Eagle Time
Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Mediawarks (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Forum: Fortuna (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+----- Forum: Tweeper (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] (/showthread.php?tid=4026)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [LET THE ART BEGIN] - Robust Laser - 12-22-2018

On Christmas Eve I'll have one more update for those interested in being super last minute but for now everybody has between two and five pictures! I think we can raise the minimum per person to three, or maybe even four if we feel like overachieving a little.
If you're interested in this cause, those with only two pictures are: potatocrisps(CW), Ten11, and Fellow.

And for the bonus goal those with three are: Flandab, Dorsidwarf, sugarthekitty, and LoverIan.

there are a few that haven't submitted anything of theirs yet and i'll prod them soon to add to my counts, which is at 46 pictures!

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [PLEASE SUBMIT SOON] - Robust Laser - 12-24-2018

Duckreport TWENTY FOUR HOURS REMAIN Drudgerepond

The previous post's situation has changed a bit but it couldn't hurt to continue looking at that for who to consider if you're doing some last minute pics, and we're at all 3 or more pictures per person, which is great!

I'll be at work when I start to get the reveal post ready so you may have like an extra hour or so for me to be properly prepared but try to get your pictures in real soon!

That said: if you've been working on something and it won't be done in time, don't sweat it. If you finish your picture AFTER all the gifts have been posted, just post it in the thread anyways! only thing you'll miss out on is the fancy wrapping paper.

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] - Robust Laser - 12-25-2018

Hello everybody and welcome to Christmas, let's see what's under the tree!

Fellow
SpoilerShow

ShiningKatana
SpoilerShow

CosmicClaxon
SpoilerShow

Flandab
SpoilerShow

Ten11
SpoilerShow

SirBlizz98
SpoilerShow

Gimeurcookie
SpoilerShow

Dorsidwarf
SpoilerShow

Fenny2
SpoilerShow

Babybowser101
SpoilerShow

sugarthekitty
SpoilerShow

LoverIan
SpoilerShow

potatocrisps(CW)
SpoilerShow

Artem1s
SpoilerShow

Combo Gifts!
because sometimes you gift for multiple people in one image
SpoilerShow

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] - LoverIan - 12-25-2018

And with that it's time to post the gifts Laser received!
Laser
SpoilerShow

--
Thanks for running this Laser! It was fun to participate and have a secret santa again.

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] - Gimeurcookie - 12-25-2018

I posted all my reactions in the discord chat but just in case someone is not in the discord chat I'll post a rehash of all my reactions here.

@dorf
Thank you for the art of the best and totally 100% canon otp, only second to the true canon otp of Princess x O-6! I also love that amazing Princess from when she first joined the O-classes!

@CosmicClaxon
Thank you for the super cute buggy dude! I love this species so much!

@Artem1s
Thank you for the ok hand O-7. Deep down he is very much not ok, but in this moment, this one moment, he is in pure bliss.

@RobustLaser
Thank you for this stunning marsue who will one day replace Princess in my heart as best waifu.

@Spish
I love the posing and how huge this John is, thank you so much! He looks so huggable and sad!

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] - Fellow - 12-25-2018

RobustLaser
Ahh, a honest pair of chaps playing a fair game of cards, nothing to see here. I like how this contrasts the tricky kounini against the short fused mafleeca. Thank you.

Gimeurcookie
Aww they're so cute and fluffy! Thank you!

Dorsidwarf
Mr bastard indeed. It's always nice and silly to see a cute version of O-6. Thanks!

Flandab
Wow a real dogger. Bless you sir, I promise I'll spend it with care.

CosmicClaxon
Many thanks for this silly pair of dogs. I like how much motion there is in this picture.

sugarthekitty
Oh nice, this is the first speddari I've seen that isn't cat dog colored. Thank you!

Babybowser101
Ah, thank you for this fancy looking drattle. I like the crown on the hat, it's very silly.

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] - Artem1s - 12-25-2018

AAAA ALL THIS ART IS SO NICE THANK YOU EVERYONE

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] - ShiningKatana - 12-25-2018

jeez, 7 pictures? w0w i wasnt expecting that. thanks guys.

