Eagle Time
This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Chat (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chatter (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff (/showthread.php?tid=51)

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - btp - 03-03-2012

So what are we gonna do about these guys?

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Mehgamehn - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 09:15 PM)btp Wrote: »So what are we gonna do about these guys?

[Image: ET24-3.jpg]

You know what that face tells me.

That face tells me we ain't doing shit

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - SleepingOrange - 03-04-2012

I'll miss you, Joe Cool, but this man is just too amazing to pass up.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - fakeimpostor - 03-04-2012

How much money do you think we'll get out of the copyright lawsuit?

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Jacquerel - 03-04-2012

Well maybe without those laws people would market it as regular butter !!!

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Mehgamehn - 03-04-2012

Maybe we should outlaw butter

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - MaxieSatan - 03-04-2012

(03-04-2012, 08:04 PM)Mehgamehn Wrote: »Maybe we should outlaw butter
when butter is outlawed only outlaws will have butter

I need my Butth Amendment rights or else criminals could assault me with toast and I couldn't fight back

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Mehgamehn - 03-04-2012

We can get by on butter substitutes such as "I can't believe Mehga is making this joke in 2012"

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Pinary - 03-04-2012

<Pinary> Guy your Butth amendment doesn't count outside of the United States of Dairy Spread
<Pinary> And even then it's barely followed when it counts
<Pinary> I mean seriously, your Margarine Court doesn't even consider it half of the time

Can I please make a Margarine/Margin joke please please please

There are so many sooooooo maaaaaaannnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Dragon Fogel - 03-04-2012

Yeah, so many that you can't fit them all in the margarine.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - g0m - 03-04-2012

I believe the max amount of margarine/margin jokes per thread is 2 so you better get in fast on that one

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Jacquerel - 03-04-2012

I'm finding it hard to imargarine a large number of these

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Mehgamehn - 03-05-2012

(03-04-2012, 11:44 PM)g0m Wrote: »I believe the max amount of margarine/margin jokes per thread is 2 so you better get in fast on that one

No margarine for error?

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - g0m - 03-05-2012

HAS NOBODY ANY RESPECT FOR THE TWO-USE RULE

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Mehgamehn - 03-05-2012

Nobody had it when it was the rule re: your mom OH SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Ixcaliber - 03-05-2012

Hey guys I happen to know Fogel will give you a million dollars if you can answer two little questions. This is trufacts.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Granolaman - 03-05-2012

Well I could use a million dollars, what're the questions?

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Dragon Fogel - 03-05-2012

First question: Do you agree to answer the second question truthfully in exchange for a million dollars?

If yes:
Second Question: Will you either answer yes to this question and give me two million dollars, or answer no to this question and not give me two million dollars?

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Jacquerel - 03-05-2012

1) No
2) Maybe

questions answered, pay up

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Dragon Fogel - 03-05-2012

Sorry, you had to agree to the first. Don't blame me for Ix's miscommunications.

Also, you have to answer either "Yes" or "No" to the second.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - Jacquerel - 03-05-2012

you didn't bother to specify before asking me, it's too late now

Look, it's not my fault you made assumptions about payment that I never stipulated.

I'd settle for a hundred

There you go.