Eagle Time
I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is two thing I cant do - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Forum: Hawkspace (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is two thing I cant do (/showthread.php?tid=1745)

Pages: 1 2

I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is two thing I cant do - Reyweld - 07-11-2016

Do you know what?

I can wiggle my ears and make many threads quickly, but there is one thing I can't do - Nopad - 07-11-2016

only make one thread?

edit: There was an error posting your reply:

The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 89).There was an error posting your reply:

The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 89).There was an error posting your reply:

The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 89).

I can wiggle my ears and make many threads quickly, but there is one thing I can't do - Reyweld - 07-11-2016

I can do that. In fact, I have done that in the past.

well - Jacquerel - 07-12-2016

I bet you can't wiggle your ears

RE: I can not give credit - ICan'tGiveCredit - 07-12-2016

i bet u can't simulate nuclear fission

I can wiggle my ears and make many threads quickly, but there is one thing I can't do - Kíeros - 07-12-2016

I bet you can't reply to this post, and only this post, without changing the post subject of your reply.

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do - Reyweld - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 01:00 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: »I bet you can't wiggle your ears

I can wiggle my ears!

(07-12-2016, 01:09 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »i bet u can't simulate nuclear fission

Anyone can simulate nuclear fission.

(07-12-2016, 04:34 AM)Wheat Wrote: »can you see why kid love cinamon toa

It's realy sugary and it turns into a cinamon puddin if you let it sit. plus all those particles of sugar make it a lip-smacking experince.

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do - Reyweld - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 04:59 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »I bet you can't reply to this post, and only this post, without changing the post subject of your reply.

I hope you didn't bet too much...

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do - Dragon Fogel - 07-12-2016

Hey, don't think I don't see that missing apostrophe!

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do - a52 - 07-12-2016

or that you changed "quickly" into "fast"!

Oh no, you caught me!

But: I didn't change the post subject of the reply. I changed the thread name.

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do - Dragon Fogel - 07-12-2016

But!

You can't reply to that specific post using the Quote button without changing the post subject!

Just try it, I dare you!

(07-12-2016, 04:59 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »I bet you can't reply to this post, and only this post, without changing the post subject of your reply.

[Image: postbit_quote.gif]

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do - a52 - 07-12-2016

Can you make lasagna?

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do - ICan'tGiveCredit - 07-12-2016

can you wiggle SOMEONE ELSE'S ears????????

(07-12-2016, 07:01 PM)a52 Wrote: »Can you make lasagna?

Yep! I can make a pork lasagna, ground beef lasagna, and zucchini lasagna!

(07-12-2016, 07:19 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »can you wiggle SOMEONE ELSE'S ears????????

You got me. I cannot, in fact, wiggle someone else's ears. It's just too much for me. I reach for their slender, round lobes and reflexively pull away. How could anyone perform such a feat.

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do - Gatr - 07-12-2016

Can you make many threads slowly? Can you post in a 2-month-old thread?

Can you truthfully answer "no" to this question?

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do - Reyweld - 07-13-2016

But, you all already know the one thing I can't do...

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do - ICan'tGiveCredit - 07-13-2016

but from your sarcasm it seemed obvious that you can in fact do that.

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do - Kíeros - 07-13-2016

😼
Can you quote this post without modifying it?

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do - Loather - 07-17-2016

dougie

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do - ICan'tGiveCredit - 07-17-2016

lyft?

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is two thing I cant do - Reyweld - 07-18-2016

Actually, turns out I can't lyft either.

RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is two thing I cant do - Loather - 07-18-2016

do you know how to dougie or not