Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Shadowfyst997 - 03-27-2018

Seconding TerraTorments version of the post

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 03-27-2018

Nightmare might ACTUALLY be bleeding through. From what I remember, Nightmare came about by a fusion of Real!Derrick and Bambino on the death bed, didn't he? But wasn't Reggie also part of that? The Nightmare Blade or something? If we follow Reggie's script, is that pushing things towards Derrick going down Nightmare's path when we're supposed to be looking for a new one?

Did any character suggest another way to approach Alice?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Ten11 - 03-27-2018

Ok this is unrelated to the current situation at hand, but next time we're with Garry, or maybe Lucas, we should talk about what usually goes down at the end of an iteration, get a timeline of events. Its likely that no iteration previously has been quite like this one (thats why there's a chance for it to work this time after all), but after thousands of cycles of the same events over and over, you'd expect some patterns to occur. I wish i'd thought of asking this back when we were with DD.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Ivy - 03-30-2018

(03-27-2018, 06:31 AM)Kayriel Wrote: »Nightmare might ACTUALLY be bleeding through. From what I remember, Nightmare came about by a fusion of Real!Derrick and Bambino on the death bed, didn't he? But wasn't Reggie also part of that? The Nightmare Blade or something? If we follow Reggie's script, is that pushing things towards Derrick going down Nightmare's path when we're supposed to be looking for a new one?

Nightmare is God-Tier Derrick (Derrick+Bambino) minus his soul (Which Daydream has)

...It's not really accurate to say that Nightmare is "bleeding through" because Nightmare is Derrick just as much as Daydream is Alice, but as a result of his circumstances, his personality is apparently heavily muted aside from moments like this- sort of makes me unsure if bringing Derrick back to his true self is a good idea.

RE: Lucidstuck II - ICan'tGiveCredit - 03-30-2018

wooot, new reader! welcome to lucidstuck, ivy!

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 04-01-2018

so i've been working on a project behind the scenes, a ls dating sim, and i figure i should show what i have so far
current features:
-4 routes
-an opening cinematic animation (that you can skip, for convenience)
here's the link, just download and open game.exe to play
https://mega.nz/#!m19kxBZR!jA_LLNNMp3g4dn7L4F9IGFCcM8OYNQjHv_vy-HioVuY
screenshot:
SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 04-01-2018

SpoilerShow

Derrick: Take a breather. You need time to process this. Tell Alice to give you space then grab your things and go to school. Maybe try to get Garry before classes if you feel like talking to someone, bring Reggie in the backpack

[Image: MGAAHJ2.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Ag51ICL.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: HaqMR4C.png]

You enter your safehouse to fetch Reggie. You could really use a friend right now. The more you think about it... The more pissed off you feel, and the more betrayed you feel as well. You notice you've starting tearing up which you haven't done in a while.

[Image: ozo5FpG.png]

You take Reggie from the nightfort and give him a big squeeze. You begin to feel some comfort, but your mind is restless.

[Image: iE4Ft7j.png]

You're not sure how your sister could have been living with you and your foster parent undetected for years, you can't understand why she'd do this and pretend to be apart for so long...

[Image: RamwhiW.png]

The one person you trusted has been deceitful and malicious... Did she really think you'd never catch on? Why did she feel the only way was to be dishonest? You'd have accepted your sister in any facet given the circumstances... The way you feel about her... It makes you angry and sick... You almost wanted to... Almost...

[Image: HWZNN7S.png]

But... She's still your sister, you find it a relief you decided to take a breather. You were getting so heated you couldn't even think straight. You were sure if things escalated you might have done something crazy.

You remember Garry's pep talk in the park the other day now. You're glad you decided to go.

[Image: hjZa81Z.png]

You pack up Reggie and head out, maybe a walk will do you some good.

[Image: gQJ7MvF.png]

You wander downtown. You've realized that you didn't eat anything yet, maybe stopping by someplace will take care of that.

[Image: o03By2t.png]

Suddenly you notice Garry in front of you, He's out early as well it seems.

[Image: fUq2a9Q.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: dd10Bnf.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Chat with Garry about Alice
2. Talk about something light

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-01-2018

1, but

>Derrick: clarify that you're still really shaken about what happened and you don't know how much you can handle to talk about it right now even if you want to, and that you may want to change topics if things get too heavy. Then start with whatever you're comfortable with.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 04-02-2018

>1

It's better Derrick gets this off his chest now. He's talking with Lucia later and we wouldn't want him to vent to her. Giving Lucia more reasons to be mad at Alice would be bad. Plus, if Derrick gets a bit pissed again we might get the red Derrick back, which could help us get into the Hospital.

