Eagle Time
[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END! - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: [split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END! (/showthread.php?tid=799)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END! - Granolaman - 06-16-2013

Guys I'm pretty sure Fogel isn't votable this time

Vote: Purple Walrus

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Dragon Fogel - 06-16-2013

Treason-Infected Votals

ANARCHY - 4 (Not The Author, Palamedes, SupahKiven, cyber95)
TehPilot - 2 (MalkyTop, Bigro)
MalkyTop - 1 (TehPilot)
One of the dead guys - 1 (Granolaman)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is Friday, June 21st at 8 PM EST.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Palamedes - 06-16-2013

Foul enemy of the state Purple Walrus is dead good granolaman! I killed him myself because without knowing some asshole stole my shit and replaced it all with GUNS.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - SupahKiven - 06-16-2013

Truly a crime against Jesterity

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Granolaman - 06-16-2013

The cad still owes me $20! I'm going to keep lynching his corpse til he coughs it up!

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Not The Author - 06-16-2013

Fogel, it doesn't instill much confidence in your rule when people vote for you and, in response, you label yourself as "an affront to everything Jesterland stands for" and "anarchy." Wouldn't most people, in the service of Jesterland, want to lynch those things? Wouldn't you, as leader of Jesterland, want to lynch those things?

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Robust Laser - 06-16-2013

It's not lynching anarchy, it's lynching the government control on the image of what Anarchy truly stands for, man.

By lynching this man who claims to represent anarchy, we can truly be free, to take whatever side we want, without The Man keeping us down with its own twisted version of it.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - yd12k - 06-16-2013

Then cut the middle man?

Like so: Lynch: the man

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Dragon Fogel - 06-16-2013

Down With The Man Votals

Not A Legitimate Option - 4 (Not The Author, Palamedes, SupahKiven, cyber95)
TehPilot - 1 (MalkyTop)
MalkyTop - 1 (TehPilot)
A dead walrus - 1 (Granolaman)
THE MAN - 2 (Bigro, yd12k)

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Granolaman - 06-16-2013

Whoa whoa guys, watch where you put those abstract votes. I don't want to end up like Kieros.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Sruixan - 06-17-2013

[Image: isthegivennumberoffuckssignificantatthef...tlevel.jpg]

(06-16-2013, 04:14 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Friday, June 21st

[Image: seriouslyedexcelFP2ampS4isnotafunclashtositthrough.jpg]

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - btp - 06-17-2013

SpoilerShow

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Granolaman - 06-17-2013

Gino's? Is that where we're planning the recoup?

I'm on board if delicious pizza's involved.

Vote: Fogel

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Dragon Fogel - 06-17-2013

You're Going To Regret This Votals

A Terrible Fate - 6 (Not The Author, Palamedes, SupahKiven, cyber95, btp, Granolaman)
TehPilot - 1 (MalkyTop)
MalkyTop - 1 (TehPilot)
THE MAN - 2 (Bigro, yd12k)

My fellow jesters, as your Prime Minister I must strongly urge you not to lynch your Prime Minister. Consider what will become of Jesterland with no leadership! Who will keep out those other serious Mafias and prevent them from taking over our fine nation? Before you know it, they'll have you analyzing votals and horror of horrors, actually trying to figure out who the scumteam is.

Is that what you want is a nation? Is this the future you want for Jesterland?

And so I ask you all to think carefully now, before you recklessly endanger our great nation's ability to recklessly endanger itself.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - MalkyTop - 06-17-2013

THIS VACATION HAS LEFT ME EXHAUSTED. MY MEMORY BANKS ARE FILLED WITH FUN FAMILY BONDING OR SOME SORTA SHIT LIKE THAT. WHAT'S GOING ON HERE AGAIN?

ARE WE RIOTING AGAINST FOGEL?

I'M DOWN WITH THAT.

VOTE: FOGEL

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Not The Author - 06-18-2013

Or we could hold an emergency election like we did the last time

Y'know, that time you elected yourself? Like that, only without you there

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Not The Author - 06-18-2013

And wasn't Solaris supposed to be in charge anyway

I dunno about a lack of leadership but he could probably take over

And I know Bob'd prolly like a second shot

I mean we'd have the Jester Parliament for this sort of thing, but oh wait you got rid of that too

Something abut a thunder and/or whirlwinds, I think? Whatever

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Granolaman - 06-18-2013

I think Fogel's completely entitled to his position of Prime Minister.

After all, our leader should be the one we all vote for...

