Eagle Time
Closed! Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Mediawarks (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Forum: Fortuna (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+----- Forum: Tweeper (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Closed! Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) (/showthread.php?tid=4220)

Pages: 1 2 3

Closed! Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - Gimeurcookie - 02-05-2019

This is closed and archived for now!
No more help is needed!

The rules are the same as last time, I'm trading data entries for doodles, species tickets, and we even got a few prizes donated this time! The prize list is as followed.

PRIZES
Show Content

To get a ticket to the raffle, all you need to do is enter in 10 entries. For every 10 entries you enter in, you get one ticket and thus a bigger chance to win. Also for every 30 entries you do, you get 1 doodle by me. Also just for this raffle, if you do a 100 entries you automatically get a species ticket. The ticket count will not come out of the prize list. Aka 5 people can do 100 entries, and there will still be 5 tickets to grab in the raffle. Please note if you do a 100 entries you cannot win a species ticket, but you are allowed to win the other prized.

More prizes will be added if more sections have to be added in.

(I do not recommend attempting 100 entries unless you're sure you have the time to get that done within 2 days.)

HOW TO APPLY / FILL OUT ENTRIES
1. Find a section you want to work on that isn't currently being taken by someone else.
2. Post on the topic that you're doing these sections.
3. Once you are ok'd head to the Submit section of the application type you're doing, as well as open the group of planets you're doing. (Because sections will likely be acting up as things are moved in and out of sections, please put 2 after the url to get an archived version of the entries.)
Ex: Don't use this one: https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/planets/
Use this: https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/planets2/

4. Copy and paste info from the old entry into the submit section, follow any extra instructions from that section and readd any formatting (or at least the linebreaks at the least with [br]). If the section is special or has abnormal formatting put it in its "default" state and post here that the entry has abnormal formatting so I may hand fix it. (This includes things like "rewritten / edited / cowritten")
5. Due to a bug, after submitting an entry, move to another page and then back to the submit area. (do not use the back button) If you do not do this it may not correctly add in your submission.
6. Please have the entries you picked to do finished within 48 hours! You may not take more than 100 entries to do at once.
7. Please make sure that when putting in the name of the entry, to exclude special characters except for -,_,~,and spaces. Aka submit N'nik as Nnik, and α-Quiet as a-Quiet.

Below are all the sections that need to be done.
SECTIONS
Show Content

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - SirBlizz98 - 02-05-2019

( "Albino",0,"This character is whatever an albino in their species looks like.",0)
Section: (Traits)
How many would you like to do?: (100 Blue traits)

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Gimeurcookie - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 12:36 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »( "Albino",0,"This character is whatever an albino in their species looks like.",0)
Section: (Traits)
How many would you like to do?: (100 Blue traits)

You're good to go. When you're done just post it here under a spoilers.

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Dorsidwarf - 02-05-2019

Section: (Yellow)
How many would you like to do?: (All)

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - ShiningKatana - 02-05-2019

("Acrobat","Aerodynamic Evasive","Gravity isn't much of an obstacle for this character. They are capable of performing acrobatic maneuvers with ease, and can reach places that most others cannot.This is also good for avoiding foes, (and showing off of course).","This trait requires at least 6 agility to activate.")
Section: (traits)
How many would you like to do?: (100 green traits)

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - eerr - 02-05-2019

("Cheater","0",Winners don't cheat!,"Goal: We know what you're doing here and there, honey. :)")

42 (0-99 points) - Open
53 (100 - 199 points) - Open

8 (2000+ points) - Open

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Gimeurcookie - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 12:48 AM)ShiningKatana Wrote: »("Acrobat","Aerodynamic Evasive","Gravity isn't much of an obstacle for this character. They are capable of performing acrobatic maneuvers with ease, and can reach places that most others cannot.This is also good for avoiding foes, (and showing off of course).","This trait requires at least 6 agility to activate.")
Section: (traits)
How many would you like to do?: (100 green traits)

Sure thing, you're good to go!

(02-05-2019, 12:43 AM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »Section: (Yellow)
How many would you like to do?: (All)
You're good to go. (I have you on discord so I know you got the data entry part down, just forgot to post it here.

Someone also claimed red on discord (They might post here) meaning for traits purple is currently the only one open. Everything else is open.

(02-05-2019, 12:49 AM)eerr Wrote: »("Cheater","0",Winners don't cheat!,"Goal: We know what you're doing here and there, honey. :)")

42 (0-99 points) - Open

8 (2000+ points) - Open

Sure thing, just please note, keep the normal quotes around the quote section, but not the extra one. Also do not keep the Goal section there.

