Eagle Time
The 3am thread (or: the respond to 2am thread thread) - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Chat (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chatter (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The 3am thread (or: the respond to 2am thread thread) (/showthread.php?tid=1162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The 3am thread (or: the respond to 2am thread thread) - Plaid - 10-30-2015

aka the after 2am thread aka the sleepover thread. Discuss things from 2am. Talk about your hopes and dreams and feelings. Follow up on your sleep deprived shitposts. Stuff yourself with candy.

Just don't forget to brush your teeth, okay?

I'll start us off:

A follow up on what i was last doing at 2am. I still haven't slept and its 7am whoops

[Image: IMAG1126.jpg]

As for everyone else, imagine i am hugging you. Big ol' Plaid hug. I wish you felt better.

RE: The 3am thread - Sai - 10-31-2015

That's super awesome papercraft.

RE: The 3am thread - Plaid - 10-31-2015

Thanks guys :>

RE: The 3am thread - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 10-31-2015

Show Content

RE: The 3am thread - ICan'tGiveCredit - 11-01-2015

baah.

RE: The 3am thread - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 11-02-2015

it's actually 3 am where i'm at. i got this late because i decided to start binging on breaking bad today. but i don't want it to just blend into an undifferentiated mass of seasons, so i've decided to alternate it with malcolm and the middle because of their obvious common feature (that they're both on netflix.) it's an interesting mix: malcolm in the middle is more cinematically ambitious/innovative and has more to say about life, but breaking bad is funnier and more entertaining.

RE: The 3am thread - OTTO - 11-03-2015

You must be registered to view this content.

RE: The 3am thread - Schazer - 11-08-2015

I am an emotionally stunted disgrace and I wish my brain didn't just make abstract noises when trying to put words to its assorted neuroses

More than that though I wish I could just get on with shit that needs done without sitting around (wishing I were capable of) pontificating 'pon it

I know this is 2am thread material, not responding-to-aforementioned's material material, but I can't afford to stay up to 2am

RE: The 3am thread - Plaid - 11-09-2015

Worry and sympathy in your general direction, schaz

RE: The 3am thread - Plaid - 11-18-2015

I was going to post in the 2am thread but its actually 3am and i have had too much vodka

RE: The 3am thread - AgentBlue - 11-19-2015

Past drunken buddies! I, too, was going to post in the 2am thread, but alas, the throes of unconsciousness claimed me from the cider I was finishing off.

RE: The 3am thread - Schazer - 11-24-2015

I was actually eligible to post in the 2am thread last night, but spent the forty five minutes before and after it zoning out to needle felting and YGO the abridged series

RE: The 3am thread - Schazer - 11-24-2015

Good god that thing did not age well

RE: The 3am thread - Plaid - 11-24-2015

I never actually watched any of the abridged series back when they were a thing. I think i meant to but i never got around to it.

Also i'm glad you had a decent weekend, sans the postal service

RE: The 3am thread - Infrared - 11-25-2015

I can't believe some have gaming channels with them doing their character impressions while they play, like, who the fuck watches that.

RE: The 3am thread - Plaid - 11-25-2015

A couple of my friends have been showing me lets plays lately and god. Never before have I used my mute key so much

RE: The 3am thread - Sai - 11-27-2015

It is now 2:47 AM. I missed the 2 AM thread.

RE: The 3am thread - Loather - 11-27-2015

It's 7:02 AM

fuck no actually it's 7:03 AM

nevermind

RE: The 3am thread - Plaid - 11-27-2015

It's 3:11 and i missed the 2am thread again by micromanaging settlements in fallout again, whoops.

It felt like Christmas today and i have no idea why. Maybe the hot weather?

RE: The 3am thread - AgentBlue - 11-27-2015

Kieros you can have a hug.

RE: The 3am thread - ICan'tGiveCredit - 11-27-2015

(11-27-2015, 03:02 PM)AgentBlue Wrote: »Kieros you can have a bug.

[Image: School_man_400.gif]

RE: The 3am thread - Plaid - 12-04-2015

it's 5am and i just got to bed (though i'll probably dick around on the internet and fallout for a bit longer) and i had a reasonably good time with my friends tonight? I feel like i've been awake for an eternity, since they left just before 3 and i still had to wash the dishes from making a pie D:

We spent all night watching dumb things on youtube and talking about our characters, and themes in our work and how we got there. It was like an art sleepover and i haven't had anyone i can talk to like that since i was in high school, so it was just really nice :')

RE: The 3am thread - SleepingOrange - 12-05-2015

I know you don't feel anything about it, Ed, but I am very happy to hear school is going well for you

:>