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - frigidScholar - 06-18-2013

It feels like a lot of DF's reasoning to not have us lynch them is a lot of wine and fluff. The election felt rigged to me as they didn't give many good reasons to be elected. Besides, their flip might be helpful.

Vote: DF

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Mirdini - 06-18-2013

Guess I saw which way the winds of Jester Parliament were blowing.

Anyway I'm always on board for terrible fates, let's roll

Vote: Dragon Fogel

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Dragon Fogel - 06-18-2013

Day has ended, you ingrates. Hang on while we sort this out.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - Solaris - 06-18-2013

Alright you maggots, I'm back from lunch, no-
WHAT KIND OF TRAVESTY HAVE YOU NOT-FOOLS MADE THIS TIME.

*sigh*

I am disappointed in you all. It... it doesn't take a lot, I'll admit, but... this... this is something that I simply can't believe. You call yourselves, Jesters, people who are trying to foolishly annoy and gloriously die!

But instead, you set out upon... this. Whatever you can call this.

But it is none of my business, I suppose. You all do as you wish, and maybe lady luck will shine upon you. But to those that don't, I hope you are willing to face the consequences.

Now, where were we...

Ah yes, Dragon Fogel was lynched.

In what I am sure, will surprise no one, Dragon Fogel was the Prime Minister. Despite his questionable rise to the position, the point remains that as long as he was in power, our great country had a political leader with which to negotiate with other world leaders.

Each night, while you were doing your jestery actions or getting your jestery rest, he was off jestering other countries, and somehow preventing them from invading ours. With him dead, our neighboring countries do not have any incentive not to invade.

Well. Thank you.

It seems that tomorrow... there will be war.

Sleep well jesters. It may be your last.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Night 3: I'm going to haunt you jerks so hard - Dragon Fogel - 06-18-2013

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So you've all gone and lynched me, and now you'll pay the price for your hubris. I warned you. I warned you all!

Oh, yeah, and I'm a vengeful spirit now. I'll be haunting every last one of you for your parts in this.

I hope you're all happy. You brought this on yourselves.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Night 3: I'm going to haunt you jerks so hard - Paranoia - 06-18-2013

I have come to declare war.

Or maybe steal your snacks. Where do you keep the snacks?

If I'm not fed within 24 hours I am sending in my army of fisher-price tanks to trample over your jesterdom and make you do important things.

Don't test me on this.

RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 4: Let Slip The Jesters Of War - Dragon Fogel - 06-24-2013

With Prime Minister Fogel’s death, the other mods find themselves unable to step into his shoes. And he is too busy being a vengeful spirit to start the day. As such, the day simply starts on its own, in narrative form.

Everyone wakes up after a lengthy night to find the streets are filled with tanks and the skies are filled with planes. Thousands are dead, and Jesterland is now a nation at war.

But despite the death and destruction, the trail of blood leading from Granolaman’s house to MalkyTop’s stands out. So does the trail of blood leading from Granolaman’s house to Sruixan’s. And so does the trail of blood leading to Jacquerel’s corpse in the middle of the street.

Everyone promptly rushes over to Jacquerel, ignoring the rest of the devastation, in hopes of answering one burning question: Who the hell was this guy?

Jacquerel was the False Blood Trail. He wanted to be lynched, and figured that the best way to do this was to leave incriminating evidence, so he was going to leave a public trail of blood between his house and someone else’s.

Of course, he wasn’t a violent sort, so he used his own blood for the task. Unfortunately, this left him very light-headed, and so while he could pick the house he started at, the house he ended up at would be chosen at random, though it would always belong to a player who was alive at the start of the night.

He would win if he was lynched.

Everyone mourns Jacquerel’s death, right up until they notice that Granolaman has a totally sweet tattoo on his chest. It says “bigro”.

With that sorted out, the assembled jesters get back to their important work of figuring out who to lynch. They also consider the possibility of trying to defend their homeland from Paranoia’s invading army.

Whatever they choose, only thirteen jesters remain:

-Mirdini
-Not The Author
-yd12k
-bigro
-TehPilot
-cyber95
-Palamedes
-frigidScholar
-Sruixan
-Granolaman
-SupahKiven
-MalkyTop
-Solaris, forced into the playerlist by Fogel’s vengeful spirit

The other mod, btp, is nowhere to be seen. But the assembled jesters think they can hear a whisper from the hilltops...

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch. Deadline is Monday, July 1st at 8 PM Mountain Time.

And so the fourth day begins.