Eagle Time
Laser is at work and slacking off. - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Forum: [no title] (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Laser is at work and slacking off. (/showthread.php?tid=1544)

Pages: 1 2

Laser is at work and slacking off. - Robust Laser - 04-30-2016

As per rule 14, posting on my tablet with atyping quirk would ruin my dictionary and also I type worth gestures so it just would not work and overall Rob my day, so I will not be Typing like a troll in this thread only.

I will only post in this thread while at work.

Right now I'm talking an extended bathroom break.

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Reyweld - 04-30-2016

my troll quirk is eggs

i have three

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Reyweld - 04-30-2016

ew public washroom or yay private / personal washroom?

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Robust Laser - 04-30-2016

Staff bathroom. All is well.

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Robust Laser - 04-30-2016

And I'm off! No posting for me in this thread until Wednesday.

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Robust Laser - 05-04-2016

Today is stocking day and the guy who usually sticks around to help with that had to leave earlier than he usually does. Also the person on with me today is the new guy, so I have to juggle stocking, other regular jobs, and making sure the new guy knows how to use the till all at once. There are so many boxes, you guys.

Truly this is the Dark Souls of stocking days.

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Robust Laser - 05-05-2016

Stocking is hell, and also it was busy. I feel immense disappointment at the stack of crates still sitting out, unsorted and unfilled. But maybe next Wednesday will be better.

Also the tic tac people sent a new cardboard display and I broke it a little, but then fixed it, and then has no clue where to put it.

I'm preparing to apologize to the night person for leaving her so much shit to deal with.

Yeah so that sucked. After the night person came I learned that also I forgot to actually, y'know, take inventory of the inventory. So not enough done and what did get done was done wrong. At least it's over.

Good news! It all gets counted when it comes in and these night person was wrong; I do not in fact have to mark the inventory down when dealing with it.

Furthermore, the fact that I got so little done was fine because my manager wanted me to focus more on helping the new guy anyways. Everything is fine and I need not worry about if I suck at my job - I don't.

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Robust Laser - 05-06-2016

Question: How do I get all of this
Show Content

Onto this jam-packed cart?
Show Content

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Reyweld - 05-06-2016

feast

Today: Better than yesterday. Failed to accomplish the above impossible task but whatever, manager is cool, she'll get it. Got everything else done. Somebody remind me tomorrow morning to bring gloves to work so my hands don't have to be freezing when I stock the cooler.

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Reyweld - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 05:06 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: ยปbring gloves to work so your hands don't have to be freezing when you stock the cooler.

Thank you Reyweld for your assistance.
Today I have gloves and cooler stocking will be better.

Also one of my co-workers clearly didn't shower today. The lottery machine is next to his till and I have to smell it every time I need to print lottery for someone.

But seriously I would have forgotten gloves if I didn't check the forums before leaving today.

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Gatr - 05-06-2016

i s6ear i read "Laser is at work and jacking off."

i'm 2ery sorry 9or this transgression.

I get to spend another weekend worrying about getting fired yayyyyy
Had a shouting match with a co-worker because he's been here just as long as me and still doesn't seem to fucking know how to do some basic-ass things. At least try not to teach the new guy wrong. And I tried to de-escalate but when I said not to talk to me (so I can do work) he immediately escalated it more with "EVER?!?! WE'RE CO-WORKERS WE HAVE TO TALK SOMETIMES" like no you colossal fucking jackass just right now.
And then he continued making a big fucking deal of it when I tried passing the till of to him so I could chill in the back for a moment instead of dealing with customers while angry and I think a regular got mad and somebody already complained about me once and I don't want to be fired and so I'm crying right now a bit

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Reyweld - 05-07-2016

Meloncholy
I hope everything turns out alright, you deserve to be happy.

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Robust Laser - 05-07-2016

Thanks Reyweld.

I'm pretty sure I have a tendency to over worry about possible negative cooperativeness so I'm hoping it'll be fine.

Until then I'm spending my weekend being productive or playing video games to not have to think about it.

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Electrum - 05-10-2016

stop slacking off.

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Robust Laser - 05-11-2016

thanks for that in my apparently venting thread

Anyways my manager isn't here today and I'm going to assume if I were fired I would know about it already. So I'm gonna just focus on stocking today and chill out about it.

Also we're out of dark coffee so that's fun.

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Robust Laser - 05-12-2016

I didn't get written up because my manager is great and I can stress 300% less now

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - ICan'tGiveCredit - 05-13-2016

write up your manager for not writing you up.

In a horrible twist of fate, you displace your manager.

From reality.

RE: Laser is at work and slacking off. - Robust Laser - 05-13-2016

Dumb things today: Guy pays for gas entirely in rolls of nickels and dimes, at least they're rolled but still god dammit.
Person says they'll be right back, leaves a mystery paper bag and I've cream out on the counter I can't see doesn't come back, never informed me he was just leaving I've cream out.
Some girls come in to clean out floors with a buffer, succeed in nicely spreading the dirt around more uniformly. I like the new shade of brown. At least I didn't have to mop today.