Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - unrelatedAcolyte96 - 04-29-2018

>Derrick: Find a wristwatch and make sure its properly synced with a clock that's correct if it isn't already

(we need to be able to tell when its midnight!)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-29-2018

posting in TERRA'S name

>Derrick: ask the others if they have phones, get phones for yourself and the ppl in the group that dont have , exchange numbers

RE: Lucidstuck II - CJayoj - 04-29-2018

>derrick: tape, knife, hammer, plushies

RE: Lucidstuck II - infinityStarlight - 04-29-2018

(04-29-2018, 08:45 PM)unrelatedAcolyte96 Wrote: »>Derrick: Find a wristwatch and make sure its properly synced with a clock that's correct if it isn't already

(we need to be able to tell when its midnight!)

Seconding this, and also

›Derrick: Get a flaslight already. Its due time to stop getting stuck in the darkness.

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 04-30-2018

I have a tentative list of things to get:

Mint gum, a flashlight a digital watch,and a cellphone for tonight in particular. A cord lock, some wall mounted D rings, and some self tapping screws would also be good for locking the door at the hospital if there isn't already one.

For general waking world stuff, some 550 paracord, ball bearings, a lighter, a hat, some bandanas, and some pants with real goddamn pockets. The 550 cord is generally useful for a lot of things, but my idea is that we can use it with a ball bearing to make a monkey's fist for a discrete socially acceptable weapon for Derrick to use in the waking world. Ball bearings are useful for general stuff, and we can use them like marbles to trip people. A lighter is for making things, and starting fires. The hat is just an accessory, and depending on the kind of flashlight we get we can clip it to the hat to act as a headlamp. Bandanas can be used for a lot of things, too many to list. And lastly, let's get this boy some real goddamn pants. No more shorts and skinny jeans.

RE: Lucidstuck II - HadesDedov - 05-02-2018

>You dont want to get arrested for somnophilia at the hospital; so buy a police grade door jammer incase the door opens inwards, and a bit of rope incase the door opens outwards.

RE: Lucidstuck II - The One Guy - 05-02-2018

(05-02-2018, 03:40 AM)HadesDedov Wrote: »>You dont want to get arrested for somnophilia at the hospital; so buy a police grade door jammer incase the door opens inwards, and a bit of rope incase the door opens outwards.

I doubt it will take that long to kiss her once we get in. Once we get in, we can immediately kiss her, and if someone comes in on us before she awakes, then they would have arrived before we could do anything about the door anyway.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Ten11 - 05-05-2018

>Before going to the hospital, forge an overnight pass (or even better, obtain one legally somehow), so that you have an excuse in case you do get caught.

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 05-06-2018

(05-05-2018, 08:44 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »>Before going to the hospital, forge an overnight pass (or even better, obtain one legally somehow), so that you have an excuse in case you do get caught.

We're still in the iP store, and we're still trying to keep Lexii and Lucas from knowing about the fact that we're going to the hospital. You might want to wait on that particular command until Derrick gets to a point where acting on it won't blow our cover.

It IS a good idea though, don't get me wrong. Hoewever, maybe we'd be better served by getting the materials and ID card badge holder (or whatever they're actually called) while we're at the store? Then later when Derrick has the opportunity he can make one.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 05-13-2018

=>

[Image: crX9VYP.png]

You find a gigantic amount of things... Some of which seemed impulsive, but luckily the cost is not anything to worry about, your Gramps is really lenient as you never ever go shopping. You thought it might be wise to get a phone plan for your cellphone now, since you never used it once because you didn't have friends and preferred using pesterchum. You've always had it in your bag and the only contact was your Gramps.

It may do you some good now.

[Image: TrkH0bl.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: VBNkmF9.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Zp66Rmc.png]

You return back to school and drop your loot off at your locker. Suddenly you're confronted.

[Image: NVyG6ca.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You briskly walk to your last class for the day, you're actually surprised your sister showed up at all, who knows if she even went to her earlier classes, or if she even has any. The truth is all mixed up in your head and you don't want to deal with this right now.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 05-13-2018

>Derrick: put pesterchum in your phone, message your sister. Tell her you really need space to think things through right now and to please respect that, then log off. Afterwards ask Lexii to tell you when she meets with Alice and go hang out with Garreth somewhere public until then, you don't wanna risk your sister following.

