Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - CJayoj - 09-04-2018

>Foreheads or hands are the safest bet. If its the lip her mother may freak out. On the Cheek Hands or Forehead are the very least can be interpreted as platonic. The safest bet is a hand. She is your maid kiss her hand as the gentleman you are.

RE: Lucidstuck II - MarbleMoth - 09-04-2018

> Kiss her hand, it's what Garry recommended after all, right?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Noo5uke - 09-04-2018

(09-04-2018, 04:05 AM)Noo5uke Wrote: »JUST KISS THE GIRL.

5. .... Lenny Wink

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 09-04-2018

>Forehead

Gonna keep it platonic.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 09-04-2018

(09-04-2018, 01:46 AM)PBJBanana Wrote: »wtf?

C’mon guys, this one should be pretty obvious.
Midnight, Cinderella/Snow white/Sleeping parallels...
It should be obvious how to wake up a sleeping princess, especially if as a prince. Okay, so she’s not a princess yet, but neither was Cinderella. And Cinderella also started off as a maid, so...

>Derrick: Kiss your Sleeping Beauty on the lips.

dude, guys, we kiss her on the lips and Daydream won't like it (AND NEITHER WILL MOM WHO IS RIGHT NEXT TO US? I mean guys, come on, he's smoooching up a coma girl that's literal molestation) also Derrick doesn't WANT to kiss her on the lips, he already said that he was stressed about it, emily offered the option to do it somewhere else and he was happy and relieved about it.

I don't care where she gets kissed, but downvoting any 'lips' option.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 09-04-2018

(09-03-2018, 11:43 PM)PenglogEnfys Wrote: »Derrick: If you said that this is a spiritual thing, then it should be formal instead of romantic and honor your word. If this is the last time you'll ever see her alive in the real world, then perhaps things shouldn't go so far yet. Kiss her forehead, it's a sign of hope and trust for everyone involved.

Third-ing the forhead option.
It's a nice compromise and I now agree that a kiss on the lips is sweetest when fully consensual and not as a cheap joke played for laughs (which i'm guilty of inspiring, but i now see the error of my ways >.>)

RE: Lucidstuck II - quixoticTokki - 09-05-2018

(09-03-2018, 11:55 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: She's your Maid,isn't she? kiss her hand.

Seconding!

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 09-05-2018

I agree with Pan. Any 'lips' kiss-command is un-seconded by moi, thrusting such commands into such negative acceptance numbers that they may never be seen again.

Seriously though, forehead or hand, with a preference for forehead. Forehead kisses are a hybrid of intimate and platonic. Could go either way. It's chaste for any on-looker, and between two people who share feelings it can be more fuzzy and romantically-entangled. Likewise, between two people who don't openly share any feelings it can simply just be a friendly smooch between friends of the friendliness variety.

RE: Lucidstuck II - facethelight - 09-05-2018

My votes on her hand.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 09-09-2018

Derrick: Kiss Lucia's hand

[Image: xiiTSjP.png]

You suddenly become engulfed in darkness you feel. When you hold Lucia's hand you feel as if you two are the only people on earth.

[Image: S5OzSB2.png]

As you view the clock strike twelve on your watch with both hands to bring Lucia's hand to you and go in for the kiss.

[Image: y8fB3Ng.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: uKGXu19.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: mzHCM7u.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: P8kDEWe.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Nsu73Mp.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: TxOFDFB.png]

Lucia's eyes are fixated on you, as if she's searching your eyes for answers, she seems rather flushed.

[Image: uLoBZNb.png]

You give her a gentle smile. You're satisfied immensely with yourself and grateful to have reached her.

[Image: 4cfQORH.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: LGAU1JQ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You did it! Lucia's life no longer hangs in the balance. You both knew that you would succeed, this is truly a testament to your will and resolve as a young man.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 09-09-2018

> Derrick: Lucia needs time with her mother, tell her you'll see her later, you have friends to inform of the good news.

AND

> Derrick: realize what a huge fucking thing what you just did was, for others and yourself. Tacklehug your friends in your happiness!

