Eagle Time
[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END! - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: [split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END! (/showthread.php?tid=799)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Solaris - 06-24-2013

Well shit.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Sruixan - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 10:03 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: ยปJesterland is now a nation at war.

[Image: tumblr_mcjwtoXSDS1qa601io1_500.gif]

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - MalkyTop - 06-24-2013

GREETINGS FROM THE FUTURE.

I AM KIDDING I AM NOT FROM THE FUTURE.

BUT GREETINGS NEVERTHELESS.

VOTE: TEHPILOT

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Palamedes - 06-25-2013

Vote: Enemy Army

It's gotta work.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Paranoia - 06-25-2013

MY ARMY, THE TIME HAS COME.

TAKE DOWN PALAMEDES AND WITHOUT HIM THE REST WILL FALL LIKE A HOUSE OF DOMINOS. CHECKMA- what do you mean that joke's already been done?

oh whatever. prove to palamedes he is not the mightiest jesterish type person here. or just the mightiest.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Robust Laser - 06-25-2013

So hey anyways I shot Jacquerel.

I didn't mean to, it just kinda happened. I went to tell him all sorts of juicy secrets but instead I shot him. It just sorta happened. My bad.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Palamedes - 06-25-2013

I know right? Some jerk is just handing out guns without telling anyone (and their wincon is clearly getting shot with their own weapon).

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - SupahKiven - 06-25-2013

Palamedes is right! We must Vote: Enemy Army because once they see the true power of jester democracy they'll be like 'Oh snap we totes just fought the wrong jesters which are these guys that are voting us' and then they'll leave. That's how it works, right?

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - MalkyTop - 06-25-2013

PARANOIA CAN I JOIN YOUR SIDE

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Paranoia - 06-25-2013

SURE WHY NOT GET OVER HERE LETS CONSPIRE TOGETHER

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Granolaman - 06-25-2013

Oh shit I had no idea that was even an option.

Malkybot take me with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Dragon Fogel - 06-25-2013

And so, after some discussion, a few jesters spoke up about who to lynch.

A lynch of TehPilot was suggested by MalkyTop.
A lynch of the enemy army was put forward by Palamedes and supported by Supah Kiven.

But for any lynch to occur, seven jesters would have to agree by 8 PM Mountain time on Monday, July 1st.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Robust Laser - 06-25-2013

Yeah I'll support a Lynch of the Enemy Army

You guys aren't very good at the 'staying alive' thing.

but then again

you are jesters.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Mirdini - 06-25-2013

Paranoia I am a young impressionable Jester who would make a great apprentice

let me SUBMIT TO YOU AND YOUR MURDER ARMY

glaaaadlllyyyy.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Solaris - 06-25-2013

Paranoia, the forces of Jesterland will never fall as long as they have these plans on their side!

*casually drops plans in front of you*

well thank you then.

*Picks up plans.*

We have plans? News to me.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - SupahKiven - 06-25-2013

I thought we just scribbled pictures of jesters and pizza on some napkins and called it a day.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Not The Author - 06-25-2013

I just assumed they all had Lynch: and then someone's name on them. I mean, it's not like we were going to follow them, anyway.

Elect: soundlyParanoid for Prime Minister of Jesterland.

Vote, uh... I dunno. Cyber, I guess?

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - frigidScholar - 06-25-2013

Yes, Voting: Enemy Army seems like the prudent choice. Having the prospect of a kill in the hands of such a new player, (They even just got into the game this day!), seems like a bad thing to have. They might target someone important.

You guys are all about your horrible fates, aren't you.

INITIATE OPERATION DESERT PAPERWORK

KILL PALAMEDES

MAKE SUPAHKIVEN AND FRIGID SCHOLAR FILL OUT PAPERWORK IN MY JESTERPRISONS/OFFICE BUILDINGS

yes the invading army has the power of post editing

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - yd12k - 06-25-2013

Then we must ynch them!

Lynch: the other guys!