Eagle Time
aftik april - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Mediawarks (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Forum: Fortuna (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+----- Forum: Tweeper (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: aftik april (/showthread.php?tid=2913)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: aftik april - DS Piron - 04-06-2018

April 6

This is Coffee, The Shopkeep in the middle of nowhere,
Show Content

RE: aftik april - Robottobt - 04-08-2018

Would it be to late for me to take April 14th too?

RE: aftik april - Robottobt - 04-09-2018

Thanks!

RE: aftik april - Gimeurcookie - 04-09-2018

April 8th!
(Only 3 hours late!)

This is the creator of the Woopy world mascot bot. Everyone expects her to be an upbeat and wooping aftik, but she's just a monotoned shore aftik. She's just gray toned all the way around. Her contract says she should try to look more excited and warm by wearing colorful clothes, but she gave up on that on day......0.

She just wants to do her robot and sometimes ride designing job without having to be brought to interviews cause people don't get her. She's very excited about things, it's just that she's both [stone faced] and [monotoned] so even her most excited remakes "I sure can't wait to show them this new design" comes off sarcastic and sometimes rude. She just shrugs about this. Everyone forgets about shore aftiks, oh well.

Show Content

RE: aftik april - wiltingMyosotis - 04-10-2018

April 10!
This is Charteuse, your local aftik clockwork. She's specifically a siren one!
[Image: Document_7_2.jpg]
Show Content

Show Content

RE: aftik april - Qweerplx - 04-11-2018

April 11!
Sorry for it being a bit early, I got kinda excited, here's Apricot, a wizard aftik who's performances always end up with blame on their head.

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419649090008121366/433476866884632577/wizzo_apricot.JPG]

RE: aftik april - Berrien - 04-12-2018

April 12th submission!
I'm listed as StarryEmpathy but it's me!

Link to art: https://starryempathy.tumblr.com/post/172852055508/my-aftik-for-aftik-april-hosted-by-the-cosmosdex

His name is Lilac, please love him.

Lilac is an Aftik with a speech impediment. It’s was always severe, and although it doesn’t sound as bad anymore, it’s even harder for him to manage now than when he was younger as he’s actively been trying to get better.

When he’s speaking normally, he’ll, um, say um, um... between just about, um, every, um, word, giving him time to think about the way to pronounce the sounds he’s about to make. His “r”’s usually either turn into “w”’s, or, he omits them entirely, as “r”s are the hardest sound for him to make and he still has the most difficulty with them even now.

Though people will notice quickly that if Lilac is stressed out, super excited (woop woop!), or super sleepy, he stops using as many “ums”, and instead his speech starts sounding worse, in which he omits many consonants like “g”, “k”, “p”, etc, and replaces them with “h” noises.

His main source of income is being a lyricist, but he also occasionally sings. He’s high and in demand for his musical talent, often writing songs that everyone has heard and everyone knows the singer of, but nobody knows who wrote it. Yeah! That’s this guy right here!

If he were to get to Fortuna, he would probably go for a reason he thought was noble, whether or not it actually is. He tries.

RE: aftik april - Artem1s - 04-14-2018

what up it's 4/13 have an aftik that may or may not be familiar to some of you

[Image: U_Kno.png]

her name is.................jadeite.

RE: aftik april - Robottobt - 04-14-2018

[Image: cadet_by_mewqit-dc8qyv6.jpg]
This is Cadet! My entry for the fourteenth. He likes ghosts and is [most likely?] a polar/common Aftik hybrid.

RE: aftik april - suffershack - 04-18-2018

[Image: sangria.png]
This is my sweet girl, Sangria! She's a trans lady with the personality of a male aftik! She cries whenever she sees a gwech because she loves them so much and I love her!

RE: aftik april - awkwardcarapace - 04-18-2018

[Image: a18.png]

WOW cool it's Khaki, ya boy for April 18!
He really wants to be an amateur radio host/producer but right now he's kind of stuck in this dead-end telecommunication job that he isn't too psyched about. He hasn't given up on his show yet, though!

RE: aftik april - Robust Laser - 04-20-2018

[Image: aftik420.png]
Is April 20th a notable day? I'unno.
Anorthosite, or "high-n-tired" as their followers know them was like, tired, and also high, and just thought like "maybe i'll try this streaming thing and play video games"
They were also wayyyy too hired to figure out how to set up a capturing device so they just kinda streamed themselves as they play video games, with no video games in the shot.

They became wildly popular for just being like, super chill, with real good vibes. Sometimes they even point the camera at the screen momentarily. Incredible!

this aftik gets paid to smoke weed and play video games. truly, they are living the dream.

