Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Angustine - 10-29-2017

Bob: Use the radar thing and everytime you go into another hallway or corner you take a little peek behind the wall

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 11-15-2017

SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 11-16-2017

Hello peeps, I’m Pan. You might remember me from such meme’s and AU centric fanarts such as ‘Derrick, why’ the series and ‘Sheep in wolfish clothes’. Today I’m contacting you to help me figure out the immediate future of my fanartistic endeavors. That’s right, you get to influence on what I’m gonna spend my absurdly limited willpower/inspiration for the next month/years!

Willfordswap : The Willford twins swap character/motivation/relationship. Mind you -this does not mean that for all intents and purposes Derick is now Alice and Alice is not Derrick, just that due circumstances their stories have changed and the same characters have very different motivations, relationships and reactions.

* Pros : LS AU fanadventure, you guys get to see Derick actually have an AI remember I said ´ an ´ AI, not ´a good ´ AI) -and I get some real idea of how the shit a fanadventure is run.

* Cons : at least at this point I’m only halfheartedly interested in this project and it’s likely I will abandon it without actually giving it an end. It really depends on my fickle muses and how invested I get on it.

Drama Llama (DLL) : the kids 7-8 years in the future. The magical adventures of several young adults learning to deal with relationships, collage, jobs, their own personal issues – oh, and the post-traumatic emotional and psychological repercussions of all they went through Lucidstuck canon.

* Pros : This will all be drawn by me, so you basically are gonna get a long ass LS doujinshi + explain the backstory to the actual fanadventure I wanna make (Nextgen), which is canon to this story.

* Cons : Slowness. I mean, seriously, slow, slow slowness. Have you even seen the rate at which I art. Also I’m not entirely sure I’ll be writing in chronological order, so there may be some ?????? moments.

so yeah....make up your mind o what interests you the most and vote (HERE)!

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 12-22-2017

Good news! A lapse in my struggle to earn money has arose and I'll use it best I can for the continuation of the story over the next 5 days. If you want to take part in the upcoming events I suggest you keep this tab open!

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 12-22-2017

Huzzah for potential new updates! ^^)
Now for my contribution:
>Alice: "What exactly is this kill counter counting down to? And... is it too late to change our minds? *sigh* I guess it is..."

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 12-23-2017

Bob: Using your radar to make sure you're not caught unaware, circle around the other side of that floor and see if you can open the vent. This one has a lot of blood

[Image: wnkXCE9.png]

You go back around to the hall you first entered, seems there is a better way through here.

[Image: 9GliJJu.png]

Oooh, you come across a room, with a bunch of weird stuff. None of your concern though.

[Image: W7QsCiM.png]

There's a vent here. Maybe you have a tool that can open it on your swiss army knife.

[Image: C3IEDNB.png]

Beautiful! You got that vent off rather seamlessly. Look at you go!

[Image: CZ7NqL2.png]

Pesky guards everywhere... Seems this one has your location in sight. But that won't be a problem for you.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 12-23-2017

>see if you cant fire a crossbow bolt at him from between the bars

Bob: see if you cant fire a crossbow bolt at him from between the bars

[Image: lxrW2VD.png]

You decide maybe you can nail him with a crossbow bolt from here...

[Image: HdpIklt.png]

Shoot! you missed... Seems you also alerted him in the process. Though he doesn't quite know what's going on it seems.

>retry

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 12-23-2017

>Back out of the vent and reload your crossbow

Bob: retry

[Image: bzFMXaX.png]

Despite your cramped environment, you manage to ready another bolt with the same amount of speed. Just in time too, the guard has begun his investigation.

[Image: kIU4KDD.png]

Oooh! Right under the eye! Brain matter decorates the wall behind him.

[Image: sldo0NS.png]

You bust open the vent with your tiny legs to confirm the kill. It is indeed a corpse you've made. The death counter increases by 1.

>Bob:retrieve the crossbow bolts

>retrieve your bolts, conserve ammo

RE: Lucidstuck II - Cr0w - 12-23-2017

>Bob: claim hat as a prize

Bob: Retrieve the crossbow bolts

[Image: qccJxx5.png]

You remove the 2 bolts from the guards face and the wall. You're back up to 5 bolts again.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 12-23-2017

>Drag the body into the other room through the vent. Then use his uniform to mop up some of the blood.

Drag the body into the other room through the vent. Then use his uniform to mop up some of the blood

[Image: xBFZGu1.png]

You drag the corpse by the pant leg backwards through the vent to hide the body.

[Image: XDAAuZB.png]

How diligent! You use the clothes to mop up the big mess you've made.

[Image: aM88F6D.png]

Good job, the room is all clean, for the most part at least.

>Resume VentQuest 2018 ...and by that i mean crawl through the other vent. Careful for dead-drops tho.

>Use one of the markers from the other room to write a tiny funny message on the far wall.

Resume VentQuest 2018 ...and by that i mean crawl through the other vent. Careful for dead-drops tho

[Image: nTypoHu.png]

You remove the other vent to investigate.

[Image: rKaEiQC.png]

Oh look, you're back here again. Seems the corpses have found this hallway pretty comfy too.

>Find an Outlet and try to trip the building's circuit-breaker... preferably without electrocuting yourself in the process.
thanks @Heyoceama for the idea.

Find an Outlet and try to trip the building's circuit-breaker... preferably without electrocuting yourself in the process

[Image: 4ykqxgW.png]

You walk down the hall in search of an outlet or something that's connecting the buildings wiring.

[Image: eYFbmUg.png]

Hmm, this seems as good as any. but you don't know much about wiring a building or how it works. What do you want to do?

>Carefully pry the outlet open and short the wires using your screwdriver.

Carefully pry the outlet open and short the wires using your screwdriver

[Image: hVioRUk.png]

You carefully remove the outlet cover and reveal the wiring. You want to short the wires but you don't really understand what that means or how to do so without hurting yourself. You begin to question the whole endeavour.

>Use ONLY your screwdriver to detach all the cables from an outlet. Careful not to use your bare hands, connect the exposed metal part of the wires together.