
You say hello.
... It pays you very little attention. You're not sure what you're doing.

Garry: Consider building a fort while you watch TV

[Image: 9OLVshr.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - Noo5uke - 10-05-2018

Garry> Add a blanket on the table so it will count as a fort and put some pilows under the legs.