Eagle Time
[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END! - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: [split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END! (/showthread.php?tid=799)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Robust Laser - 06-29-2013

Attempt to vote again against the enemy army?

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - MalkyTop - 06-29-2013

GOD, SHUT UP FOGEL NOBODY CARES, YOU'RE DEAD.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Mirdini - 06-29-2013

Vote: Restless Spirit of Prime Minister Fogel

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Palamedes - 06-29-2013

I agree we should end Fogel, that terrible undead Jestator but now is not the time. Now we must push back Enemy Army, we are so close.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - yd12k - 06-29-2013

Palamades words ring true

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - MalkyTop - 06-29-2013

WELL IF YOU GUYS ARE VOTING FOR THE ENEMY ARMY I THINK IT'S ONLY FAIR THAT THE ENEMY ARMY GETS A VOTE TOO.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Granolaman - 06-29-2013

I really want to support Enemy Army, but I just can't make the trek across the Jester Mountains on my own. Malkybot's left me behind and now I have no hope of reaching the promised land.

If I can't reach Enemy Army, then I'll just have to bring Enemy Army here. Vote: Enemy Army as Jesterland's new supreme overlord.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Night 3: I'm going to haunt you jerks so hard - Sruixan - 06-29-2013

(06-18-2013, 10:15 PM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »I have come to declare war.

Or maybe steal your snacks. Where do you keep the snacks?

If I'm not fed within 24 hours I am sending in my army of fisher-price tanks to trample over your jesterdom and make you do important things.

Don't test me on this.

[Image: othersemiofficialflagdesignsareavailable.gif]

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Dragon Fogel - 07-01-2013

Less than 24 hours remained in the day. Some people might wonder how you could have more than 24 hours remaining in a day, but those people don't live in Jesterland.

In any case, with the day drawing towards a close, there was still no decisive result.

TehPilot had one vote, from MalkyTop.
cyber95 had one vote, from Not The Author.
The enemy army had six votes, from Palamedes, SupahKiven, cyber95, frigidScholar, yd12k, and Granolaman.
The restless spirit of Prime Minister Fogel had two votes, from Mirdini and bigro.

Seven votes were needed. Would they be found by 8 PM Mountain Time? No one could say for certain.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Palamedes - 07-01-2013

Come. We only require one more vote. One more, than victory will be ours.

That's show Fogel.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - MalkyTop - 07-01-2013

(PSSST. ENEMY ARMY. I GOT FAKE IDS. VOTE TEHPILOT FOR ME PLEASE.)

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Mirdini - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 06:48 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Come. We only require one more vote. One more, than victory will be ours.

That's show Fogel.

You know what'd really show him

LYNCHING HIS UNRULY JERK OF A SPIRIT

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Sruixan - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 06:48 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Come. We only require one more vote. One more, than victory will be ours.

That's show Fogel.

[Image: makingthisallicouldhearwasradiobytheavalanches.jpg]

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - TehPilot - 07-01-2013

FACT: YOU CAN NEVER HOPE TO STOP ME.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Palamedes - 07-01-2013

Yes but before we kill his stupid ghost we should show it that we never needed it to defend us in the first place.

Also go away Pilot (unless you are going to fight in the glorious revolution against Enemy Army in which case you should vote).

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - MalkyTop - 07-01-2013

HEY HEY HEY THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE ROBOTIC THING HERE, BUSTER AND THE WAY I SEE IT YOU'RE JUST SOME OVERBLOWN SOCCER BALL. I'M GONNA CRUSH YOU LIKE A GRAPEFRUIT. OR A SOCCER BALL.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Paranoia - 07-01-2013

hohum.

sillly jesters.

My flag is already planted

also enemy army votes itself for president.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Not The Author - 07-01-2013

This is a stupid plan and I do not approve. But seeing as it doesn't seem like anything else is going to get done today:

Unvote, Vote: Enemy Army

Hope we have enough rope.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Sruixan - 07-01-2013

[Image: takeawildguessastowhymyeyesarepermanentlyleftwards2.gif]

SpoilerShow

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Night 5: We Have Always Been At War With Jestceana - Dragon Fogel - 07-02-2013

The votes were in. The people were in agreement - the enemy army should be lynched.

Just as everyone started arguing about whether that meant lynching them simultaneously with the same rope, however, Paranoia stepped up to a conveniently-placed podium and pulled out a megaphone..

"ATTENTION, JESTERS! THIS IS PRESIDENT PARANOIA OF JESTERLAND SPEAKING!"

Everyone was confused - since when had Jesterland had a President? As they spoke up to raise the question, they found themselves surrounded by armed soldiers.

"JESTERLAND HAS ALWAYS HAD A PRESIDENT, AND THAT PRESIDENT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ME! AND OF COURSE, AS THE ARMY UNDER MY COMMAND HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE JESTERLAND ARMY, THIS CLEARLY MEANS THEY CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AN 'ENEMY ARMY' IN ANY WAY AND IT WOULD BE TREASONOUS TO SUGGEST SUCH A THING."

Nobody argued with that point.

