Eagle Time
Last Day - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Last Day (/showthread.php?tid=717)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: Last Day - Doodley - 02-19-2012

Originally posted on MSPA by Stickmeister.

I would update today but I'm away from my tablet and I got like a shitton of homework tomorrow so you guys are gonna wait! But I would like to point out...
1.) The mirror is now up to date. If you're going to shove this adventure all up in yo friends' faces, direct them to here.
2.) I still have a formspring if you'd like to ask questions about Last Day, though I have no idea if it's really that noteworthy to have a formspring and stuff! I just like answering questions about my works. Haha DO IT

EDIT: Actually, FLASH UPDATE coming up! So sit back for a while, it'll take a day or two.
EDITEDIT: On second thought, I'll save a battle Flash for later and explain the fighting system first hand in static panels, sort of like a tutorial except lampooned to all hell. I don't have the will power to do a Flash right now.

Re: Last Day - OTTO - 02-23-2012

Originally posted on MSPA by Aerozone.

reader +1!

Re: Last Day - Doodley - 02-24-2012

SpoilerShow

General Disorder Wrote:> Team: Ponder who could have a key to that door? What about the Janitor?
Mibbs Wrote:Doesnt the janitor have a key? he should be able to open it
[Image: 430.png]

"Well, yeah!" the Janitor says "'Course I do...but, I really hate to break it to you that we should probably keep her in there. Prevents the virus from spreading around, y'know? Gives us time for a solution, like a reverse virus or somethin'."

"Yes, I do suppose you're right." Manfreddie replies. "I believe Ted can serve assistance for a job such as coding a reverse viru--"

"BEEP."

[Image: 431.png]

[Image: 432.png]

[Image: 433.png]

You are suddenly the guy named Beetle, smoking a cigarette outside the office. It's particularly cold out, but not snowing as it did heavily a few days ago, as all of that has seems to have melted away. What a harsh winter it has been. Cleveland weather is always like this, though.

You suddenly feel a nudge in your arm.

[Image: 434.png]

"What. What do you want."

[Image: 435.png]

"What? ...Oh."

[Image: 436.png]

"No. You've already bummed me out of three cigarettes this month. It's cold as hell. I need them."

[Image: 437.png]

"Go fuck yourself with your sippy cup or something."

[Image: 438.png]

"Hehehe."

[Image: 439.png]

[Image: 440.png]

Lenny says "That new secretary is pretty ho--"

[Image: 441.png]

?!

[Image: 442.png]
"What in the FUCK was that?!"

[Image: 443.png]

[Image: 444.png]

...Suddenly throwing that computer out the window doesn't seem like a very good idea!

Re: Last Day - Dragon Fogel - 02-24-2012

Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

>Quick! Jump out the window after it!

Re: Last Day - Godbot - 02-24-2012

Originally posted on MSPA by Godbot.

> Lenny's eyebrows: Float your way out of the top of the monitor

Re: Last Day - OTTO - 02-24-2012

Originally posted on MSPA by Shailsnic.

Beetle: Try to save the sip and stare man.

Originally posted on MSPA by Redux.

>Computer: Munch

Originally posted on MSPA by Ouroboros.

> Lenny: Siiiiiip

> Computer: Short circuit

Originally posted on MSPA by Grutor.

Whoa, no that's bad... very very very bad. You just dun goofed. It's outside the building and it's going to spread like wild fire.
>Ted: Yell to Beetle to keep him occupied and not to get his head bitten off.
>Beetle: Give him coffee, smoke, and a small interpretive dance showing how much you care! As in how far your running away and neglect calling the cops.

Originally posted on MSPA by distainfulCatalyst.

>Ted's party in general: Oh dear gods, it's loose! Call the police! Call your nation's military! Tell them they've got zombies, that ought to elicit a reaction, and it's close enough!
...yeah, they're not going to believe you. Get out there and smash the thing before it raises a ruckus. Bonus points for giving Lenny a head injury in the process.

Originally posted on MSPA by captal.

Ouroboros Wrote:> Lenny: Siiiiiip

yes

Originally posted on MSPA by trulyElse.

Ouroboros Wrote:> Lenny: Siiiiiip

Thirded.

Re: Last Day - Pick Yer Poison - 02-25-2012

Originally posted on MSPA by Pick Yer Poison.

> Quick! Throw a desk out on top of it! Lenny can just...take one for the team this time. It's what he would have wanted.

Re: Last Day - Doodley - 02-27-2012

Hello everyone! I hate to post without an update, but I'd just like to say something.

I've been playing Grim Fandango recently and holy shit this game man holy shit what a fantastic game. So I'm like "aw dang i need to update last day but I wanna play grim fandango!"

And then I remember "OH WAIT, I left my tablet pen at a friend's house!" so now I can go play Grim Fandango!

I really like updating Last Day and I actually have a pretty large update in store, but holy shit Grim Fandango is a fantastic game and if you haven't played it yet, to quote Reggie Fils-Aime, "What's wrong with you?"

YOU SHALL SEE AN UPDATE...TOMORROW!

Re: Last Day - OTTO - 02-27-2012

Originally posted on MSPA by trulyElse.

Stickmeister Wrote:Hello everyone! I hate to post without an update, but I'd just like to say something.

I've been playing Grim Fandango recently
Say no more.

