Eagle Time
Four. - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Four. (/showthread.php?tid=2438)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Four. - Seyhial - 07-23-2017

> Aubrey you're almost as weak as this bird. Do you always let others fight your battles ? Is this how you want to avenge your dead friend ? You're not taking this seriously. I understand now why you couldn't to save your friend 10 years ago.

RE: Four. - sprïly - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 02:17 PM)Seyhial Wrote: »> Aubrey you're almost as weak as this bird. Do you always let others fight your battles ? Is this how you want to avenge your dead friend ? You're not taking this seriously. I understand now why you couldn't to save your friend 10 years ago.

(◕ᴥ◕ʋ). •`_´•.

(✿◠‿◠) = ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ.

(◕ᴥ◕ʋ) (ง •̀_•́)ง.

RE: Four. - Seyhial - 07-23-2017

SpoilerShow

RE: Four. - Lordlyhour - 07-23-2017

SpoilerShow

The AUBREY, Now Might be the time to try and focus our WILL into some variety of weapon for yourself. The ADA is all well and good, but sometimes, you may need a method with which to defend yourself in a more forthright manner. I'd like to suggest a Bladed Cestus, or some other variety of Clawed Weapon. You have a Mage and, Provisionally, a Healer in your party. Traditionally, you would round out the set with a close range damage dealer. I am assuming having some variety of Hurt Provider would keep you from feeling as usefull as a damp noodle

RE: Four. - wiltingMyosotis - 07-23-2017

SpoilerShow

RE: Four. - FlanDab - 07-24-2017

>Bird is tired. Perhaps pushing it off the edge would do the trick... Nah. They're inside a building.

>Aubrey: Try Power Poetry. Perhaps poems and similar arts have power in this realm.

RE: Four. - Tuesbirdy - 07-24-2017

(07-23-2017, 08:21 AM)NotABear Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

"Oh uh- TL;DR, GreenBook->Heal->Greenbook, Ada->1 SP Special->Greater Wing. To see if the greater wing has enhanced defense while resting. "
SpoilerShow

** GREEN BOOK used HEAL on ADA!! GREEN BOOK lost 2 SP! **

** ADA recovered 5 HP! **

[Image: 1.png?raw=true]

** ADA picked random special! **

** ADA used SHOCK VOLLEY!! Ada lost 1 SP!! **

** The G. WING is too tired to defend itself, but its resistance to LIGHT-family magic spares it some pain. The G. WING lost 7 HP!! **

SpoilerShow

[Image: 2.png?raw=true]

** RAHASYA used OUTCASTS' INTENT!! **

** The G. WING is too tired to defend itself. The G. WING lost 9 HP!! **

SpoilerShow

** The G. WING is finished resting. The G. WING restored 2 SP!! **

** The G. WING horks up a SHADOW BALL!! **

** BOOK took 3 Damage!! **

SpoilerShow
END-OF-TURN STATUS
[ADA] HP: 10/10 | SP: 2/5 | Status: None
[BOOK] HP: 1/10 | SP: 5/10 | Status: None
[RAHASYA] HP: ??? | SP: ??? | Status: ???
VS
[GREATER WING] HP: 43/100 | SP: 12/20 | Status: None

RE: Four. - a52 - 07-24-2017

SpoilerShow

Miss Aubrey,
Nonsense! We have inflicted significant injury on the Greater Wing already, with your representative still at near top shape, and while that itself is a substantive feat, the Wing's current state (and our tentacled friend's likely high ability) leads me to believe that there is still yet more we can accomplish!

Press on, and make sure to guard your flank!

Sir Erasmus Stuart Antioch

Councilman Captain Sir Erasmus Stuart Antioch, HMS Zephyr (Class III Air Corvette)

P.S. Councilmembers, Aubrey, please forgive the sluggishness of my correspondence; my typewriter has the rather regrettable habit of jamming every time I press the space bar. I really must go about getting it replaced.

RE: Four. - FlanDab - 07-24-2017

Hmm... Your situation is dire. Yes, I suggest you to flee if you can. Green Book or Ada is too good to be lost. Plus, you don't seem to inflict enough damage to even significantly weaken it in reasonable time.

If you do hesitate to flee, I have some suggestions below:
>Sing a lullaby to the Greater Wing. Perhaps it will fall asleep.
>If singing isn't your forte, try a bedtime story.

RE: Four. - Sunspider - 07-24-2017

If the book can heal itself, it should! Otherwise, it should flee and leave us to keep on fighting. Even if strong Lightning is it's weakness, the Wing seems to absorb the weaker Lightning Ada can dish out right now... so we might want to stick to Ice. And encourage Rahasya to bring out any heavy-hitting skills they have if they want to keep their book in one piece.

RE: Four. - Kowlb - 07-24-2017

Book, back. Rahahaha, front. Ada, sammich in middle.

Aubs, finish this.

RE: Four. - typeandkey - 07-24-2017

>Yes, you should try and flee.
>RUN AWAY

TUTORIAL
Party members may attempt to flee individually.
However, they will consume their turn with the attempt, and be
unable to perform any other actions in lieu of a failed escape.
While the battle rages, the Council may (whether or not it's
advisable) ship items to the In-Between.

