Eagle Time
Closed! Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Mediawarks (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Forum: Fortuna (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+----- Forum: Tweeper (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Closed! Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) (/showthread.php?tid=4220)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - IronLionShark - 02-05-2019

Show Content
Here ye go.
Edit: Note: I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do the Key Items part, but I did anyway.

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Yaveker - 02-05-2019

Hey so I've been working on a web scrapper that does all this automatically off and on for a few months now, currently it can rip all the data from the entirety of the species section to json files. If you'd like I can do all the species for you.

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - ShiningKatana - 02-05-2019

Show Content
d0ne finished it

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Kíeros - 02-05-2019

And here are the achievements!
Show Content

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Yaveker - 02-05-2019

If there's anything left, I'll take em.

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Orpheus the Bard - 02-05-2019

All 51 achievements 500-999 points are finished.
Show Content

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Gimeurcookie - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 02:58 AM)Yaveker Wrote: »If there's anything left, I'll take em.

Horrfingly, yet amazingly everything has been completed except for 8 achievements (2000+). I did not think this would get done so quickly. My god, I'll have to thank everyone when I'm finish setting this stuff up.

If you want to do those 8 achievements I'll count it as 1 ticket to the raffle, else I'll likely do it.

Here's the last 8 achievements
Show Content

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Gimeurcookie - 02-06-2019

(Note: Anyone who was sitting at 9 or 8 as their last number for number of items they did got rounded up)

Show Content

The winners are Wheat, ShiningKatana, and Kíeros! Thank you everyone for joining in. Because of you now the Achievement, Item, and Trait dex are now open and are unlikely to close anytime soon! You were all super wonderful help, I really couldn't have done it without you all. The outpouring of assistance was great, I thought this would take a long time to do, but you all did it in only a few short hours!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Gimeurcookie - 03-21-2019

This is opened again!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Dorsidwarf - 03-21-2019

I'll take Legendaries, M-P

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Orpheus the Bard - 03-21-2019

I'll take the first 100 Planets, leaving the last 7 in U-Z.

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - SirBlizz98 - 03-21-2019

I'll Take Legendaries A-D and E-H

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Gimeurcookie - 03-21-2019

(03-21-2019, 08:49 PM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »I'll take Legendaries, M-P

(03-21-2019, 08:55 PM)Orpheus the Bard Wrote: »I'll take the first 100 Planets, leaving the last 7 in U-Z.

(03-21-2019, 09:02 PM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »I'll Take Legendaries A-D and E-H

All yours!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Fellow - 03-21-2019

I'll take legendaries U-Z.

(03-21-2019, 09:09 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I'll take legendaries U-Z.

You're in the ring!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Babybowser101 - 03-21-2019

I'll take the gods and fauna art!

(03-21-2019, 09:18 PM)Babybowser101 Wrote: »I'll take the gods and fauna art!

Claim confirmed!

As a note to everyone, please remember rule 5.

5. Due to a bug, after submitting an entry, move to another page and then back to the submit area. (do not use the back button) If you do not do this it may not correctly add in your submission.

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Chimerii - 03-21-2019

I’ll take AI and Legendary art!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Gimeurcookie - 03-22-2019

(03-21-2019, 11:12 PM)Chimerii Wrote: »I’ll take AI and Legendary art!

Go for it!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - awkwardcarapace - 03-22-2019

I’ll do legendaries I - L + Q - T, as well as the final 7 planets Oprehus left out!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Babybowser101 - 03-22-2019

Gods section is done! I made a few errors and took some notes which are listed below.

Show Content

I'll get the fauna art finished tomorrow!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Gimeurcookie - 03-22-2019

(03-22-2019, 12:32 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »I’ll do legendaries I - L + Q - T, as well as the final 7 planets Oprehus left out!

The floor is yours!

Also just a quick reminder because this bug can knock out a good amount of time out if you're not expecting it.
5. Due to a bug, after submitting an entry, move to another page and then back to the submit area. (do not use the back button) If you do not do this it may not correctly add in your submission.

(03-22-2019, 12:36 AM)Babybowser101 Wrote: »Gods section is done! I made a few errors and took some notes which are listed below.

Show Content

I'll get the fauna art finished tomorrow!

Thank you! I'll get all those things fixed right up!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Chimerii - 03-22-2019

Finished up the AI and Legendary art, with all special notes down here.

Show Content

With that done, mind if I claim the Species art as well?

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Babybowser101 - 03-22-2019

Fauna art has been finished!