Eagle Time
Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Forum: Hawkspace (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] (/showthread.php?tid=2036)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - Kaynato - 12-26-2016

It's so spooky. So spooky, I love it.
I also did my job, mhm.

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - The Ghost of Shitposting Past - 12-27-2016

i have been informed mirdini has received their shit post

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - The Ghost of Shitposting Past - 12-27-2016

from somewhere, a transmission:

" gatr . . . do you come in "

" gatr . . . . . . received the secret post . . . "

what? it was long ago?

Was I supposed to tell people I sent mine? Because Sruixan got his gift way back.

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - The Ghost of Shitposting Past - 12-29-2016

reyweld got a bad holiday song and also a post.

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - The Ghost of Shitposting Past - 12-30-2016

goblin's has been shitposted

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - The Ghost of Shitposting Past - 12-30-2016

...peache's...

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - Reyweld - 12-30-2016

((I really enjoyed my shitpost, thank you *secret* santa, it was great!))

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - Reyweld - 12-31-2016

So if everyone could get their shitposts in by the end of the 1st approximately (if you haven't already).

Time is weird.

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - goblin's - 12-31-2016

thanks for the very shitty post this holiday season

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - ICan'tGiveCredit - 01-01-2017

i have sent my shitpoist

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - The Ghost of Shitposting Past - 01-02-2017

Schazer has now recieved their shitpost (x12).

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - a52 - 01-02-2017

i still haven't gotten mine. it's jan 2nd in most of the world. shame. shame on you, gsp. McCoffee

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - The Ghost of Shitposting Past - 01-02-2017

a52 is having gift now! more apology for late being! please to like!

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - a52 - 01-02-2017

you're cutting it close there, bucko
[Image: PZLyD5e.png]
(i'm kidding, this is excellent)

Sleepy's shitpost has been shat

apologies for the delaaaaaaaay.....

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - Schazer - 01-02-2017

My shitpost is a work of fucking art??? Thank you to my shitpost santa for all the work you put into this

Wheat's shitpost has been sent. 2016 can actually end now, sorry about holding that up.

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - Reyweld - 01-02-2017

So who hasn't gotten a shitpost? I will start making beansprout shitpost alternatives (after I finish Bobert's)

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - ICan'tGiveCredit - 01-02-2017

i have not received one, although I am not greatly disappointed as I sent mine in literally at the last second

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - Gatr - 01-06-2017

this was my gift which i enjoyed very much

The Ghost of Shitposting Past Wrote:hell , o. ths present, !! (* muscle dog *) on the ,, !! the user of-
a yell " g o o d b u l k ' the (* muscle dog *) arrive at and maninum glee !!

[Image: 57945541_p0_master1200.jpg]
(* muscle dog *)
(* muscle dog *)
(* muscle dog *)

the ,, !! maninum glee ,, arrive - at dorstep (steop of dour door) and do the at arrive. (* muscle dog *) here . hit on dor. and . whalmo!! ,, !!!
do the (* muscle dog *) now here . big (* muscle dog *) at fron auf yuu ,, the front ,,

(* muscle dog *)

i've always wanted a ( * muscle dog * ) for xmux

thank to secret santa

thank,,,

thank

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - goblin's - 01-06-2017

I love a good shit post

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - a52 - 01-06-2017

Quote:xmux greeting! late apology! but cassette found in cabinet for files was nasty dirty stinky scratchy!!! had to be making better for you with the methods of the experts! like a hammer! and even then tape have bits that not so nice, so I make new tape which only have good bits! probably! I know not how to work tape box thingy! hope you like sounds of me button pressings!

please enjoy the "squawking" of the "hawking"!!!!!!

Official Hawksquawk Podcast Episode... 52? The Tape Is Practically Illegible, But It Looks Like It Might Have Been 52

this is really good and way too much work to spend on me.
(side note: i forgot how funny officequest was)

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - Schazer - 01-12-2017

On the lateth day of Xmux, I reposted for all of thee:

The Ghost of Shitposting Past Wrote:Sorry for lateish, enjoy!

((Oh dear, it looks like you have to download to listen to them because they're .wav 's. oops. 02 and 12 are very long, so keep this in mind.))

01 - Numbered Days
02 - IIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN
03 - Wanted: Father Christmas
04 - Ringtones
05 - Season's Eatings
06 - Hey
07 - Your Ad Here
08 - You have been TRICKED
09 - Horoscopes
10 - Kareeokiguess
11 - Dear Schazer
12 - Putting the Christ back in Christmas

A whole goddamn album of masterwork shitpostery. Track 1 is now on my unironic christmas playlist as the best Christmas song ever, and I'm not even a "play christmas tunes at home the whole season" kind of person ever so you know my house is going to be an awesome time from henceforth.

Track 2 is also a strong contender but it requires some adjustment in your audio program of choice. You've gotta download it to listen anyway, so I strongly encourage any listeners to tweak it.

RE: Hawkspace Secret Shitposting (Santa) 2016!!! [no more signup] - ICan'tGiveCredit - 01-12-2017

ghost of shitpostery past Wrote:[Image: 9Oi7fi3.jpg]

i am amaze