Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 07-31-2018

>Derrick: Talk to Lucia for a while. Tell her the stuff you wanted to tell her until midnight, and then try to wake her up.

RE: Lucidstuck II - quixoticTokki - 08-03-2018

Talking to her sounds nice, but let's not waste too much time, though. This is the best chance we have, right now! In the words of Sebastian,

> Derrick: Go on and kiss the girl~

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 02:26 AM)quixoticTokki Wrote: »Talking to her sounds nice, but let's not waste too much time, though. This is the best chance we have, right now! In the words of Sebastian,

We have to do it exactly at midnight. We can't just do it whenever. That's why I'm saying talk to her, so we can get to that point.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 02:55 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »
(08-03-2018, 02:26 AM)quixoticTokki Wrote: »Talking to her sounds nice, but let's not waste too much time, though. This is the best chance we have, right now! In the words of Sebastian,

We have to do it exactly at midnight. We can't just do it whenever. That's why I'm saying talk to her, so we can get to that point.

yeah, downvoting that XD all we get is security on derrick

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 08-03-2018

okay, so all we need to do now is to NOT get Derrick thrown out the door.
My guess is our best bet for that is to stall for time in a way that also gets Mrs. Morris here to also feel more at-ease around Derrick.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 06:20 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »okay, so all we need to do now is to NOT get Derrick thrown out the door.
My guess is our best bet for that is to stall for time in a way that also gets Mrs. Morris here to also feel more at-ease around Derrick.

... Pray? Finish the prayer session at midnight by asking everyone to lower their heads for a moment of silence and then kiss her real quick?

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 08-04-2018

Derrick: Talk to Lucia for a while. Tell her the stuff you wanted to tell her until midnight, and then try to wake her up

[Image: LhKRtdR.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: LfYZKxo.png]

You gaze down upon Lucia, in the flesh. It's been years since you've been this close, excluding your dreaming escapades.

Show ChatlogShow

You're in place, what else can you say?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 08-04-2018

> Derrick: Hold her hand, tell her how you feel.

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 01:13 AM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: Hold her hand, tell her how you feel.

>Derrick: Remember all of the things you mentioned to her mother before. Be honest. Maybe reminisce. Also, if you could subtly drop your sleeve low enough that you can see your watch that would help make sure you get the timing right.

RE: Lucidstuck II - quixoticTokki - 08-04-2018

(08-03-2018, 02:55 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »We have to do it exactly at midnight. We can't just do it whenever. That's why I'm saying talk to her, so we can get to that point.

Oh, I thought we had to do it BY midnight, not AT midnight. My bad, lol.

RE: Lucidstuck II - ZirmicTREAME - 08-04-2018

I just want you guys to know...I am here. I have not said much, nor do I intend to.
But I will say this, the time is right.
The moment is here.
All that was said in fear, falls here.
Let it be known here and now that none of this in vain...through all the pain.
That boy is now a man and knows what to do.
Let him be the man that we know he will be.
A prince must kiss this maid.
And I for one, know to step aside and let him destroy fear, doubt, hopelessnes, and hate.
He will usher forth a new dawn for Him and His Maid.
He will renew the mind of her Mother
He will restore hope and allegiance among his friends...even his beloved sister.
And as a once in a lifetime moment...he will give LIFE.

RE: Lucidstuck II - ZirmicTREAME - 08-04-2018

Damn, these spells take alot out of me...
I will rest now. I may not be back for a while.
Please let my words reach your hearts and minds.

RE: Lucidstuck II - The One Guy - 08-06-2018

(08-04-2018, 05:00 AM)ZirmicTREAME Wrote: »I just want you guys to know...I am here. I have not said much, nor do I intend to.
The moment is here.
And I for one, know to step aside and let him destroy fear, doubt, hopelessnes, and hate.
He will restore hope and allegiance among his friends...even his beloved sister.

