Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 01-01-2018

Bob: Reload the crossbow

[Image: I1xwlMz.png]

You prepare another bolt for your crossbow...

[Image: mK1rAgt.png]

???: "You want to know something strange?"
???2: "What?"
???: "Why does this place not have a staircase? Isn't that a huge fire hazard?"
???2: "I guess, but honestly when do fires happen in places like this?"
???: "Well, what about power outages?"
???2: "I'm sure places like these have backup power sources to avoid things like that."
???2: "Like when the lights flickered just now?"
???: "And another thing, why do we have guns, and not tasers? Also no radios? What if we need back up?"
???2: "Well, we're being paid to handle situations, if we're always calling for backup what's the point?"
???: "I think you're an idiot."
???: "Hey check that out."

[Image: fHeb6PB.png]

???: "What the heck is this supposed to be?"
???2: "Hehe...he..."
???: "What's so funny?"
???2: "I'm not too sure to be honest."

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 01-01-2018

>Bob: Kick the door open and shoot the nearest guard.

Bob: Kick the door open and shoot the nearest guard

[Image: rC625ay.png]

Because the door is only a visual construct you phase through it like you normally do and fire a shot at the nearest guard.

The guard is gifted a new neck accessory, it suits him quite well!

[Image: X8szdVd.png]

Whoa there tiger, eager mcbeaver frantically fires off 3 shots in your direction, your suit and his panicked state causes him to clumsily miss all 3 shots. How pathetic!

[Image: MFSDfJf.png]

???2: "Jesus...! What the fuck?!"

You are almost ghost-like now, their lives are yours for the taking. The death counter increases by 1.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 01-01-2018

> Stealth your way around to his back. Then shoot him in the head with your pistol.

Bob: Stealth your way around to his back. Then shoot him in the head

[Image: hRdqRMC.png]

As the guard approaches, you slip behind and execute him with a single shot to the head! Geez, how messy...

[Image: wmHeeot.png]

The ground floor has been purged of guards. The death counter increases by 1.

You could probably have luck throwing your knife tool at an enemy if you tried. Y'know, just in case.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 01-01-2018

> See if you can turn off the power now. Once you do or if theres any obstruction make your way over to the elevator while keeping yourself obscured. No doubt those gun shots were heard.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 01-01-2018

>Shoot the lock on the fence and see if you can disable the power.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 01-01-2018

so the death counter just makes Bob more skilled at killing.... then presumably the stealth counter worked the same way then.

...still breaks my heart that so many of these guise have to die, but i guess there's no turning back now :(

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 01-01-2018

I think they're testing us. And while I'm not sure we can 'fail'... we are showing a pacifist (Emily) how quick we are to jump to very effective murder to get what we want. There hasn't really been much else to use for non-lethal takedowns, but still. I feel like we're painting ourselves in a poor light to her (even though she kinda needs to get over the total non-violence bullcrap) and reaffirming something untoward in Daylight.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 01-02-2018

(01-01-2018, 11:32 PM)Kayriel Wrote: »I think they're testing us. And while I'm not sure we can 'fail'... we are showing a pacifist (Emily) how quick we are to jump to very effective murder to get what we want. There hasn't really been much else to use for non-lethal takedowns, but still. I feel like we're painting ourselves in a poor light to her (even though she kinda needs to get over the total non-violence bullcrap) and reaffirming something untoward in Daylight.
Emily has told us that she knows it's a game and that she hears DD narrate the entire thing. I don't believe we're giving off a bad impression. Hell, Emily was pretty okay with Lucas killing that shadow monster right in front of her and her conjuration even helped him out.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 01-03-2018

(01-02-2018, 01:08 AM)Fellow Wrote: »
(01-01-2018, 11:32 PM)Kayriel Wrote: »I think they're testing us. And while I'm not sure we can 'fail'... we are showing a pacifist (Emily) how quick we are to jump to very effective murder to get what we want. There hasn't really been much else to use for non-lethal takedowns, but still. I feel like we're painting ourselves in a poor light to her (even though she kinda needs to get over the total non-violence bullcrap) and reaffirming something untoward in Daylight.
Emily has told us that she knows it's a game and that she hears DD narrate the entire thing. I don't believe we're giving off a bad impression. Hell, Emily was pretty okay with Lucas killing that shadow monster right in front of her and her conjuration even helped him out.

