Eagle Time
Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Projects and Comics (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Thread: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread (/showthread.php?tid=29)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Anthano Zasalla - 12-10-2012

hurrrrrgh art

Show Content

Show Content

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Schazer - 12-10-2012

I am pretty sure this is my finest work to date

[Image: tumblr_metaglSL6W1r21i1co1_1280.png]

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Not The Author - 12-10-2012

augh that background why

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Jacquerel - 12-10-2012

I can't stand drawing feathers, why do there have to be so many :(

Relicanth is providing a message I can wholly agree with.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Schazer - 12-10-2012

Ents: Because the whole experience of hurling myself into the currents west of Pacifidlog about five times, then scrabbling desperately around the house for a book that has the code for Braille in it, then cursing violently and wandering in the seagrass around Sootopolis grinding a Wailmer's levels and /finally/ catching a Relicanth is one of those things from my childhood that stuck around, I guess?

Also, the best thing about Relicanth's Butts is they're tactile butts. Such is braille.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - SleepingOrange - 12-11-2012

Every time I scroll past that image, be it on my dash or in this thread, I see this:

Show Content

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - AgentBlue - 12-11-2012

Congratulations Slor, now we can never unsee it ;-;

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Schazer - 12-11-2012

Relicanth clearly only likes gays' butts.

He's not a homophobe, he's just a pervy old fish.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Jacquerel - 12-12-2012

[Image: Swadlaris.png]
I drew Solaris

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Infrared - 12-14-2012

[Image: Y2qYj.png]

Earthshaker doodle.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Robust Laser - 12-15-2012

so somebody was like "ART TRADES"
and i was like "HECK YES ART TRADES"
and she was like "DIGIMANGS"
and i was like
[Image: Q5ySL.png]

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Infrared - 12-19-2012

[Image: C9OkV.png]

Bloodseeker (from Dota2) WIP.

First decent inkwork i've done in months, i'm enjoying this personal little victory.

I don't really like the pose though, pretty stiff.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Jacquerel - 12-19-2012

I like his face a lot

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Infrared - 12-19-2012

Thanks!

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Crowstone - 12-19-2012

the leaves on this head are nice too!

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - AgentBlue - 12-19-2012

[Image: whimfeee.png]
whimfeeeeeeeee~

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - SleepingOrange - 12-23-2012

The assholes go on an adventure!

Show Content

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Infrared - 12-23-2012

Aw man, i miss the assholes.

I'm the biggest asshole.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - SeaWyrm - 12-23-2012

Who is the other person?

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - SeaWyrm - 12-23-2012

Show Content

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Infrared - 12-24-2012

It's funny how that wasn't that far back but it feels like it? Maybe it's just that i miss you guys because i've been a butt.

Anyway, i finished that Bloodseeker thing i posted earlier:

[Image: Xtmv2.png]

I'd be satisfied if i didn't hate that dang pose.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Kitet - 12-27-2012

Um so I may have made a new character that is more fun to doodle than I expected.
I call it Capilon, and if you don't like cartoon blood, maybe don't click the spoiler.
Show Content

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - SeaWyrm - 12-27-2012

This character seems to have sprung a few leaks.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Pharmacy - 12-28-2012

[Image: isweartogod.png]

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Kitet - 12-29-2012

(12-27-2012, 10:13 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: ยปThis character seems to have sprung a few leaks.

Yeah, pretty much.

Here's another one, this time with his master Blood Angel.
Show Content