Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-23-2018

(04-23-2018, 03:18 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »just as little something to be potentially concerned about, derrick lost track of time real oddly in this update, first in math class, then a second time in literature, he either thought class hadnt started already or that it was underway when it was already over, we can't have derrick getting distracted like this and missing his window to save lucia, i strongly suggest purchasing some sort of clock to keep track of time

we don't need clocks, we got garry

RE: Lucidstuck II - unrelatedAcolyte96 - 04-23-2018

(04-22-2018, 09:48 PM)Panur Wrote: »>3: tell Lexii you had a bad fight with Alice. You don't want to talk about it right now, but you'd appreciate it if she could check on her later. You need some space right now.

(NOT take lexii)

Seconding!

RE: Lucidstuck II - Deyvan Salez - 04-23-2018

(04-22-2018, 09:48 PM)Panur Wrote: »>3: tell Lexii you had a bad fight with Alice. You don't want to talk about it right now, but you'd appreciate it if she could check on her later. You need some space right now.

(NOT take lexii)
Seconded.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 04-23-2018

Yea, i remember that Lexii and Alice are bffs for a long, long time. So, if i think about it, she probably can't be trusted to keep a secret from her if Alice decides to blackmail her for info.

So imma second Pan's command, adding:

>Derrick: Tell Lexii that you're gonna spend the night at a friend's house to get a breather from your sister. Ask her if she can spend the night with Alice to make sure she doesn't do anything crazy.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Noo5uke - 04-23-2018

(NOT take lexii)

seconding.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 04-23-2018

(04-23-2018, 01:05 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Derrick: Tell Lexii that you're gonna spend the night at a friend's house to get a breather from your sister. Ask her if she can spend the night with Alice to make sure she doesn't do anything crazy.
Let's not tell Lexii that Garry is at all involved. Alice might target him again somehow if she finds out. "I'm worried about my brother where is he" is a very reasonable question to ask after all.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 04-24-2018

yea, that's why i edited my suggestion in the first place :P

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 04-24-2018

(04-24-2018, 10:39 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »yea, that's why i edited my suggestion in the first place :P

Oh whoops sorry I somehow read garry instead of friend.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-24-2018

(04-24-2018, 11:13 AM)Fellow Wrote: »
(04-24-2018, 10:39 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »yea, that's why i edited my suggestion in the first place :P

Oh whoops sorry I somehow read garry instead of friend.

that said, alice knows derrick DOENS'T have friends, so it's either lucas or garry, and she can ask lucas really fast so...

I'd rather NOT tell her anything

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 04-25-2018

Derrick: Tell Lexii you had a bad fight with Alice. You don't want to talk about it right now, but you'd appreciate it if she could check on her later. You need some space right now

[Image: 1AuCHe1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You've managed to convince Lexii to watch over Alice and keep her home for the night!

You're ready for lunch, shall you eat with everyone else? Or head out solo?

1. Eat with your friends.
2. Get some alone time.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-25-2018

> Derrick: you don't want to be stressed right now, better stay with your friends, you'll have time to figure things out after school.

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 04-25-2018

>3:Try and go out with your friends to the store, and get some useful things for dreams and whatever else you want to do.

I REEEEAAAALLLLY want to go to the store. We need to get Derrick a watch or something anyways, so he knows when midnight is.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 04-25-2018

(04-25-2018, 12:57 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>3:Try and go out with your friends to the store, and get some useful things for dreams and whatever else you want to do.

I REEEEAAAALLLLY want to go to the store. We need to get Derrick a watch or something anyways, so he knows when midnight is.

SECONDING

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 04-25-2018

> 1

Derrick is in no state to be alone.

RE: Lucidstuck II - CJayoj - 04-25-2018

(04-25-2018, 12:57 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>3:Try and go out with your friends to the store, and get some useful things for dreams and whatever else you want to do.

Seconding

RE: Lucidstuck II - infinityStarlight - 04-25-2018

Seconding. Garreth should get one too, just in case.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Noo5uke - 04-25-2018

Seconding

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 04-25-2018

Thirding MA

RE: Lucidstuck II - unrelatedAcolyte96 - 04-25-2018

Seconding! we also need to make sure the watch is set to the correct time!

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 04-25-2018

I think it might be better to get stuff later, with just Garry and Derrick. That way we can discuss with Garry what we'll need for the break-in. Plus, it lets us get stuff that isn't really "for dreams".

I think staying alone might be the best thing to do here, Alice might end up inserting herself into the friend group. Also keep in mind that Lucas doesn't know about the falling out with Alice, and he was pretty insistent on not excluding her last dream.

>2

Edit: Also, we've never really seen how much pocket money Garry has. We might be able to get him more stuff if Derrick pays for it.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 04-29-2018

Derrick: Try and go out with your friends to the store, and get some useful things for dreams and whatever else you want to do

[Image: Fv2D9Oz.png]

You ask your friends if you want to go to a store you really like, they all seem to agree and disperse to get their belongings.

[Image: RjaIHz3.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 6z6G8p4.png]

You all head downtown to make your way to the bus because it's a bit out of the way, and you might take too long if you walked it.

[Image: nOFjVrF.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ilzM9tV.png]

Show ChatlogShow
What are you going to get? You remember the IP store does have everything!

RE: Lucidstuck II - Noo5uke - 04-29-2018

A clock,a nightmare Plush,a gift for Her and a Bambino plush so you can reduse fear.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 04-29-2018

> A deck of cards and an hour glass. Also a magic 8ball and some glasses.

I want those Tarot cards. Also future seeing glasses.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-29-2018

>Derrick: You're a strong independent man who doesn't need any reapers, get your own flashlight.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 04-29-2018

>Lucas: Buy a discount DVD out of sheer guilt. Surprise them with it some other night. Everyone's probably too tired to watch after a schoolday.