What someone says and how things end up playing out, though, it makes me wonder. When it comes to someone's feelings about something it's never that cut and dry. We honestly might still be under the lens, so to speak. We'll see how things go.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 01-07-2018

Bob: See if you can turn off the power now. Once you do or if there's any obstruction make your way over to the elevator while keeping yourself obscured. No doubt those gun shots were heard

[Image: 9IZhLD4.png]

You force your way into the gated area with a gunshot, seems there's no need to be delicate with the floor cleared.

[Image: CxtWiBG.png]

You seriously don't know anything about electricity or how shutting things down by force can safely work.

1. Fire shots at the power box
2. leave it alone

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 01-07-2018

>2. Leave it alone for now. Quickly search the dead guards for keys or access-cards, then hide in wait for the other guards who no-doubt must be alerted to your presence by now.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 01-07-2018

>don't forget your bolt

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 01-07-2018

Bob: Leave it alone for now. Quickly search the dead guards for keys or access-cards, then hide in wait for the other guards who no-doubt must be alerted to your presence by now

[Image: pvx5l2G.png]

You search the dead bodies. Hmm, this one seems to have a couple loose coins and an open pack of cigarettes.

[Image: 8p6HYKE.png]

And this one... Hoo wee, it's more grizzly up close. But that's besides the point.
This one has a spoon. Weird. Other than that, nothing of use to you.

[Image: Mz3Jv7u.png]

You enter the room the guards came from, there's a soda machine and it creates a dim light. Also the elevator is here. You guess it's double doored.

You were definitely making a lot of noise, you wouldn't be surprised if more enemies were closing in on your location... But the elevator is still up on floor one.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Clownmask Clock - 01-08-2018

Grab a drink from the vending machine.

RE: Lucidstuck II - The One Guy - 01-08-2018

>Hide and wait until they exit the elevator and walk out the room.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 01-08-2018

(01-08-2018, 05:16 PM)The One Guy Wrote: »>Hide and wait until they exit the elevator and walk out the room.

Adding onto this. > Specifically behind the plant.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 01-10-2018

Hide and wait until they exit the elevator and walk out the room

[Image: D8StECh.png]

You hide behind the potted plant for some reason. Did you forget you could be invisible just by turning around?

But anyways, you wait for the onslaught of enemies to come rushing to your location. Any moment now.

[Image: QD1GX3b.png]

That's super weird, it's been a while but no one came.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 01-10-2018

how about we move this along

>bob: go back to the breaker box, open it, flip the switches off and break the buttons, then go outside and grapple to the roof

RE: Lucidstuck II - Clownmask Clock - 01-10-2018

>Look inside the recycling bin.

RE: Lucidstuck II - eerr - 01-10-2018

>Use your guard radar pointed up, maybe you can see if anybody is left?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Unclever title - 01-10-2018

(01-10-2018, 02:47 AM)eerr Wrote: »>Use your guard radar pointed up, maybe you can see if anybody is left?

>Check to make sure there aren't any ambushes set up around the elevator on the other floors.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Heyoceama - 01-10-2018

(01-10-2018, 02:47 AM)eerr Wrote: »>Use your guard radar pointed up, maybe you can see if anybody is left?

Thirding this.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 01-14-2018

Bob: Use your guard radar pointed up, maybe you can see if anybody is left? Check to make sure there aren't any ambushes set up around the elevator on the other floors

[Image: H9ZNr3j.png]

you use your radar to check your surroundings. Oh boy! seems about 5 guards are indeed closing in on you after all, though they're keeping their positions. Good thing you checked.