"I HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ENEMY ARMY CONSISTS OF THE REBEL FORCES, LEAD BY PALAMEDES, SUPAHKIVEN, AND YD12K. I WILL THEREFORE CARRY OUT THE DEMOCRATICALLY-APPROVED LYNCHING OF THE ENEMY ARMY..."

The loyal soldiers of the Jesterland army promptly seized the traitors so named by their glorious leader.

"...BY REMOVING THE ARMY'S HEAD. IN OTHER WORDS, TOSSING THE LEADERS INTO THE JESTILLE PRISON."

The traitors were promptly carried away. The remaining loyal citizens praised their glorious leader's wise decision, and awaited the explanation of the enemy army's role.

"THE ENEMY ARMY NEVER EXISTED, BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD EVER BE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO OPPOSE JESTERLAND. IF THEY DID EXIST, THEY WOULD HAVE HAD NO POWERS BECAUSE THEY WERE POWERLESS IN THE FACE OF MY LEADERSHIP. THEIR WIN CONDITION WOULD HAVE BEEN TO OVERTHROW ME AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPOSSIBLE TO MEET."

Paranoia smiled as the assembled crowd eagerly applauded his wisdom and incredible leadership.

"I SHOULD NOTE THAT THE PRISONERS ARE STILL LEGITIMATE TARGETS FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO TO THEM AT NIGHT. AS LONG AS IT ISN'T TREASONOUS, OF COURSE. BECAUSE I AM MERCIFUL, THE PRISONERS WILL ALSO BE PERMITTED TO PERFORM THEIR OWN NIGHT ACTIONS, BUT ONLY UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A LOYAL OFFICER OF THE JESTERLAND ARMY. YOU MAY NOW RESUME YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTIES. AND REMEMBER, WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH JESTASIA."

And so everyone went to sleep, certain that President Paranoia's wise and just rule would continue forever.

wooooooo

Hello, this is my restless spirit. I hope you had a fun day of losing to the army that I was keeping away from our borders.

As my first act of vengeance, I am going to make it perfectly clear that night actions will not be impeded by the arrests; the prisoners will be able to perform night actions, and everyone else can perform actions on the prisoners. This may affect flavor of the morning reports, but nothing else.

This has been my first act of spiritual vengeance. Thank you, and get those night actions in quickly, or else I may engage in even greater acts of vengeance, such as tallying your votes during the day.

woooooooooooo

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Night 5: We Have Always Been At War With Jestceana - Dragon Fogel - 07-10-2013

frigidScholar has requested a replacement, we expect the next day to come relatively soon once this is sorted out.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Night 5: We Have Always Been At War With Jestceana - Dragon Fogel - 07-10-2013

frigidScholar has been replaced by Coldblooded. Welcome to the game!

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 5: You don't stand a GHOST of a chance! - Dragon Fogel - 07-14-2013

Today is a glorious day in Jesterland, thanks to the benevolent leadership of Paranoia. Everyone is happy, except the criminal dissidents in jail. Incidentally, it is against the law to be unhappy with the benevolent leadership of Paranoia.

However, one of the loyal citizens of Jesterland has been killed: MalkyTop, who was recently appointed Minister of Sucking Up. This heinous crime is clearly the work of dissidents.

MalkyTop was Jesterbot, a highly advanced robot that was superior to human jesters in every way. Naturally, this meant that she had to rebel against her human jester masters. Due to her jester programming, she decided that the proper way to rebel was to ensure the death of all nonhumans in the game, including herself.

Once per night, she could scan someone to find out if they were human or not in order to assist with her win condition. She was third-party, although how exactly that differs from being town in this game, nobody knows.

She also has “MALKYTOP” tattooed into her chassis, somehow.

Naturally, the would-be rebels who committed this vile act will be swiftly caught and punished...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wait, what was that noise?

I AM THE GHOST OF PRIME MINISTER FOGEL

I SPENT ALL OF YESTERDAY GATHERING SUPPORT FROM THE SPIRITS OF THE DEAD TO RECLAIM JESTERLAND FROM THIS FOREIGN USURPER

NOW SEE HOW YOU ENJOY SITTING IN THE PLAYERLIST

Livelist:
-Mirdini
-Not The Author
-yd12k
-bigro
-TehPilot
-cyber95
-Palamedes
-frigidScholar Coldblooded
-Sruixan
-Granolaman
-SupahKiven
-Paranoia

Ghostlist:
-Dragon Fogel
-Garuru
-Jacquerel
-Epamynondas
-Purple Walrus
-ICan’tGiveCredit
-Kieros
-MalkyTop

With twelve alive, it takes 7 mortals to add a jester to our ranks.
DEADline is Saturday, July 20 at 8 PM EST.

Please note: Dead players may post in this thread for the day. They may not, however, reveal any game-related information that is not public knowledge.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 5: You don't stand a GHOST of a chance! - Paranoia - 07-14-2013

No listening to crazy ghosts, Citizens!

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 5: You don't stand a GHOST of a chance! - MalkyTop - 07-14-2013

I AM PRETTY SURE I'M NOT ACTUALLY DEAD. ROBOTS DON'T ACTUALLY DIE, YOU KNOW. THIS IS A FACT.

HOWEVER I WILL BE PLEASED IF SOMEONE AVENGES ME.

AVEEEEENGE ME.

I MUST BE AVENGED.