Eagle Time
[Olympic Games] - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Mediawarks (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Forum: Fortuna (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+----- Forum: Tweeper (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: [Olympic Games] (/showthread.php?tid=3336)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: [Olympic Games]: MAD HORSES SIGN UP NOW - Kristoka - 05-30-2018

If you don't mind humoring a lurker, I would be glad to join in.

Edit: Literally a minute too late.

RE: [Olympic Games]: MAD HORSES SIGN UP NOW - Gimeurcookie - 05-30-2018

I'll put you in Kristoka, only because it'll even us out.

Close off is here, awaiting announcement.....

RE: [Olympic Games]: MAD HORSES SIGN UP NOW - Gimeurcookie - 05-30-2018

Number of People apart of this challenge: 24
Current number of people who have completed their list: 16
Current number of people delayed: 1

All people in this challenge (please note this is NOT the order it is going through.)
SpoilerShow

Now, I know MAD HORSES is going to take a few days to finish, so we'll head right into our second Olympic challenge.

[PUNISHING ANARCHY]

[Image: lnWcdpR.png]
PLEASE OPEN THIS STRAW POLL AND PICK ALL THE HOURS WHICH YOU FEEL WOULD BE THE BEST TIME TO STREAM THIS EVENT THIS SATURDAY, ON EST TIME. THE FINAL TIMES WILL BE ANNOUNCED HERE ON FRIDAY.

===========================

Overview of the Game
The game of ANARCHY is a well known one, but to summarize. Everyone logs on for a stream at the same time, and then I ask a simple question. "What species should we be" while also yelling out "ANARCHY". Once I say that, there's only a few seconds until I say "STOP". Sometimes, I'll call out ANARCHY and STOP within a span of 5 seconds. It's all about speed.

Once STOP has been called, the suggestions (Or accidental comments) will be counted, and fortuna will roll to see what suggestion is taken.

Due to how much chaos it'll be we'll be making 3 whole characters, cause at least one of them is going to be an unusable mess. Once all characters are made, we'll return to a democratic state and vote on which character we're keeping, sending the other two to a fiery doom.

What are the rules
There are two set of rules, Fortuna rules which will be in effect for the whole 4 challenges, and challenge rules, which will only be in effect for that one challenge. As a note rules can be changed at any time and a post will be tossed in when a rule is modified, removed, or added.

Fortuna's rules
1. None of Gimeurcookie's species are allowed on the crew, except for a notail, OR a John Rodriguez. If a notail or John Rodriguez are put on the crew, then no notails or John Rodrigueizes may be placed on the crew, even if the species was not used. Faunas are still on the table though.
2. No species that has ever been on You's crews are allowed. For example this means no kuppas, no malruses, and no gondiis. The only exception to this is the notails due to technicality.
3. No cheating or sharing info. If I learn that anyone is sharing info that they shouldn't be, you may be banned from all challenges going forward.
4. Jokes are ok, but certain jokes will be ignored and skipped if I believe they're going to cause more issues than not, or if too many jokes have gotten though. Make joke suggestions at your own risk. On that note, I am allowed to skip any suggestion for any reason or no reason at all. I will attempt not to, but it may happen.
5. If you break any of the rules you may not be informed you broke them and will just be skipped without notice.

ANARCHY RULES'.....rules
1. CAPS LOCKS AREN'T MANDATORY BUT FEEL FREE TO PUT THEM ON FOR THE WHOLE STREAM.
2. WHEN I SAY ANARCHY YOU POST. YOU CAN ONLY POST ONCE PER ANARCHY. IF YOU MISSPELL SOMETHING, MISPOST, EVEN IF YOU COMMENT AND CHAT LAGS AND NOW YOUR COMMENT IS RIGHT UNDER THE ANARCHY, NOT ONLY IS YOUR COMMENT GOING TO TAKEN AS A VALID SUGGESTION, BUT IT'S THE ONLY SUGGESTION YOU CAN USE FOR THAT ROUND.
3. IF YOU POST TWICE IN THE SAME ANARCHY, NONE OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR THAT ROUND WILL BE USED. WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS, A MONOPOLY?

4. WHEN I SAY STOP. STOP ALL COMMENTS. Accidentally posting is fine, but don't keep talking knowingly after a stop call. This is so I can count how many suggestions we got, and roll for one.
5. AT ANYTIME YOU CAN SAY "GO BACK" IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ANARCHY IF YOUR ANARCHY COMMAND IS ROLLED THE LAST ANARCHY THAT GOT ACCEPTED WILL BE REMOVED. IF TWO GO BACKS ARE ROLLED BACK TO BACK, IT'LL GO BACK TWICE, IT WILL NOT REMOVE THE LAST GO BACK.
5.1. As we have the "Go back" rule, all suggestions of "Start over" or "delete everything" will not be accepted.