It's been suggested that this might be a blackout dream, so to check that: >Briefly be Garreth, then be Derrick again.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 04-02-2018

(04-02-2018, 12:34 AM)Fellow Wrote: »>1

It's better Derrick gets this off his chest now. He's talking with Lucia later and we wouldn't want him to vent to her. Giving Lucia more reasons to be mad at Alice would be bad. Plus, if Derrick gets a bit pissed again we might get the red Derrick back, which could help us get into the Hospital.

It's been suggested that this might be a blackout dream, so to check that: >Briefly be Garreth, then be Derrick again.

Seconding.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Ivy - 04-02-2018

>2

The wound is still fresh, there will be plenty of time to discuss this later, but it's too soon for anything but visceral emotion to resurface.

RE: Lucidstuck II - ICan'tGiveCredit - 04-02-2018

SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - praoubl - 04-02-2018

I agree with ivy, but it might not be the best to keep it all in.

>Derrick: talk about what happened last night and then maybe about Alice, but remember to stay relatively calm.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 04-02-2018

>1 Derrick needs a shoulder to cry on right now.

Also,
(04-02-2018, 01:40 AM)ICan'tGiveCredit Wrote: »you really do not want to use a corporate company logo in ur adventure. i suppose you can just change it when it becomes an issue, but they might sue you anyway. companies are litigious :(

Well, it's blurred enough that it counts as basically being censored for one thing... also it's free publicity on IP's part... aand the restaurant chain's name isn't actually ever referred to in full, only by it's unofficial nickname so i'm guessing we're fine!
But i guess i'll also ask an online friend of mine who studies US law... just to be on the safe side x)

But i mean COME ON! How evil and tone-deaf of a company do you gotta be to sue a poor webcomic artist for basically giving you free publicity! xO

EDIT: my awesome sexy friend said we're probably fine since it counts as a public picture and falls under Fair Use.
Further proof, here's a search of Timmie's with photos marked as "free to use, share or modify, even commercially"

https://www.google.com/search?as_st=y&tbm=isch&hl=en&as_q=tim+horton%27s&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&cr=&as_sitesearch=&safe=images&tbs=sur:fmc

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-03-2018

Lucidstuck's first AU is up, running and taking prompts!

[Image: swaptitle_by_terra414-dc7oczk.png]

FAQ + commands!!

RE: Lucidstuck II - Shadowfyst997 - 04-04-2018

Eeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy, Tim Hortons, nice! Canadian Reference, wooooo!

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 04-08-2018

Derrick: Chat with Garry about Alice

[Image: zhz1fq1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Garry really knows what to say in stressful times like this, you begin to feel a lot better about the situation you went through now. With this moment of clarity Lucia comes to your mind, maybe Garry might have more wisdom to share?

1. Tell Garry about Lucia (recruit Garry)
2. Maybe not (Leave Garry out)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-08-2018

def 1 recruit garry

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 04-08-2018

> 1

We need all the help we can get.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Shadowfyst997 - 04-08-2018

Garry is the ultimate bro, it should just be a given to recruit him XD

>1

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 04-08-2018

>Derrick: Tell Garry about the lucia situation, explain that lucia consented to the kiss so theres no misunderstandings, then bring up the fact that you'll need to aquire some way to tell the time, perhaps a cellphone, since you need to time the kiss to be on midnight

(>1)

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 04-08-2018

Throwing my vote on the >1 pile
Setting the pile on fire.
Now let's all join hands and sing kumbaya by the camp-fire ^^)

RE: Lucidstuck II - CJayoj - 04-08-2018

>1
he needs to know. he is your best bet with getting through this as a success. so are lexii and Lucas, and Emily if she can help

RE: Lucidstuck II - MirrorMirrorMan - 04-08-2018

>1
You need to get this solved as soon as possible, dragging it out will only make things worse. Get it all out at once to make sure it doesn't end up mixing with any other problems.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Khanofallorcs - 04-09-2018

>1 After thanking him for his advice, tell him you need his help with Lucia. Ask him if he knows anything about what you have to do.