Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - noxiousConfection - 05-23-2018

(05-20-2018, 08:28 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: There's plenty of time until the night, be the new you, treat your boys to something sweet, maybe waffles?

I also support this. Lucas needs people to hang out with especially because we saw Malice a while back.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 05-24-2018

(05-20-2018, 08:28 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: There's plenty of time until the night, be the new you, treat your boys to something sweet, maybe waffles?

Seconding dear Panur. Waffles sound great, and Lucas needs some good vibes to shake off Malice.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 05-28-2018

Derrick: There's plenty of time until the night, be the new you, treat your boys to something sweet, maybe waffles?

[Image: VRY3u6f.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: yYcbsO3.png]

Down the street, you spot Lexii ushering Alice on the route you take home, hopefully your sister won't be too much of a handful for Lexii... Or vice versa.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: NkZl6Gi.png]

You arrive at Garreth's place. To you it feels much like your house, only a bit smaller.

Show ChatlogShow

The sun sets. The current time you have is 4:30pm.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 05-28-2018

> Chill and take care of school stuff while you get the waffles ready.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 05-28-2018

Sh*t! The countdown's already begun and that means we gotta get a move-on! Uhh... what do we do?! (join us in the #command-center-spoil room over on Discord)

RE: Lucidstuck II - CJayoj - 05-28-2018

>Garry and Derrick: Its best to be relaxed. Lets establish how long it will take to get to the hospital before we make any specific time for departure

RE: Lucidstuck II - infinityStarlight - 05-28-2018

(05-28-2018, 09:23 PM)CJayoj Wrote: »>Garry and Derrick: Its best to be relaxed. Lets establish how long it will take to get to the hospital before we make any specific time for departure

Agree.
However we should wait until lucas leaves before doing any hospital related stuff, wouldn't want him to get suspicious of anything.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 05-29-2018

>Garry: Tell Derrick you need a few minutes to talk to Lucas and drag him off somewhere secluded to have a talk with him. Without revealing Derrick's plans for the evening, convince him to join our side and act in order to fix all of the blunders and cruelties Alice has done so far. Make it clear that Daydream, now being on the path to redemption thanks to Emily's guidance, needs to see an alternate universe where everybody lives, not just Derrick. Then ask him to be honest and tell you if Alice sent him to spy on Derrick.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 05-29-2018

(05-29-2018, 12:59 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Garry: Tell Derrick you need a few minutes to talk to Lucas and drag him off somewhere secluded to have a talk with him. Without revealing Derrick's plans for the evening, convince him to join our side and act in order to fix all of the blunders and cruelties Alice has done so far. Make it clear that Daydream, now being on the path to redemption thanks to Emily's guidance, needs to see an alternate universe where everybody lives, not just Derrick. Then ask him to be honest and tell you if Alice sent him to spy on Derrick.

Downvoting, we agreed to not take lucas because it would be too risky, talking to him about dd would be something we could do perhaps after lucia is safe, i also feel like these questionings might feel threatening to lucas

if we are gonna go through with this, itd be good to get a consensus, this feels like jumping the gun to me

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 05-29-2018

(05-29-2018, 01:04 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
(05-29-2018, 12:59 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Garry: Tell Derrick you need a few minutes to talk to Lucas and drag him off somewhere secluded to have a talk with him. Without revealing Derrick's plans for the evening, convince him to join our side and act in order to fix all of the blunders and cruelties Alice has done so far. Make it clear that Daydream, now being on the path to redemption thanks to Emily's guidance, needs to see an alternate universe where everybody lives, not just Derrick. Then ask him to be honest and tell you if Alice sent him to spy on Derrick.

Downvoting, we agreed to not take lucas because it would be too risky, talking to him about dd would be something we could do perhaps after lucia is safe, i also feel like these questionings might feel threatening to lucas

if we are gonna go through with this, itd be good to get a consensus, this feels like jumping the gun to me

Agreeing with Terra, unseconding that post, nN. That goes against the whole reason we brought Lucas along, and could have massive negative repercussions on both the current mission and longterm for the session. That's not the kind of command one person should make on their own without discussion.

With the current situation, I feel like it would be most logical for Lucas to take this as sort of a "We should get together and dick Alice over." round-robin mutiny thing, which - and we want him to be more healthy in his busted ass relationship with the girl (possibly cutting off the crush altogether since she doesn't actually give a flap about him) - would go against everything he's currently fighting for and thus make him very ill-disposed towards Derrick and Garry, and possibly us if he realizes our hand in it.

Which he would because you said for Derrick to talk to Lucas about DD - and Waking Derrick knows nothing about Daydream. Only we, the Observers, do in regards to Derrick. Derrick would be talking about things he doesn't know about, trying to convince her strongest supporter to turn on her. None of that makes sense, mi amigo.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 05-29-2018

downvoting as well, this seems like a bad idea as we don-t really know what will lucas- reaction be to facing a choice between friends vs daydream.

(05-28-2018, 07:38 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Chill and take care of school stuff while you get the waffles ready.

yeah, lets go with that

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 05-30-2018

Garry: Chill and take care of school stuff while you get the waffles ready

[Image: IeII09C.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 1af8eU6.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - RemoteCalamity - 05-30-2018

>Derrick: This is s rather heart felt conversation, maybe it'd be a good idea to at least tell Lucas about how Alice blatantly lied to you. after all he seems a bit... lonely.

also Boo.

RE: Lucidstuck II - ReedRGale - 05-30-2018

> Derrick: Someone you stood up for intentionally hurt you... Ask if Lucas' eyes are they still worth fighting for

I feel that Derrick needs an idea of Lucas viewpoint. I'm pretty sure that Lucas still thinks that if the person they care about hurts them, that they're still worth fighting for. However, I believe he'll note that Derrick would need to understand the reasoning for why said 'person' hurt him and work out a better way.