6. Don't join anarchy if you don't like anarchy. The last few times we played by anarchy rules we had people who would join and complain about how chaotic it was. Please stay out of anarchy if the idea of chaotic anarchy and people making very bad choices on purpose annoys you.
7. If you're wondering where the Punished Generosity part comes in..... that rule will be announced at the start of the first stream......

How to join
Meet up with me on Twitch on the day and time I decide. Remember, check back here on Friday to see what time the stream(s) will be starting. This is not a sign up so no need to put down a post here.

RE: [Olympic Games]: PUNISHING ANARCHY STRAW POLL - FlanDab - 05-30-2018

Inquiry: Do I need a twitch account to join the chat?

RE: [Olympic Games]: PUNISHING ANARCHY STRAW POLL - Gimeurcookie - 05-30-2018

Unfortunately yes, a twitch account is required to chat. We used to use a livestream program that wouldn't need that, but it lost a lot of support over the years.

RE: [Olympic Games]: PUNISHING ANARCHY STRAW POLL - Gimeurcookie - 06-01-2018

THE PUNISHING ANARCHY GAME WILL BE HELD ON 5~6PM EST ON THIS SATURDAY

Thanks for voting in the poll!

MAD HORSES IS NOW FINISHED

That game finished faster than expected and not a single person was skipped. Lets take a look at the original.

SpoilerShow

And the final?
SpoilerShow

Here's all the changes that were done in the order they were submitted.
SpoilerShow

And here's all the changes if I took out all the ones that were overwritten!
SpoilerShow

And that's the end of it! As you can guess I will be doing some "tune ups". I may decide to keep the terriete (as I think it fits the music stuff better as sea angels have to be in water) but if I do I'll try to add something sea angel like on them.

Thanks for joining this challenge!

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5~6PM EST SATURDAY - Gimeurcookie - 06-02-2018

Punishing anarchy starts in 30 minutes! Please read the rules and then come visit us on twitch!

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - Gimeurcookie - 06-03-2018

[PUNISHING ANARCHY VOTE]

VOTE ENDS JUN 3RD 7PM EST AKA TOMORROW

Now that the anarchy game is over and we have our....um...characters..it's time to throw anarchy out the window and do a vote! Now, here's a fair note, I know the characters are a bit of a mess right now, but their final version, should they be picked, will be edited to make more sense. (For example, dark lord doobel is well, it likely won't make the cut.)

No matter how much you want a sentence as a name, we sadly will likely be avoiding it (but making a name out of the sentence.) I'll try my best to keep the original jokes intact as much as possible while making a more fluid character. I will also allow us to edit the stats of the winner if we choose to edit the stats.

Everyone gets only one vote and must vote here on the forums.

[Image: LsTnyYT.png]

[Image: DrO2IsW.png]

[Image: iSU7NdO.png]

What about the next game?
We will be starting the next game, Assigned Generosity, as soon as the vote is over tomorrow. It shall, be a lot of fun...... Today's game punished the generous, but tomorrow's game will be making sure those who gave the most, have the most power.....

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - Arcanuse - 06-03-2018

Anarchee. Do it for DARK LORD DOOBEL.

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - SirBlizz98 - 06-03-2018

>S-710000000000000000000000000

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - Apo11o - 06-03-2018

> I will turn on the cnidan that loved me so.... And I vote, S-710!

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - Babybowser101 - 06-03-2018

I love my child so so much but it seems there's no hope for them to win. I'm sorry Anarchee, but it's S-710 TIME

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - CosmicClaxon - 06-03-2018

Character 1! Foul mouthed sign language pls

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - KleenFarsight - 06-03-2018

> EDIT: Character 1. I have had an epiphany, and that is I wish to see sign swearing.

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - Artem1s - 06-03-2018

s710 i Fuckimg Guess

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - Robust Laser - 06-03-2018

EDIT: Character 1. I have always been voting for character 1.

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - Fellow - 06-03-2018

>Character 1. The foul mouth is cute and they look like they'd make a good tank.

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - Orpheus the Bard - 06-03-2018

Character 1 It's time to sign-swear!

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - WyrmCast - 06-03-2018

Another vote for Character 1.

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - LammarWesley - 06-03-2018

>Character 1.

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - LoverIan - 06-03-2018

>1
(I still love the idea of them being taught by Doobel, w/out dark lord (sadly))

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - Ap0ll0 - 06-03-2018

>CHARACTER THREE OUR SWEET SWEET TRASH SURGEON

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - CourtesyWizard(CW) - 06-03-2018

Character 1, or as they like to go by,"they give someone the bird and that person just punches and kills em. press f to pay respects." Because swearing in sign language would be hilarious and also they seem more balanced out

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - Kíeros - 06-03-2018

> S-710

RE: [Olympic Games]: ANARCHY 5:30 TODAY - Qweerplx - 06-03-2018

Character 3 our good good Stio the trash man!!