Eagle Time
what is gamergate - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Forum: Hawkspace (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: what is gamergate (/showthread.php?tid=921)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: what is gamergate - Akumu - 10-24-2014

Total Biscuit is the shitty ex-boyfriend who stirred this all up to begin with, right?

RE: what is gamergate - Solaris - 10-24-2014

total biscuit is an internet youtube personality who has a wife or fiance for some reason

eron something is the person who wrote the zoe post and who, as of an interview this/last week literally only cares about ruining zoe's life

RE: what is gamergate - Plaid - 10-24-2014

I'm posting this in Jac's stead because he is currently on an ipad

[Image: KSpYGnN.jpg]

Enjoy

RE: what is gamergate - Akumu - 10-24-2014

oh okay

sorry for the slander TB

RE: what is gamergate - Jacquerel - 10-24-2014

he's a bit of an ass but he's only guilty of perpetuating bullshit rather than starting it

RE: what is gamergate - Nopad - 10-24-2014

Jac, thanks for your writeup. That was lovely

RE: what is gamergate - Phish - 10-24-2014

As a level 37 ApathyNerd the only things I'm taking out of this whole fustercluck

-Everyone on the internet is dumb

-People on the internet are stupid

-Gawker websites are still a cesspool and I'm glad I haven't willfully gone to any of them in several years

RE: what is gamergate - Dalmationer - 10-25-2014

(10-24-2014, 09:36 PM)Phish Wrote: »As a level 37 ApathyNerd the only things I'm taking out of this whole fustercluck

-Everyone on the internet is dumb

-People on the internet are stupid

-Gawker websites are still a cesspool and I'm glad I haven't willfully gone to any of them in several years

people arent stupid because the average is average??
i dont like saying that because by doing so youre basically implying youre a paragon of intellect.
It's not about stupidity, it's about cliqueyness & misogyny & exclusion of minorities by a gross subculture.

RE: what is gamergate - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 10-25-2014

[Image: HcBpRx5.jpg]

RE: what is gamergate - Loather - 10-27-2014

please do not make jokes in the gamergate thread

RE: what is gamergate - Loather - 10-27-2014

(10-27-2014, 01:25 AM)Wheat Wrote: »a joke

[Image: ntulzJO.gif]

RE: what is gamergate - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 10-27-2014

that poor computer, it's being attacked by cauliflower. just like our journalistic ethics are being attacked by feminazis

RE: what is gamergate - SeaWyrm - 10-27-2014

Why does a ghostly hand come out of the monitor to do a sort of awkward, unwilling high five?

RE: what is gamergate - ICan'tGiveCredit - 10-27-2014

No, that's a ribbon. That poor man is trying to clean his screen. Why else would it be showing a very red, angry haze? That's not natural for computer screens.

Unless you're the devil. Are you the devil, SeaWyrm? Your seaserpent sports a particularly demonic shade of light blue on its neck. Is that a tattoo? Yep, SeaWyrm is definitely to blame for this.

RE: what is gamergate - SeaWyrm - 10-27-2014

That is merely to camouflage myself against the brighter water above me, so that my prey don't see me coming. It's called "countershading".
It does not denote any affiliations, satanic or otherwise. In the matter of satanic affiliations, I am a neutral party.

In any case, whatever it is, it clearly isn't a proper microfiber cloth. The man went to the trouble of getting a gold-plated computer, and now he's not even taking proper care of it. If I were that computer, I'd be mad, too!

RE: what is gamergate - Dalmationer - 10-28-2014

I am demonically inclined from too much D&D...

RE: what is gamergate - OrangeAipom - 10-31-2014

i am of the opinion that we are powerless to change anything so why get mad at people who love harassing other people. does it stop them from harassing people? no. we can't do anything.

RE: what is gamergate - Solaris - 10-31-2014

incorrect, you have failed final gameshow

RE: what is gamergate - ICan'tGiveCredit - 10-31-2014

I thought witches relate to the dark icosahedron, which gives them +1 to witchery

RE: what is gamergate - Dalmationer - 10-31-2014

Its true, that's why we're out to beat up Everyman.

(10-31-2014, 04:03 AM)Solaris Wrote: »incorrect, you have failed final gameshow

what's the correct

we can change things if we work for it !!!! Just because the world is this way doesn't mean it has to be forever, goofus.

but what do

punch a rich man & steal his jacket

is this a serious answer because it is i'll do it and maybe get in trouble but i'll think i did it for the right reasons