This exploration might force Lucas to look at himself and notice a level of hypocrisy in that Lucas knows why Alice is using him and hurting him, but he never tries to improve the situation. For Derrick, it imparts a sense that he should work to improve the situation with Alice and repair, rather than just push her away forever.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kooper - 05-30-2018

(05-30-2018, 03:41 AM)RemoteCalamity Wrote: »>Derrick: This is s rather heart felt conversation, maybe it'd be a good idea to at least tell Lucas about how Alice blatantly lied to you. after all he seems a bit... lonely.
I don't think that is a good idea, it ruins Lucas' viewpoint about Alice (and indirectly, Daydream? I don't know his feelings as we haven't tried Be Lucas yet.)

Quote:For Derrick, it imparts a sense that he should work to improve the situation with Alice and repair, rather than just push her away forever.
Probably this'll need to wait until midnight comes.

Our situation is quite tangled right now, so what I'll suggest is:
> Derrick: Be Lucas.
> Lucas: Inquire more about Derrick's situation.
The second command is quite risky, I know, but there is a chance that Derrick'll just hide it off Lucas, pushing Lucas to take his own conclusion and move on.

(I'm a long lost observer who hasn't posted since centuries ago... It's nice to be back, I guess.)

RE: Lucidstuck II - ReedRGale - 05-30-2018

(05-30-2018, 04:21 AM)Kooper Wrote: »
Quote:For Derrick, it imparts a sense that he should work to improve the situation with Alice and repair, rather than just push her away forever.
Probably this'll need to wait until midnight comes.

I believe it can't hurt to impart ideas for people to mull over. We're not in the business of forcing people to do things, we push them in a direction that they are willing to take. Having Derrick in the mindset that the relationship between him and Alice is something to be repaired rather than ignored makes future commands easier... from what I understand.

Also! Welcome back! ^u^

I believe you're my senior as an Observer, but then, most are. :P

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 05-30-2018

(05-30-2018, 03:56 AM)ReedRGale Wrote: »For Derrick, it imparts a sense that he should work to improve the situation with Alice and repair, rather than just push her away forever.

i dont think "repairing" their relationship is ever gonna work out, in fact, its gonna make things worse when the moment of the reveal happens, because alice would be betraying derricks trust again, and personally, i'd rather derrick push alice away forever, some things just cant be forgiven

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 05-30-2018

Oh Lucas you poor bby TnT)

Thirding RC

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 05-30-2018

(05-30-2018, 03:41 AM)RemoteCalamity Wrote: »>Derrick: This is s rather heart felt conversation, maybe it'd be a good idea to at least tell Lucas about how Alice blatantly lied to you. after all he seems a bit... lonely.

also Boo.

Down voting because

(05-30-2018, 03:56 AM)ReedRGale Wrote: »> Derrick: Someone you stood up for intentionally hurt you... Ask if Lucas' eyes are they still worth fighting for

is essentially the same but doesn't seem like an attack on Alice which may make Lucas automatically shift to protect her, so I'm gonna go with this one. I'd just ask for also

> Derrick: emphasize the fact that they lied to you , that they have been lying to you for who know how long, which not only hurt you but is making you question if you actually ever knew this person, not to mention the fact that to protect them and their lies you may have ended up hurting and pushing away other people who didn't deserve it.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 05-30-2018

(05-30-2018, 10:29 AM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: emphasize the fact that they lied to you , that they have been lying to you for who know how long, which not only hurt you but is making you question if you actually ever knew this person, not to mention the fact that to protect them and their lies you may have ended up hurting and pushing away other people who didn't deserve it.

seconding this, way better

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 05-30-2018

You know what, i see absolutely no reason why all these commands can't just go one after another.

So i'm also seconding Pan's command but unseconding Terra and Pan's unseconding of RC's command (because really Pan, your commands are kind-of the same thing, with yours just being a bit more verbose and specific.)

Also adding my own, because this command queue is getting pretty long now and i'm sorry to do this to you there IP >.>)

>Derrick: Finish by thanking Lucas for being such a good listener and always being cheerful for others even when he may be feeling a bit down himself. However, make it clear that at this point, what Alice needs saving from the most is Herself.

RE: Lucidstuck II - CJayoj - 05-30-2018

Derrick + Garreth : Introspective thoughts on what the actual plan is for when you get to the hospital

RE: Lucidstuck II - Shadowfyst997 - 05-30-2018

I kinda feel like Alice is going to snap and attack Lexii, possibly even murdering her. Not sure if that's just paranoia or my gut giving me a warning, but it popped into my head and I thought i'd share it. Maybe at some point during the night, contact Lexii and get a status report?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 05-31-2018

(05-30-2018, 10:00 PM)Shadowfyst997 Wrote: »I kinda feel like Alice is going to snap and attack Lexii, possibly even murdering her. Not sure if that's just paranoia or my gut giving me a warning, but it popped into my head and I thought i'd share it. Maybe at some point during the night, contact Lexii and get a status report?

I doubt we're going to lose a character off screen without being given any indication it's a possibility.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kooper - 05-31-2018

(05-31-2018, 12:14 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »I doubt we're going to lose a character off screen without being given any indication it's a possibility.

iP can always cut our viewpoints and transition to Lexii at anytime, though.

(05-31-2018, 12:14 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »So i'm also seconding Pan's command but unseconding Terra and Pan's unseconding of RC's command (because really Pan, your commands are kind-of the same thing, with yours just being a bit more verbose and specific.)
Seconding this. We should be cautious though, we don't know how Derrick will respond to a barrage of commands. I hope Lil Mal wouldn't pop out at an important time like this.