Re: Last Day - OTTO - 02-27-2012

Originally posted on MSPA by General Disorder.

Grim Fandango is a perfectly acceptable excuse to skip a day.

Re: Last Day - Doodley - 02-29-2012

SpoilerShow

Dragon Fogel Wrote:>Quick! Jump out the window after it!
[Image: 460.png]

Suddenly, BEARD MAN springs into action! He jumps from the window to save the man with surfboard hair!

[Image: 461.png]

He flies by flapping his beard and slowly descends from the building, safe from harm!

[Image: 462.png]

Your pretty awesome vision of what life should be like is very rudely interrupted by Beetle.

Pick Yer Poison Wrote:> Quick! Throw a desk out on top of it! Lenny can just...take one for the team this time. It's what he would have wanted.
[Image: 463.png]

Throw a desk on top of it? You've pogo sticked down a hallway instead of hopping. Surely there is a much more unnecessary and comical thing you can throw out the window. And you've got just the idea...

[Image: 464.png]

"A piano? Why do you need a piano?"

[Image: 445.png]

"So do you have anyone special in your life?" La-La asks you.

[Image: 446.png]

As expected, images of Ted start coming to mind. The photo in your shirt burns.

"Yes." you tell her, "I did. But he's not with me any more."

[Image: 447.png]

[Image: 448.png]

[Image: 449.png]

"Oh! Oh, no, he's not dead or anything! No, nothing like that. I hope. He just disappeared one day and I've been waiting for him to return."

"Oh God okay holy crap I didn't want to bring up anything like that. I can never handle stories like that. They just make me cry! Hehe. So, um. You've been waiting for this guy to come back to you?"

"Yeah."

"How, um...I didn't want to ask this, but how do you know he's still alive?"

[Image: 421.png]

"I just know. The night before he left he gave me a photograph to keep and said he'll never forget me, and I woke up and he was just...gone. I feel like I'll run into him again someday. It's this feeling that I haven't let go of. I know that sounds crazy, but I'm not just going to give up hope!"

"No, no it's not crazy! It's kind of like that story of that lady and a sailor, and the lady waited for her lover after he set sail, and she waited on a cliff for years and years and never gave up hope. Or something like that."

[Image: 450.png]

"It's funny, though. I actually work with this guy who's a coder, who has a similar story to yours, except he's like the sailor in that story. He says he had to leave a life behind in Michigan and come here in order to protect a girl he was with for years! I cried quite a bit, but it was really romantic. He's a redhead with a crazy beard, so I call him Redbeard, but his name's Ted. I like giving nicknames to everyone. You should meet him, actually...what...what is that face you're making."

[Image: 451.png]

"Why are you making that face? Did I get the story wrong?"

[Image: 453.png]

"What are you doing?"

[Image: 454.png]

"Did I say something?"

[Image: 455.png]

"But what about--"

[Image: 456.png]

[Image: 457.png]

[Image: 458.png]

"But..."

[Image: 459.png]

"What about that held call..."

SpoilerShow

Re: Last Day - OTTO - 02-29-2012

Originally posted on MSPA by Redux.

Sweet jegus that chair is unexpectedly larger than I thought.

>Lala: Take the call, WITH PROFESSIONALISM.

Re: Last Day - Doodley - 02-29-2012

Yeah, it's a big comfy chair for waiting guests. It's just REALLY BIG. I was actually considering having Jennifer sit in it and having La-La take the swivel chair to show off their personality, but it seems more professional-minded for Jennifer to be in a swivel chair.

I figured someone was going to ask that so whatevs

EDIT: also, you can make suggestions pertaining to what La-La does or says on the phone or what's on the phone rather than just "pick up that phone." so be CLEVER. i could probably make a nice gag out of this.

Originally posted on MSPA by distainfulCatalyst.

>Ted: You probably won't find a piano in your office building. Compromise, drop a safe on him instead. There's probably a bunch of those around.

Originally posted on MSPA by Grutor.

>Answer: La le lu le lo here.
>???: Initiate the Patriot program...

Originally posted on MSPA by General Disorder.

The chair is obviously so big because the Boss's friends and family show up sometimes, and then it's a bit cramped.

>???: Pretend to be game show host calling to give YOU a chance to win AMAZING PRIZES!
>???: Start asking questions in a special pattern to make sure you are talking to your contact.
>La-La: Answer the questions, and happen to do it in the correct pattern.
>La-La: Accidentally order the initiation of EXECUTE worldwide.

>La-La: Answer the phone so politely and quietly it's lost in the comfort noise.

>???: Currently you are enjoying hot dogs while working from home. Your call is picked up again just as you squeeze down on an almost empty ketchup bottle for that long, drawn-out, whining, pfffffffhhhbbttbtbtbtbbtbtbtbtbbtbtbtbt.

>La-La: Pick up the phone in a shockingly inappropriate manner.

>La-La: Pick up the phone in a badass noir-antihero manner.

Originally posted on MSPA by spiritualAfr0.

>Jennifer: On your way to find Ted encounter two ducks in a red wagon.

Originally posted on MSPA by Yamtaggler.

>Please continue to hold, your call is almost important to us. The next available representative will be with you in...Wow, they're not going to be back for a while.

Originally posted on MSPA by KilroyWasHere.

>Voice on other end: Be a salesman in the company, being stupid and dialing your own company.