Aka do
("Cheater","0","Winners don't cheat!","We know what you're doing here and there, honey. :)")

But not

("Cheater","0",""Winners don't cheat!"","Goal: We know what you're doing here and there, honey. :)")

=======================
THIS IS THE OLD OP AND IS JUST HERE FOR REFERENCE
Show Content

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Kíeros - 02-05-2019

("Fin","[Season X Episode X] [West Wind] [Dandy]","“That's a wrap, folks!”","This character experiences life like a TV series, not a serial as it should be. When they accomplish something monumental, their episode ends and their life “resets”. This character will have their memories erased for the next episode, as well as obtain randomized traits, stats, and plot. The reset reverses all the character's acquired diseases, debt, and characters who have met them before will tend to be unable to remember them.","Whenever the character does something life changing for themself that finishes up a “plotline”.",0)

Section: Traits

How many me be doing? All the purples, por favor

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - IronLionShark - 02-05-2019

("Candy Corn","Clutter","Consumable","1","100","Blegh!","A piece of wax coated in orange candy. Some people do not like candy corn, but it's something sugary to eat. They can be used as poor attempts at teeth.")

Section: Minor Items

How many would you like to do? All 104

(02-05-2019, 12:51 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »("Fin","[Season X Episode X] [West Wind] [Dandy]","“That's a wrap, folks!”","This character experiences life like a TV series, not a serial as it should be. When they accomplish something monumental, their episode ends and their life “resets”. This character will have their memories erased for the next episode, as well as obtain randomized traits, stats, and plot. The reset reverses all the character's acquired diseases, debt, and characters who have met them before will tend to be unable to remember them.","Whenever the character does something life changing for themself that finishes up a “plotline”.",0)

Section: Traits

How many me be doing? All the purples, por favor

You're good to go!

(02-05-2019, 12:55 AM)IronLionShark Wrote: »("Candy Corn","Clutter","Consumable","1","100","Blegh!","A piece of wax coated in orange candy. Some people do not like candy corn, but it's something sugary to eat. They can be used as poor attempts at teeth.")

Section: Minor Items

How many would you like to do? All 104

You too! I see no errors!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Kenshiago - 02-05-2019

("name","point","quote","goal")
("Living Banner","200","Free advertising? Your nation's flag? I'm not sure even you know why you did this.","Attach a malventus to the exterior of your ship, and leave it there during takeoff or landing.")

I'd like to do section: 200-499

(02-05-2019, 01:03 AM)Kenshiago Wrote: »("name","point","quote","goal")
("Living Banner","200","Free advertising? Your nation's flag? I'm not sure even you know why you did this.","Attach a malventus to the exterior of your ship, and leave it there during takeoff or landing.")

I'd like to do section: 200-499

You're good to go!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Orpheus the Bard - 02-05-2019

("Perpetual Flight","500","Why land on a planet when you can just rob people who are looking for parking?","Reach Fortuna without ever landing your ship after taking off for the first time.")
Section: (Achievements)
How many would you like to do?: The entirety of 500 - 999 points.

(02-05-2019, 01:12 AM)Orpheus the Bard Wrote: »("Perpetual Flight","500","Why land on a planet when you can just rob people who are looking for parking?","Reach Fortuna without ever landing your ship after taking off for the first time.")
How many would you like to do?: The entirety of 500 - 999 points.

You're good to go.

(02-05-2019, 01:14 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Note, bc I edited my post: 84 red traits are open; the tail end of them starting with Insensitive. i didn't expect people to be so eager so I'm only doing half of the reds

Tell me about it, I was only expecting like 3 people today. Thank you everyone for joining in!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Dorsidwarf - 02-05-2019

Show Content

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Babybowser101 - 02-05-2019

("Planet Buster","1000","Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.","Destroy a planet. Completely.")
How many would you like to do?: All of the 1000-1999 point achievements!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - eerr - 02-05-2019

Show Content

My hand feels funny, so I would like to let someone else do:

8 (2000+ points) - Open

So feel free to claim them if you want.

(02-05-2019, 01:32 AM)Babybowser101 Wrote: »("Planet Buster","1000","Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.","Destroy a planet. Completely.")
How many would you like to do?: All of the 1000-1999 point achievements!

You're in!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - SirBlizz98 - 02-05-2019

Show Content

Okay so I actually did 102 Even though I only applied to do 100, I just thought it was silly to leave it with 2 undone entries.

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Babybowser101 - 02-05-2019

Show Content

1000-1999 achievements complete!

@Dorf, @eerr, @Babybowser101 and @SirBlizz98

Thank you so much, I can't believe how quickly things are getting done! You're both entered into the raffle, and blizz you are free to tell me what you want your doodle to be!

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Kíeros - 02-05-2019

All 57 purple traits, here you go!
Show Content

Also in effort to get a Doobel, can I take the 100-199p achievements?

("Best vacation ever","150","¡Dios mío!","Amaze a tourist so much that they drop dead right on the spot.")
Section: Cheevos
How many: 100-199p

RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting for 30 minutes) - Kenshiago - 02-05-2019

Show Content
I am pretty sure that's all the 200-499 stuff