RE: aftik april - Gimeurcookie - 04-20-2018

Show Content

April 19th (was) is here! It's the creator of Woopy World! After building up a fun little park for aftiks to take the kids they were going to eat for one last day of fun, it quickly became popluar and grew until she would go on the make a whole theme park. Aftiks bringing their kids to be eaten would get in free while those who were just looking for a friendly, non homicidal visit would have to pay, thus serving as funding for the free guests.

She was scared of death and ended up asking that she be inserted into a robot version of her park's mascot, Woopy, the male aftik who showed up in funny shorts about him being outsmarted, and out smarting, children aftiks.

While she still owns Woopy world she is more regarded as a mascot, though don't be fooled by her adorable outer shell, she is still a business aftik and will gladly hold her ground in deals. Thankfully above all else she will always hold her ground that Woopy world should always be an option for those who truly need it, even if they cannot afford it. Every child deserves to visit the happiest place on Fleedora.

Or is that unfortunately?

RE: aftik april - frogslime - 04-21-2018

Show Content

April 21st ! This is Mallow, he's a big fluffy polar aftik that loves knitting and those tiny DIY candy kit videos.

He's a volunteer at a local library and is a big reader, but his attention is usually funneled into documents on spacetravel and those who have logged their adventures through the stars...

RE: aftik april - Ap0ll0 - 04-23-2018

[Image: 6sB5pgD.png]

happy earth day! this is ocean. she's a trans lesbian who runs a conservation centre on taiaptor with her girlfriends and their datemates. they're mostly dedicated to preserving endangered taiaptor flora and fauna, but they sometimes take in specimens from other planets to help them breed.

RE: aftik april - LoverIan - 04-24-2018

Today is the 23rd, say hello to Olive!
[Image: BhrZWLh.png]

Olive is a common aftik. They were adopted, and always wanted to give back the same kindness any orphaned aftik could hope to have. As such Olive helps run a small community that could be likened to a foster home and adoption agency.
Olive is a fan of WOOPs through and through, and while it can give their bestie Seafoam a headache it's a hit with the kids.
[Affectionate][Compassionate][Auto-Attack]

Show Content

RE: aftik april - Nightmira - 04-24-2018

It's April 24th ya'll!
[Image: granite_24th_aftik_april_by_nightmira-dc9oroa.png]

Granite is the referee at one of those robot fighting arenas where you can sign up your AI to ‘fight for glory’, do note that repairs are on YOU. It doesn’t pay much but the manager covers the medical treatments for a missing eye, 3rd to 4th degree burns to the face, and whatever scratches she picks up after breaking two unruly AIs from their fight. She blames herself for her constant pain as it’s only common sense that you don’t step in front of a Thanatos, though she does take comfort in knowing that they and their owner were disqualified in the tournaments.

Most of her life is spent treating wounds and wandering about for rocks, while the rest was doing her job, all in spite of her pain and whatever bozo decides to say ‘You shouldn’t be doing this if you’re in so much pain all the time!” No one stops Granite when she’s on a roll.

RE: aftik april - a52 - 04-30-2018

Unlucky April 27 29:

[Image: ZZAbaM9.png]
[Unreadable] [Strangely Graceful]
[Quickdraw] [Built-in Weapons]
[Uncontrollable Bloodthirst] [Unnerving] [Cryptic]
[Manic Rush]
[Abomination]

Wait, this isn't an Aftik, at least, certainly not anymore! I don't think this even counts as a clockwork at this point. Who let this thing in here, anyway? Out! Out! And don't even think about raising that scythe at me!

Show Content

RE: aftik april - Robottobt - 04-30-2018

[Image: 045684d2_cc38_465c_851f_e9c3529aed0b_by_...adue.png?2]
Here’s the last Aftik! I wanted to do something special but ended up not having enough time. So here’s the default. Everyone did a great job!

RE: aftik april - ShiningKatana - 11-09-2018

Will this be d0ne in 2019?

RE: aftik april - ShiningKatana - 11-24-2018

i really h0pe it gets d0ne in 2019

RE: aftik april - ShiningKatana - 02-28-2019

ALRIGHTY s0, this IS happening in 2019, i'll be hosting it. same as last time. sign up for the day you want. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, have fun.

RE: aftik april - ShiningKatana - 03-09-2019

Dates
Show Content

RE: aftik april - Thalia V1 - 03-13-2019

Can I get the 6th?

RE: aftik april - ShiningKatana - 03-14-2019

yep. g0t ya sign up f0r there