Eagle Time
Cloudsong - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Cloudsong (/showthread.php?tid=3890)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Cloudsong - FluxYggdrasil - 10-25-2018

I don't like this guy...s? Jeez... you really attract some weirdo's, Blue.

>Ask if they know anywhere they could get a replacement hose, or anything that can work just as well.

RE: Cloudsong - Romythered - 10-25-2018

Credence: The belief in or acceptance of something as true; the likelihood or plausibility of something being true

>uh. Are you saying I’m lying or,

>Right. Well. Anyways. This needs fixing, think you can help? If you want to, of course.

RE: Cloudsong - typeandkey - 10-25-2018

>Say, this person's name reminds you of a song. Be sure to bring that up. Maybe even hum a few bars.

RE: Cloudsong - Dediles - 10-25-2018

>well I'm always willing to learn more to better care for my partner, to bad I can't buy them better parts though. Money's tight you know.

>What happened to la and ti?

RE: Cloudsong - Gen - 12-03-2018

>uh. Are you saying I’m lying or,
[Image: 4P17VNs.png]

Blue: Look, humans definitely know what sarcasm is, I'll give you a pass since I respect the whole hermit thing you've got going on out here.

>Right. Well. Anyways. This needs fixing, think you can help? If you want to, of course.

Blue: You said you're a collector right? Since you recognized this part as being old, you must have seen it before. Do you have a part like it?

Do Re Mi Fa So: Ah yes, Engines are rare and rarely in one piece but I may have something laying about.

=>
[Image: ZpgY5iU.png]

Do Re Mi Fa So: Come come, put those long legs to good use and follow me back to my humble studio.

>This is gettin' a little suspicious... Keep your guard up and try to push them away.

Giving this guy a shove to run off wouldn't really help and Nobody's still sitting around uselessly... Well Helplessly. But keeping an eye on him wouldn't be the worst idea.

You have a certain set of special commands as a Courier as well as special skills you've picked up in your travels:

TRACK- Couriers are incredibly good at finding trails, both the travelling kind and the footprint kind.
COURIER AUTHORITY- It is a grave offense to inhibit a Courier's job of package and letter delivery. While this will not get Blue out of trouble with everyone, it can quickly convince good-natured people to assist her.
ESCAPE KING- It is as easy to keep a Courier in a cage as it is to keep water from falling through one's cupped fingers. Couriers are capable of getting out of trouble through ingenuity and cunning with scary efficiency. This cannot be used in a truly impossible situation though, and may take some time meaning that being under close guard would give Blue away unless she can devise a distraction.
FIX- Blue is talented at fixing devices of old technology from her experience with fixing up Nobody. She has a collection of tools for this purpose, however missing or broken parts must be found of course. (No relation to any hat)
THE LAW- When invoked, cannot be undone. Use only to save your life, but with care will not need to be used.

You may still use regular commands and incorporate these skills into more complex commands such as using knowledge logically available due to a skill in a conversation to be more persuasive.

>_

RE: Cloudsong - gloomyMoron - 12-03-2018

> So livin' out here must be pretty difficult. I assume you collect stuff to pass the time, and all that, but how do you survive?

RE: Cloudsong - Dediles - 12-04-2018

Suggestion: Make small talk, inquire about their favorite song.