Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 04-20-2018

Derrick: Tell Garry about Lucia

[Image: zhz1fq1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You managed to recruit Garry on your mission!

[Image: xzqXNSq.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: wSJDAtQ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Tell Lucas about Lucia(recruit Lucas)
2. Ask math related question (Leave Lucas out)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Cr0w - 04-20-2018

Watched too many suikoden lets plays need full party to get the good ending. jk. (I hope)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-20-2018

> 3: ask lucas how he's doing. He seemed a little down the last time you talked. tell him you've been thinking about what he said, even tho it may not have been what you wanted to hear, it was something you provably needed to.

(NOT take lucas.)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 04-20-2018

(04-20-2018, 06:12 PM)Panur Wrote: »> 3: ask lucas how he's doing. He seemed a little down the last time you talked. tell him you've been thinking about what he said, even tho it may not have been what you wanted to hear, it was something you provably needed to hear.

Seconding. But also I'm going to go with >2 because I think Lucas is too much of a liability. He doesn't really have a stake in whether or not Lucia dies, but he does have a stake in keeping Daydream happy. Plus he doesn't particularly have any helpful attributes aside from being an extra body.

RE: Lucidstuck II - CJayoj - 04-20-2018

(04-20-2018, 06:12 PM)Panur Wrote: »> 3: ask lucas how he's doing. He seemed a little down the last time you talked. tell him you've been thinking about what he said, even tho it may not have been what you wanted to hear, it was something you provably needed to.

(NOT take lucas.)

Seconding
Lucas is an uncontrollable variable. Way too risky attempting to recruit with his clear affection for Daydream / Alice. We don't know what he might pull if he betrays us under a certain someone's orders. He may even inform her of the plan and she will attempt to screw it up.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 04-20-2018

(04-20-2018, 06:12 PM)Panur Wrote: »> 3: ask lucas how he's doing. He seemed a little down the last time you talked. tell him you've been thinking about what he said, even tho it may not have been what you wanted to hear, it was something you provably needed to.

(NOT take lucas.)

seconding

RE: Lucidstuck II - Noo5uke - 04-20-2018

2. I don't know if it's a good idea.
(I'm new here)

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 04-20-2018

>1. Recruit Lucas

For several reasons.
For once, despite it all, Lucas's motivation is still to win Daydream over to him, but he knows she only has eyes for Derrick. Despite that, Derrick interacted well with him when they went on their last date at Timmie's, so it doesn't look like Lucas is harbouring any real hatred for him. And if Derrick brings Lucia back into the picture, it would certainly put some space between him and Alice (and by extension Daydream) And i don't think Lucas is too dense to realize this. So this would rule out him intentionally screwing us over.

Another reason would be that if Alice or Daydream DO try anything, then their pawn lackey Lucas will have to bare witness to it and further shatter his already teetering image of her.

And last but not least, more bodies CAN make more difference, in, for instance, distracting several people guarding the path to Lucia.

(also, does that mean we'll finally get to see IP draw Adults in spriteform? ...that would be intetresting!)

also hello there New Reader =D

RE: Lucidstuck II - unrelatedAcolyte96 - 04-20-2018

(NOT take lucas.)

Seconding..Lucas is one of those characters that’s a little..iffy..

RE: Lucidstuck II - Khanofallorcs - 04-20-2018

>Tell Lucas about Lucia. Reassure him that you trust him and value his friendship, and you could use his help. (1)

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 04-21-2018

To clarify, i think that Pan's approach should still be implemented since we need to win Lucas over (and the poor boy could use a friend), but we still need him on the team in order to maximize our chances.

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 04-21-2018

(NOT take lucas.)

Seconding and adding:
>Derrick: Give Lucas a bro hug in the manliest fashion possible.

I really feel like getting Lucas on board with this would lead to him going Lunatic somehow. That, plus to bring him along it would require telling (or at least giving him enough information to extrapolate for himself) the boy willing to murder himself thousands of times for the girl he has an unrequited love for that the person said unrequited love hates the most is going to be in a situation that could very well end in her death if not handled appropriately. This person is also a significant factor of why he has murdered himself thousands of times. I feel like a murder is going to happen if we so much as tell him about this.