SpoilerShow

RE: Four. - Seyhial - 07-24-2017

> Hey girl. I feel like you're ignoring me. I do not suggest you do that. Not if you want to keep your flesh attached to your bones.

RE: Four. - Arcanuse - 07-24-2017

>Only the book should retreat.

>Ada, a shock/fire combo, if you please?

It really is a pity you can't assist them. Wouldn't it be nice if you could?

SpoilerShow
(07-24-2017, 12:15 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: »>Only the book should retreat.

>Ada, a shock/fire combo, if you please?

[Image: 4gr8dmg.png?raw=true]

** BOOK used HEAL on itself! BOOK lost 2 SP!! **

** BOOK regained 5 HP!! **

** ADA used a FIRE/SHOCK Combo Attack!! ADA lost 2 SP!! **

** CRITICAL HIT **

** ADA's combined LIGHT-family techniques overwhelm the G. WING's natural defenses! **

** G. WING took 21 Damage! **

SpoilerShow

[Image: tantrum.png?raw=true]

** RAHASYA used OUTCASTS' TANTRUM!! RAHASYA lost 4 SP!! **

** RAHASYA subjects the G. WING to a flurry of strikes!! **

** G. WING took 16 Damage!! **

SpoilerShow

[Image: drain.png?raw=true]

** In its desperation, G. WING used ENTROPY VORTEX!! **

** ADA lost 5 HP!! ADA has no SP to lose!! **

** BOOK lost 6 HP!! BOOK lost 3 SP!! **

** RAHASYA lost 6 HP!! RAHASYA lost 4 SP!! **

SpoilerShow

END-OF-TURN STATUS
[ADA] HP: 5/10 | SP: 0/5 | Status: None
[BOOK] HP: 4/10 | SP: 2/10 | Status: None
VS
[GREATER WING] HP: 6/100 | SP: 12/20 | Status: None

RE: Four. - Dediles - 07-24-2017

>FINISH HIM

also sorry for not figuring out the fire/lightning combo sooner, to be fair light magic is usually it's own category.

> While you were fighting I tried to imagine the noise your bones would make if they were crushed to a pulp. I think it would be a delightful sound. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil with excitement !
But seeing you defeating this creature might be even more enjoyable. Finish it. Give it the final blow. Tear him apart.
> And then do the same to Rahasya.

RE: Four. - Arcanuse - 07-24-2017

Seems the beast is almost finished. Just have to clean up the remains, and this fight's all over. Can almost see the spoils of battle from here.
>Ada, Tackle.
>Book, Heal yourself.

For AubreyShow

RE: Four. - Dediles - 07-24-2017

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

RE: Four. - Reyweld - 07-25-2017

>End it. This will provide valuable experience to both Ada and the book; it is likely that Rahasya will be on friendlier terms after this exchange. Although, she may want compensation for the house.

>It was my suggestion to go indoors. I apologize, Aubrey, if you are punished for this.

RE: Four. - typeandkey - 07-25-2017

>Capture it and bind it to your will.

RE: Four. - Lordlyhour - 07-25-2017

The AUBREY should tackle the creature herself. Any experience in battle is batter than nothing. One day, The AUBREY will be able to rend her foes with Fang and Claw and Tempered Will. Today is not that day.

Internal Memo to All Fellow Council Members; As tempting as it is to give Our Dear Patron gifts and Powers and Boons and to strike deals and forge contracts and all sorts of other lovely ways to gradually shackle her will to our own, Individually or as a collective, please do remember, we are here as Guides. The Purpose of the Council is to provide Our Dear Patron with the WILL to continue and to allow her to draw upon it, to forge into the tools she needs to Survive. These rules were made for a reason. Regardless of our own independent goals and Desires for Our Dear Patron and her Eventual Fate, surely we can all agree it would be inconvenient at best if she were to expire

RE: Four. - Tuesbirdy - 07-25-2017

SpoilerShow

[Image: 1.png?raw=true]

** BOOK used INVIGORATE on ADA!! BOOK lost 2 SP!! **

** ADA recovered 2 SP!! **

** ADA used a FIRE/SHOCK Combo Attack! ADA lost 2 SP!! **

** ADA's combined LIGHT-family techniques overwhelm the G. WING's natural defenses! **

** G. WING lost 17 HP!! **

** OVERKILL **

** The G. WING is engulfed in crackling flames!! When the light dies down, so too does the G. WING. **

** Rahasya feels vaguely kill-stolen. **

- - - -
The battle is won!
- - - -

[ADA] HP: 5/12 | SP: 0/6 | Status: None
Damage Dealt: 76
ADA grew stronger from this encounter!

[BOOK] HP: 2/10 | SP: 2/11 | Status: None
HP/SP Restored: 16
BOOK grew stronger from this encounter!

Damage Dealt: 19
RAHASYA grew stronger from this encounter!

Cores Harvested: 1
==>