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] - sugarthekitty - 12-25-2018

YO IM HOLLERING
also quICK warning all of these read like shitposts because that's pretty much just how i talk

dorsidwarf - this is TOP TIER helios content im so dead thats it thats just how he is. thank you for this
artem1s - he! hold! tailmic!! im love this so much. 2 very good things in 1 thank you!!
robustlaser - OI she looks so COOL lookit her go with those finger guns...i love this thank you!
sirblizz98 - THANK YOU THIS TAILMIC IS SO PRETTY AND DETAILED... GOOD BIG....
gimeurcookie - it's SHE...thank you she looks so determined!!
comicclaxon - CC YOU KNOW I LOVE YOUR STYLE thank you omg look at merchant GO he is just tappin he feets
potatocrisps(CW) - thank you this is such a cute tailmic!! they just scuttling along...
loverian - i LOVE her expression and also that background looks super nice thank you!!

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] - CosmicClaxon - 12-25-2018

COMPLIMENT TRAIN!!!!

Babybowser101 - DUDE THAT EDESIA DESIGN IS FIRE (literally and figuratively). Your design creations never disappoint, and then there's that fantastic Doc. Thank you so much!!

ShiningKatana - IT'S TRUE... science has gone too far... thanks for such a funny piece!!

Gimeurcookie - HGHGHGHG AMAZING. I love gift art that puts characters in a mini-comic/situation and this is an A+ situation thank yoU

Artem1s - MOON IM ALWAYS A SUCKER FOR YOUR COLORING. The fact H-420 was drawn with a pizza plant feels like some milestone was just hit- the pizza plant is a classic. Thank you!!

RobustLaser - That's a perfect character pose you put her in- THANK YOU LASER! (and thank you even more for hosting this!!!!)

Flandab - IM SO GLAD A WAYLEND GOT DRAWN! The closeup feels so dramatic, thank you!!

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] - Fenny2 - 12-25-2018

omg adbhabhsdfb all of these pictures were amazing! My family kept looking over to me because I kept squealing at all the great art here!

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] - FlanDab - 12-26-2018

Thank you everyone. I'm loving them. I think I'm going to color those drawings of the lampy of yours. They look like how I imagined them to be.

Azul looks awesome. I love it. I'm going to use it as my avatar if you won't mind.

In case I forget, Merry Christmas to all of you, and a Happy New Year.

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] - CourtesyWizard(CW) - 12-26-2018

woAh MY GOSH

These are all so...

amAZING!!!!!!!!

omg you all did such beautiful arts and it makes my garbage shipping heart so very happy famdudes B-)?????♥

but alSO hey I have some more stuffs for ya wonderful people. (sO sorry that i took so long to do em, but i really wanted to ink the stuff bc my weakness is fun gel pens yay being a perfectionist)

@Fellow
SpoilerShow

@Fenny2
SpoilerShow

@GimeurCookie
SpoilerShow
I had a lot of fun experimenting with how Johnny boy here looks! Big ol' crybab ;u;

aND HERE'S WHAT TOOK ME THE LONGEST BUT I HAD LOTS OF FUN WITH IT!!

(originally just for Ten11, buuuuut my brain went hella off the rails :-))
[Image: 70RhJvOr.jpg]
People who I thought about while making this <3
SpoilerShow

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! YOU'RE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND I HOPE YOUR EXISTENCE IN THE NEXT YEAR IS FIRE!! LITERAL FIRE!! IT'S COLD DAMMIT, I WANT THIS PLACE TO HAVE THE TEMPERATURE OF HELL BUT THE FUN OF NOT-HELL!!

so yeah mercrhms and happi new year <3

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] - CosmicClaxon - 12-27-2018

@potatocrisps(CW) - wAHH RIGHT BACK AT YOU! Thank you so much for including edesia!! That's a wonderful group pic you made, chock-full of life

RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY] - Ten11 - 12-27-2018

Yeah that group shot is superb, thankyou very much for making it.