Flip side, we could definitely use him to distract Alice if we're smart about it. He's a super white knight, if he finds out his unrequited crush is feeling hurt right now you KNOW he'd rush to her, and probably take up some of her attention away from what Derrick might be doing. This has the downside of her possibly roping him in to interfering with what Derrick would be doing, but if we could engineer circumstances to where that wouldn't happen it could very well remove her involvement. It's something to look out for at least.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 04-21-2018

After a lot of soul-searching and a really long talk with Pan in the Discord (for which i am really sorry to keep you up so late there dear), I'll also be changing my vote to >3

RE: Lucidstuck II - praoubl - 04-22-2018

(NOT take lucas.)

Seconding

RE: Lucidstuck II - Shadowfyst997 - 04-22-2018

This one is a tricky one. On a normal matter, I would trust Lucas. He isn't treacherous. That said, this is about Lucia, and by extent, Alice. We already know that his loyalty lies with her, and if push came to shove, he is HER Knight. While I have no doubt he would be useful on this mission, he IS too much of a liability, and we can't risk him blabbing.

I'm going to second Panur, and Second MA's addition of a bro hug.

RE: Lucidstuck II - MirrorMirrorMan - 04-22-2018

> 3:
Seconding this option.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 04-22-2018

Ask Lucas how he's doing. He seemed a little down the last time you talked. tell him you've been thinking about what he said, even tho it may not have been what you wanted to hear, it was something you provably needed to

[Image: aHEnEx1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: A7fB6q4.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ehj63Br.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You look at Lucas and his face has a soft glow to it, something you hadn't noticed before. It seems you've set something off within him.

[Image: OW5TcoS.png]

You sit through math class lost in thought. Alice's confrontation dead center in your mind. Before you know it, class has ended, you proceed to literature.

[Image: nr4YK4U.png]

You begin to think about Lucia now, with her situation in it's precarious state, you're beginning to get nervous. What if you fail? What if you don't? How your life will continue within mere hours has your palms sweating.

Show ChatlogShow

You begin to hear a voice, your name perhaps?

[Image: vz6GGtY.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Tell Lexii about Lucia (Recruit Lexii)
2. Ask Lexii something unrelated (Leave Lexii out)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-22-2018

>3: tell Lexii you had a bad fight with Alice. You don't want to talk about it right now, but you'd appreciate it if she could check on her later. You need some space right now.

(NOT take lexii)

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 04-22-2018

(04-22-2018, 09:48 PM)Panur Wrote: »>3: tell Lexii you had a bad fight with Alice. You don't want to talk about it right now, but you'd appreciate it if she could check on her later. You need some space right now.

(NOT take lexii)

seconding, lexii keeping watch on alice is a very good safety measure

RE: Lucidstuck II - CJayoj - 04-22-2018

(04-22-2018, 09:48 PM)Panur Wrote: »>3: tell Lexii you had a bad fight with Alice. You don't want to talk about it right now, but you'd appreciate it if she could check on her later. You need some space right now.

(NOT take lexii)

Seconding with the slight addition of asking Lexii to maybe bring alice some comfort items like chocolate.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Khanofallorcs - 04-23-2018

>1 Tell Lexii about the situation with Lucia AND the fight with Alice, tell her that one of the things that would be the most help is for someone to make sure that Alice is okay

RE: Lucidstuck II - squareqing - 04-23-2018

(NOT take lexii)

seconding

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 04-23-2018

>1: First make sure you're not being spied on, tell her about the fight with Alice too, and see if she has any ideas on what she could do to help at all with anything.

So, why wouldn't we want our best bro Lexii to be on board with this?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-23-2018

(04-23-2018, 01:47 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>1: First make sure you're not being spied on, tell her about the fight with Alice too, and see if she has any ideas on what she could do to help at all with anything.

So, why wouldn't we want our best bro Lexii to be on board with this?

because larger group would prolly attract more attention, she may not be pk with kissing coma girl and tbh she prolly would do better keeping alice occupied : P

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 04-23-2018

just as little something to be potentially concerned about, derrick lost track of time real oddly in this update, first in math class, then a second time in literature, he either thought class hadnt started already or that it was underway when it was already over, we can't have derrick getting distracted like this and missing his window to save lucia, i strongly suggest purchasing some sort of clock to keep track of time