I feel like that would just weird the mother out.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Shadowfyst997 - 08-06-2018

(08-06-2018, 05:17 PM)The One Guy Wrote: »
(08-04-2018, 05:00 AM)ZirmicTREAME Wrote: »I just want you guys to know...I am here. I have not said much, nor do I intend to.
The moment is here.

I feel like that would just weird the mother out.

Hell, it weirded ME out o.o

RE: Lucidstuck II - Ten11 - 08-07-2018

>Derrick: talk about how Lucia was your first friend, about how you met at the library, about how you wanted her to get on with your sister, about how you fell into depression after you heard she died, about how you started getting insomnia, about how you became antisocial and didnt make any more friends, about how your parents split and your sister moved away, and your adoptive parent is always away. About how her friendship with you ended up influencing so much of your current life. About how sorry you are that you didnt come to her side earlier, and you hope you can make it up to her.

I feel like being more specific will help

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 08-08-2018

Derrick: talk about how Lucia was your first friend, about how you met at the library, about how you wanted her to get on with your sister, about how you fell into depression after you heard she died, about how you started getting insomnia, about how you became antisocial and didn't make any more friends, about how your parents split and your sister moved away, and your adoptive parent is always away. About how her friendship with you ended up influencing so much of your current life. About how sorry you are that you didn't come to her side earlier, and you hope you can make it up to her

[Image: cfVbofC.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Yes I'm done.
2. No, there's still more to say

RE: Lucidstuck II - Ten11 - 08-08-2018

Well this isnt a command really, but whatever happens, Derrick shouldnt leave the room. We might not really have the *right* to stay in the room if Lucia's mum doesnt want us there, but if we fully commit to staying there, what is she going to do? Physically force us out of the room? She might do that eventually if we stay, but no reasonable person would try that as a first course of action. She might call for doctors or security as well, but still, that would take time. If we try to stretch her tolerance as long as possible without pushing her to those actions, we should be able to manage still being in the room when the time comes.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 08-08-2018

> Derrick: mention how you wish you knew where plushy Ira is, so you could have brought it for her, you know Lucia would have wanted her here.

RE: Lucidstuck II - dasno - 08-09-2018

honestly cannot pick between 1 or 2 because i don't know the time on the clock. :/

RE: Lucidstuck II - Khanofallorcs - 08-09-2018

Hi @dasno ! The timer is at 3 (it's on her eyepatch , iP likes to hide them in the images).

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 08-09-2018

Thanks to informtion we got from the discord, we now know that we have to run down the clock until the countdown is at 1, and kiss her then. Meaning we need precisely 2 more updates worth of stuff to talk about.

My current idea is that we can try to continue talking to Lucia, because Derrick would have a *lot* of stuff to talk about. Then after that we can try bringing up the gift we had left here, and see if we could put in on her.

That should bring us to 1 on the countdown, at which point we can just go for the kiss. Possibly under the guise of saying goodbye.

>2: Talk about things you did together, and new things that have happened or come out that she would have liked.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 08-09-2018

Seconding MA and Pan and also, just so we're sure IP doesn't pull a fast one on us ;)

>Derrick: Keep talking but also keep your eye on the clock. Make sure you don't miss the magic hour and when the moment comes, kiss her hand first, then if she's not waking up, go in for the kiss of life.

RE: Lucidstuck II - dasno - 08-11-2018

(08-09-2018, 07:49 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »Seconding MA and Pan and also, just so we're sure IP doesn't pull a fast one on us ;)

>Derrick: Keep talking but also keep your eye on the clock. Make sure you don't miss the magic hour and when the moment comes, kiss her hand first, then go in for the kiss of life.

i like this though i think we should go straight for the kiss of life just cause the mom might try and stop us.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Xindaris - 08-11-2018

It's already been established that the hand is fine.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 08-12-2018

(08-11-2018, 04:20 PM)Xindaris Wrote: »It's already been established that the hand is fine.

J-just in case! Derrick should make sure >//>)

But yea, the hand-kiss should come first and at midnight, no-sooner :(