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 09-09-2018

>Derrick: Let Garry and Emily know Lucia is awake

Also: now that Lucia's okay;

>Be Lexii

RE: Lucidstuck II - RemoteCalamity - 09-09-2018

>Derrick: bask in your victory over fate for a few minutes, then inform sleeping beauty that you'll have to tell your friends the good news.

can't just up and leave the second someone confesses their love for you. that's just rude.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 09-10-2018

(09-09-2018, 10:22 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Derrick: Let Garry and Emily know Lucia is awake

Also: now that Lucia's okay;

>Be Lexii

downvoting the be lexii part, we need some quality lucia time

[Image: ZnAlQCp.png]

RE: Lucidstuck II - CJayoj - 09-10-2018

>Derrick: Inform your friends of the good news. Allow Lucia and her mother to share their tender moment.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 09-10-2018

>Derrick: "I love you too." Now let them both rest.

RE: Lucidstuck II - bookofguns - 09-10-2018

>Derrick: tell lucia you need to inform the other and you'll be right back.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 09-11-2018

(09-09-2018, 10:21 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: Lucia needs time with her mother, tell her you'll see her later, you have friends to inform of the good news.

AND

> Derrick: realize what a huge fucking thing what you just did was, for others and yourself. Tacklehug your friends in your happiness!

seconding, with the addendum of

>derrick: lucia might have just confessed to you, might not have been at the best time or place, but that she did, ponder about it, don't just ignore it.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 09-11-2018

(09-10-2018, 04:25 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Derrick: "I love you too." Now let them both rest.

dowvoting. even if he means it in a friendly manner, lucia may misunderstand as reciprocated feelings. This is absolutely a command that i would let derrick ==> himself.

RE: Lucidstuck II - dasno - 09-13-2018

>Derrick: inform Lucia and her mother were you will be if they need you and let them have there space. After you leave your room text the friends who are not here that Lucia is awake as well as to find how they are doing. Then meet up with Emily and Garry of the good news and probably take a breather because this has been one emotionally heavy day.

(on a not message note.....YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WHORAY! this series is beautiful and every single person who has ever had a hand in shaping this wonderful series  is beautiful and don't you guys ever forget it. T-T was balling like a wee babe when i read the latest strip.)

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 09-16-2018

Derrick: Lucia needs time with her mother, tell her you'll see her later, you have friends to inform of the good news

[Image: RVr0TVM.png]

With your mission complete and successful, you take your leave. You wish Lucia and her mother a good night, and tell her you'll talk again soon. Something fades a little in Lucia's smile, but she says she understands and that she'll see you soon.

[Image: WpWEXHP.png]

You begin texting Garreth right away about your success, he's very glad to hear of your success and says that he'll tell Emily as well.

Derrick: Realize what a huge fucking thing what you just did was, for others and yourself. Tacklehug your friends in your happiness! Lucia might have just confessed to you, might not have been at the best time or place, but that she did, ponder about it, don't just ignore it

[Image: PSh9Yrz.png]

... You're very pleased with your success and you can't wait to see Lucia again, but you're not excited enough to tackle your friends. The thought was nice though. You begin to wonder if Lucia might have confessed her feelings towards you just now.
... You also love Lucia and you're sure that this gesture would be proof to her as well, so you didn't feel the need to have to say anything. Lucia is probably now your most treasured person, you have shown you'd do whatever you need to protect her and keep her safe. Is that not what love is?
On a romantic angle, you're not quite sure if Lucia is "in love" with you, simply because you don't think you've given her any signs of interest. On the other hand, the thought has crossed your mind only once, that being, right now and it's making you a little confused.

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 09-16-2018

>Derrick: Let Lexii know the news on your walk back to Emily's room. Maybe ask how things are going with Alice.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 09-16-2018

>Be Alice

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 09-17-2018

If we're gonna be someone to check up on Alice I suggest being Lexii rather than Alice. Alice might not be in a mood to be being right now. I also don't suggest messaging Lexii cause I'm like 90% sure Alice will check her phone

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 06:26 AM)Fellow Wrote: »If we're gonna be someone to check up on Alice I suggest being Lexii rather than Alice. Alice might not be in a mood to be being right now. I also don't suggest messaging Lexii cause I'm like 90% sure Alice will check her phone

seconding not telling lexii about lucia just yet, alice should pobably be left in the dark about lucia being awake