RE: Lucidstuck II - unrelatedAcolyte96 - 05-13-2018

(05-13-2018, 06:41 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Derrick: put pesterchum in your phone, message your sister. Tell her you really need space to think things through right now and to please respect that, then log off. Afterwards ask Lexii to tell you when she meets with Alice and go hang out with Garreth somewhere public until then, you don't wanna risk your sister following.

Seconding!

RE: Lucidstuck II - Noo5uke - 05-19-2018

(05-13-2018, 06:41 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Derrick: put pesterchum in your phone, message your sister. Tell her you really need space to think things through right now and to please respect that, then log off. Afterwards ask Lexii to tell you when she meets with Alice and go hang out with Garreth somewhere public until then, you don't wanna risk your sister following.

Seconding.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Zentoyo - 05-20-2018

I think if we push away Alice too much she might snap, she is really attached and dependent on Derrick. I think we if we text her Derrick should give her something, a little bit of reasurance like "i might not forgive you but you are still family" or some shit like that, even if hes lying i think thatd be in our best interest. Plus if she snaps we might put Lexii in harms way so we gotta be careful, we can not afford any mistakes on the real world.

PD: been reading for 2-3 years now, just made an account to say this. Greetings to yall

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 05-20-2018

SpoilerShow

Derrick: put pesterchum in your phone, message your sister. Tell her you really need space to think things through right now and to please respect that, then log off. Afterwards ask Lexii to tell you when she meets with Alice and go hang out with Garreth somewhere public until then, you don't wanna risk your sister following

[Image: HlFMdQA.png]

You head to computer science. You immediately notice the computers look a bit newer. Your instructor explains that the school budget had room for them, and he's quite ecstatic about it. You take some time to download the pesterchum app on your phone, but while it takes time doing that you figure you might as well use the desktop app to message your sister.

You leave her a message saying how you need space from her and that she please respect it. You next message Lexii to let you know when she's going to meet with Alice, she prompt replies that she'll meet you by your locker after class. Seems there's not much she can do as she's also in class herself.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: n9zRYv4.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You continue what you can for computer science until it ends. You and Garreth return to your lockers for the day.

[Image: qnXNFL3.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Lexii runs off like a wild puppy.

[Image: cOAPVFd.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Invite Lucas to chill
2. Leave Lucas out

RE: Lucidstuck II - Noo5uke - 05-20-2018

(05-20-2018, 08:28 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: There's plenty of time until the night, be the new you, treat your boys to something sweet, maybe waffles?
seconding. But We can't give him any info about the thing. then after the waffles or food let him go home and if he dosen't go home then we forse him to go home. (Edited 2 was my First pick.)

RE: Lucidstuck II - calescentInfernum - 05-20-2018

Confer with Garry, but I think choice 1 is better. Yet I think staying wary is a good thing. (I think you can count on Garry to stop Lucas.)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Will Phoenix - 05-20-2018

1, Sure, hang out with Lucas. Be careful if he starts mumbling to himself or finds a way to be alone, do anything to stop him from spacing out. Try to extract as much info from him as possible without revealing relevant info yourselves

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 05-20-2018

> Derrick: There's plenty of time until the night, be the new you, treat your boys to something sweet, maybe waffles?

RE: Lucidstuck II - CJayoj - 05-20-2018

(05-20-2018, 08:28 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: There's plenty of time until the night, be the new you, treat your boys to something sweet, maybe waffles?

Seconding

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 05-20-2018

>2
I'm afraid Lucas will catch on that Derrick is planning something. I also don't want to get sidetracked today.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 05-21-2018

>1
It's just as likely that he will catch on if we blew him off (if he hasn't already by using his powers). So all things considered, might as well continue being a good friend.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Zentoyo - 05-22-2018

>2 Do it for him

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 05-23-2018

(05-22-2018, 09:25 AM)Zentoyo Wrote: »>2 Do it for him

Zentoyo, just asking bc i'm confused, are you saying to hang out with lucas or not? because you chose number 2, which is not, but you saying 'do it for him' makes me think you may want to hang out?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Zentoyo - 05-23-2018

Lol meant >1 CX. Thanks panur.