Eagle Time
Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Forum: Hawkspace (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace (/showthread.php?tid=1694)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - Reyweld - 06-16-2016

looks like Pinary is getting a head in the polls

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - Schazer - 06-16-2016

Question for Secretarybird Reyweld: You've been accused by many critics of hawkish tendencies in your overseas politics, your latest transgression being a disastrous march on Tokyo in which your "scrawny ass" was "resoundly kickedth over."

Give the userbase's disapproval, lack of confidence in what amounts to spear-rattling and instigation of our enemies, what is your stance on further expansion of military operations in our overseas holdings, and the looming threat of Nu-MSPA?

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - Jacquerel - 06-16-2016

if you ask me Hawkspace should pull out of the BAWK BAWK category, we put far more into this section of the board than we get back and I don't think it's fair

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - Reyweld - 06-16-2016

(06-16-2016, 02:27 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Question for Secretarybird Reyweld: You've been accused by many critics of hawkish tendencies in your overseas politics, your latest transgression being a disastrous march on Tokyo in which your "scrawny ass" was "resoundly kickedth over."

Give the userbase's disapproval, lack of confidence in what amounts to spear-rattling and instigation of our enemies, what is your stance on further expansion of military operations in our overseas holdings, and the looming threat of Nu-MSPA?

As secretary of state, I worked to restore Hawkspace's leadership in the internet, after it was badly eroded by eight years of the Bush administration's go-it-alone online policy. My tenure is marked by significant accomplishments, from building a post to impose crippling sanctions against Iran, to brokering a ceasefire in MSPA Forums and protecting Chocolate Pi Forums, to supporting Moderator Pharmdrug's decision to bring Osama bin Laden to justice, and much more.

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - Schazer - 06-16-2016

(11-07-2012, 03:51 AM)fnart Wrote: »
Quote:16:53 g0m apparently romney only prepared a winning speech?
16:54 Dragonpaul if he loses he builds his own white house and plays pretend for 8 years

Mediawarks confirmed for the Romney estate

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - Kíeros - 06-16-2016

Èï÷ ÷éìì ùïõ áìì äåáì ÷éôè ãïòòõðôéïî¿

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - Mirdini - 06-16-2016

Where do the candidates stand on the topic of [X] Making Contests?

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - btp - 06-16-2016

I feel an obligation, as a representative and duely present moderator of Neo New Trollslum to point out the insinuation that within the great subforum of NNTS, while typing quirks are a proud part of our rich heritage, they are by no means a mandatory part of our subforum's culture and implying so is perpetuating a stereotype that will only damage relations between our respective communities.

I find it is also important to mention that, our great subforum of Neo New Trollslum, has many lovely and often visited vacation spots including "Wheat's cultural awareness corner" and "Schazer makes you guess animal names".

I must also mention that, it only takes 3 (Yes, only 3) people to enact new rules in NNTS. Official Pizza Fridays could be yours at this very moment.

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - Solaris - 06-16-2016

nnts is the land of the scammed and home of the cucked, only via sai's powerful leadership can hawkspace be saved from such a beta fate

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - btp - 06-16-2016

(06-16-2016, 05:41 AM)Solaris Wrote: »nnts is the land of the scammed and home of the cucked

This is nothing short of subforum-discrimination. How can a candidate accept the support of someone who judges posters solely on the color of their text? Sai, will you unequivocally disavow and reject any endorsement from such a "supporter"?

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - Solaris - 06-16-2016

sounds likes someones HASHTAG T-T-T-T-T R I G G E R E D

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - a52 - 06-16-2016

(06-16-2016, 05:47 AM)btp Wrote: »
(06-16-2016, 05:41 AM)Solaris Wrote: »nnts is the land of the scammed and home of the cucked

This is nothing short of subforum-discrimination. How can a candidate accept the support of someone who judges posters solely on the color of their text? Sai, will you unequivocally disavow and reject any endorsement from such a "supporter"?

Says someone who doesn't color his text AT ALL. How can you empathize with the problems of us colored folk when you yourself are as white-skinned black-texted as everybody else?

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - Loather - 06-17-2016

sai has no experience

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - Schazer - 06-17-2016

Sai is a mess

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - Loather - 06-17-2016

beepp

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - ICan'tGiveCredit - 06-17-2016

BOOP

I BOMINATE BOOP FOR BREASIDENT

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - pharmdrugs - 06-18-2016

HELLO ALL THIS IS PHARMDRUGS AND MY OFFICIAL RESPONSE IS THIS

HAVE A GOOD DAY ABILIFY

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - ICan'tGiveCredit - 06-18-2016

that is a horrible recipe for a sandwich

RE: Sai for Moderator of Hawkspace - Sai - 06-18-2016

(06-18-2016, 04:08 AM)pharmdrugs Wrote: »HELLO ALL THIS IS PHARMDRUGS AND MY OFFICIAL RESPONSE IS THIS

HAVE A GOOD DAY ABILIFY

Our campaign's official response to Pharmdrugs' statement: BEST PROTECT YA NECK