Eagle Time
Ed gives daily advice and general tips - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Forum: Hawkspace (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Ed gives daily advice and general tips (/showthread.php?tid=1175)

Pages: 1 2

Ed gives daily advice and general tips - Infrared - 11-19-2015

My advice for today is:

Don't fucking check Facebook, if you hate people in general you'll end up hating everything and everyone even more; keep one open if you're in school because it's super convenient but never ever browse your dashboard, instead, spend your time doing something more productive/enjoyable like working on a project or chatting with friends!

That's my advice for today.

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - ICan'tGiveCredit - 11-19-2015

general advice: Don't eat people! Do you know where they've been? Filthy places, a movie theatre, supermarket, their own bathroom, maybe a coliseum full of bloodshed. Also, blood is gross. Do you want to eat blood? No one is going to skin or debone them for you.

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - Kitet - 11-19-2015

you're not ed

guards, get this fraud out of here

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - ICan'tGiveCredit - 11-19-2015

i give advice for a post-modern world, people must hear my ideas. under the guise of a popular politician

like ed

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - Infrared - 11-20-2015

My advice for today is:

Manage your sleep schedule if possible, don't let it get out of control! Sleeping for two or three hours during the night then another 3 or so during the afternoon is not healthy at all and makes you feel terrible, it's also dangerous if you have to drive in the morning.

That's my advice for today.

You are very welcome! Also, i can confirm i am indeed the Ed

[Image: FjSZW3Y.jpg]

I actually don't wear her that often, most of my plaid shirts are way oversized for me now, those are my PJs. Also, Plaid is on the other side of the world so i can't really wear her that often.

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - Infrared - 11-25-2015

My advice for today is:

Don't start a thread where you're supposed to post daily if you don't have a good memory! Don't start projects you're not 100% sure you can finish if you can't just drop them/you're gonna let someone down.

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - Sai - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 02:16 AM)Infrared Wrote: »Don't start projects you're not 100% sure you can finish if you can't just drop them/you're gonna let someone down.

Eh, I've had a lot of fun with projects that I never finished, and often got material from them that I was able to apply elsewhere (especially with writing). I had this crime thing that never went anywhere, but got a really great description of a tunnel out of it, for instance.

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - OTTO - 11-25-2015

You must be registered to view this content.

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - Infrared - 11-25-2015

Starting projects without knowing if it's going to be finished or not is great for learning and super fun to mess around with, i'm talking about projects where money is involved or when you can let down your friends by dropping the project.

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - Infrared - 11-28-2015

My advice for today is:

If you have a deadline, staying up late to iron out the details and really give your project that HMPH! is totally worth it. Think of it as a sacrifice that will be rewarded in spades, specially if it's something school related! Alternatively, don't procastinate and do the shit you gotta do when you gotta do it, you lazy bum.

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - Infrared - 11-29-2015

My advice for today is:

If your hands are cold you can tuck them under your muffin tops/love handles, even if it sounds a little gross it works perfectly so fuck everyone and embrace your natural hand warmers.

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - Plaid - 11-29-2015

If you have them, the underboob is also a good place for this.

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - Loather - 11-29-2015

i warm my hands with my mouth
if you have a big mouth you can do this too

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 11-29-2015

i have neither a cascade of fat nor underboob, so i am forced to set my hands alight

(11-29-2015, 04:00 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »i have neither a cascade of fat nor underboob, so i am forced to set my hands alight

you have a big mouth

it's true, i can unhinge my jaw like a snake

that's not just me being hawkspace facetious, i actually can do that in real life. my jaw is double-jointed

i wouldn't be facetious about my face. i'm too tious

*pious

that's true

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - ICan'tGiveCredit - 11-29-2015

these chwokian features have aided many in cannibalistic acts. It is chwoka who is the pioneer of jaw-hinging and subsequent consumption of matter.

SpoilerShow

a bodybag chwokabag

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - Infrared - 12-03-2015

Wow absolutely hilarious commentary, i'm cracking up! Good work guys, keep at it!

My advice for today is:

If you start feeling even the slightest hint of pain around your finger joints or wirsts, stop what you're doing and let your hand rest for a while, even if it's just for five minutes. Use your non-dominant hand to browse tumblr, go take a nap, watch a movie, just let it rest. It's very important!

I also recommend doing the following excercises before any activity that primarily requires the use of your hands.

SpoilerShow

And when i say "i recommend doing the following excercises" i mean do them religiously, it really makes a difference and only takes about 2 minutes or less, whenever i slack off and decide to just browse the internet and grip the mouse all day without breaks my hand feels like it's completely unusable and about to fall off, which is what's happening right now.

this post was written exclusively by using ed's left hand

RE: Ed gives daily advice and general tips - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 12-04-2015

(12-03-2015, 09:05 PM)Infrared Wrote: »Wow absolutely hilarious commentary, i'm cracking up! Good work guys, keep at it!

i feel like this is sarcastic, and let me reiterate, if this an attempt at quid-pro-quo, that i might have been flippant but i was not just bullshitting about being able to unhinge my jaw. don't test me